Lol I got nothing to wear

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
All my clothes are far too big to even wear a belt, looks awful.Im going clothes shopping today to buy some trackie bottoms to bum around with and a couple of skirts for going out in.This has made me feel great but oh boy not great when u got nothing to wear..Do you thinnk ill get away with wearing my brithday suit for a few months? hahaa

I got my trackies from matalan £4 a pair cant go wrong for around the house, or yes your birthday suit if you want but its a bit cold dont ya think.lol.

Yeah true..lol.
Im going out on the town with the girls tonight, so will have to buy something, my husband has told me to go and get my hair done and im gonna have a restyle..Im so scared of hairdressers...but im gonna go for it!
xx

Good for you hunni. My hubs always say go treat yourself have your hair done , but I dont like going the hairdressers its very stress full.lol.

Hope you have a great night.xx

Thankyou hun.xx You look like you are doing great yourself, Have you found the shakes you like now??

Yes i like the Tetra's the porridge and the bars so probably will stick to this, also my cdc said i can have 4 food packs as i was used to that on LL. But instead of doing that, i thought id use the savoury drink and have 1 before i go to bed.

Im pleased you have your self sorted now, good luck hunn, have a great day shopping etc and a wonderful night.xx

i have just hit upon the same problem myself... i now have one pair of black troos that fit but are getting a wee bit baggy and all my skirts are starting to rest worryingly low on the hips. should be ok for another couple of weeks but who knows? hopefully i will get something smaller before one of them falls down at work...

and i also discovered when i wore one of the skirts today (have realised that i need to wear them all while i can, ha) that the crotch of all of my tights is trying to make it's way down to my knees... not good :D

abz xx

same here only got one pair of jeans that fit a loose size 14 gonna wait for the sales to stock myself up again x

My clothes are all getting slightly looser, but not quite falling off yet. I love that feeling you get when you put something on and its obviously too big for you - satisfaction that you are actually losing weight. Hopefully it will be happening to me in the next few weeks.
Really happy for you all shrinking away
peachy
x

Back