Logical end to the WORST WEEK EVER!

Daisy_Duke13

Well this week did turn out to be the worst ever...

Went out to my car last night and somehow managed to fall over the thing we use to take off the wellies- dont ask!
Anyhows...somehow managed to cut my leg open...eveidently worse than id thought because i now have 5 tidy stitches and fractured my rib lol....i may be laughing but its either that or cry the way my weeks gone since last saturday! also painkillered up.

Also very sleep deprived....A+E on the first night before a bank holiday can you imagine....NIGHTMARE. AND trying to get back in ketosis after my fall off wagon and being ill monday tuesday and wednesday! sob sob...feeeling most sorry for myself and i know others have much more than this to contend with just one thing after another!! Grr.

So they tell exercise is off the cards for me for at least two weeks...im panicking....more because ive exercised the whole time on the diet and im thinking this is going to massively effect my loss of weight???!!

Do you think it will?? As ive always done it, to stop for minimum of two weeks? Im blimming going skiing too in middle of april....these bloody things always happen!

Do you think i can still get to my target of losing 34 pounds by 23rd April?

Sorry to moan just most unhappy...:cry:

xxxxx

Thanks dancing...yeah its pretty damn painful lol but the painkillers are helping!
Lets hope that counts for me too :)
xxxx

Poor you! I hope you are soon feeling better. I guess you'll be sore for a while.

Exercise? What's that? :p

oh you poor thing! Hope you heal nice and quick, take it easy! xx

Thanks Sarette...im just sat on the sofa/computer with my feet up...the stiches are in a very annoying place so cant really bend my knee grrr lol...

And Grandma if you've had your great losses without exercise im feeling a bit better!xxx

Daisy, remember you MUST do those deep breathing excersise they told you, and on the 10th day after you fell, you will get alot of pain again, almost like you had when you first did the rib in. It's quite normal and should start to go again the next day. Forewarned is forarmed! Get those painkillers in!

Back