Log your healthy extra A's and B's for the day!

am on a green day today.

Have had
HEB - 42g crunchy bran

and before bed will be having
HEB - 2 x Sesame ryvita
with
HEA 42g reduced fat Mozzarella

Today was a green day for me so I had;

HEA: 200 ml semi skimmed milk + 1 laughing cow light
HEB: 2 weetabix
HEB: Pitta bread

Does anyone split they're healthy extra? Eg A little bit of milk & a bit of cheese or 1 alpen light & 1 weetabix? I know we aren't meant to but .........................

Today I had

Hex A - 250ml Semi skimmed milk
Hex A - 2 x Babybel light (think you can have 3)

Hex B - Brown Roll

Hex B - 415g Tin of Baxters Minestrone with wholemeal pasta

Does anyone split they're healthy extra? Eg A little bit of milk & a bit of cheese or 1 alpen light & 1 weetabix? I know we aren't meant to but .........................

Yep I do! You can mix and match your HEs as long as you get the calculation right. I don't always have all my milk so I usually have a laughing cow light to complete my HEA

I split my HEA's aswell...I might want A tea at work, but it doesnt mean I want 350ml of skimmed milk?! I normally use dairylea cheese for mine (be it slices or triangles), but then if I decide to have some tea at work i'll have one slice or triangle, and then ask for splashes of skimmed milk in my tea for the day!

B is normally WW bread or Asda Pitta, but I dont always use it! I discovered that if u get the WW brown danish bread you can have 3 slices, so I took a sandwich to work and had a dairylea triangle on toast for breakfast which was really good :)

I dont think your supposed to, SW havent said its ok I dont think, but I dont see how it couldnt be ok and its a lot more practical! x

I dont think your supposed to, SW havent said its ok I dont think, but I dont see how it couldnt be ok and its a lot more practical! x

I agree. I guess it is the same with all the stuff like this. If it affects your weight loss then don't do it :)

today i've had

A laughing cow extra light
B wholemeal bread
B mint hi fi bar

good luck to everyone trying to lose weight. its not easy

My A+B nearly same everyday

today

A skimmed milk
B asda wholemeal pitta
B hifi bar

:)

Red Day
A 200 ml semi milk 1 Laughing cow light
A 5 Laughing cow blue cheese
B 2 slice WW toastie loaf
B 3 Pagon Crisp rolls

Is that the official line or it like the lasagne crisps etc?

Nope its the official line, you'll find it in many SW texts like magazines, websites etc. You can ask your consultant to confirm to make you feel better.

Back