Lolacola's EE Food Diary - Feedback and Advice Gratefully Received!

Saturday 21st May 2011

Red Day (more like off-plan, but I'll call it Red!)

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Veg and Quorn Chilli
HeA 42g Low Low Cheese

Dinner

Roasted Butternut Squash
Cajun Spiced foil baked cod

Extras
7 'Pralinen' chocs from Lidl - no idea how many syns, unclear nutritional information
Bottle of Red Wine (25 syns)
2 bottles of Magners (16 syns)

Total Syns - ??

Sunday 22nd May 2011

Green Day - Again, more of an off plan day

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Toasted soda bread spread with Lurpak (at least 15 syns)
2 slices of toasted Veda spread with Lurpak and 42g Low Low Cheese (about 10 syns)

Dinner
SW Cajun Wedges

Extras
4 x Kinder Maxi Bars

Total Syns - Given up counting

Monday 23rd May 2011

Extra Easy Day

This should have been a Success Express day, but thanks to the gale force winds, I came home to a power cut, and it's only just come back on, so I couldn't cook a thing and had to order food in :(

Breakfast
3 Apples

Lunch
Superfree Spicy Tomato Soup

Dinner
Chicken Chow Mein from the Chinese (7 syns)

Total Syns - 7

Seriously, no excuses, as of tomorrow, BACK ON IT!

Tuesday 24th May 2011

Success Express Day

Breakfast
3 x apples

Lunch
Superfree Spicy Tomato Soup

Dinner
2 x chicken breasts foil baked in cajun spices
Large salad - Lettuce and 1 orange pepper
42g Low Low Cheese

Syns - 0

Wednesday 25th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x apples
2 x tomatoes

Lunch
1 tin of Heinz reduced sugar and salt baked beans

Dinner
Quorn and veg chilli
42g Low Low cheese
FF fromage frais

Syns - 0

Thursday 26th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x apples

Lunch

Tin of Heinz reduced sugar and salt beans

Dinner
Quorn and veg chilli
FF Fromage frais
42g Low Low Cheese

Syns - 0

Friday 27th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x apples

Lunch
Half a jar of beetroot (this wasn't intentional, didn't have time for anything else)

Dinner
Quorn and veg chilli
SW wedges
42g Low Low cheese
FF Fromage frais

Syns - 0

Saturday 28th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
Tin of Heinz reduced sugar and salt beans
2 x wholemeal Nimble bread
1 tbsp HP sauce (1 syn)

Lunch
None

Dinner
Quorn and veg chilli
SW wedges
42g Low Low cheese
FF Fromage frais

Extra
3 x glasses of red wine (25.5 syns)
Bar of Cadbury's Caramel (9 syns)

Total Syns - 34.5

Sunday 29th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Orange Pepper
Half a tub of Cottage cheese

Dinner
Spicy Sausage Hotpot made with 4 x Quorn Sausages, tin of chopped toms, 1 red pepper, 1 onion, mixed herbs and chilli powder.

Syns - 0

Attachments

• sausage hotpot.JPG
    sausage hotpot.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Monday 20th May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Campbells Tomato and Herb Pasta n Sauce (disgusting, I REALLY hope they don't phase out the Batchelor's ones)

Dinner
SW Wedges
4 x small meatballs made with ex lean mince
FF fromage frais
42g Low Low cheese

Syns - 0

Missed you today :( your sausage hot pot looks delish... Might give that a go next week x

Missed you too :( Cna't believe am only going to be in one day this week :( Feeling out of touch. The Sausage hotpot was real nice, makes a change from the chilli - I really need to start eating something else lol xx

Tuesday 31st May 2011

Green Day

Breakfast
None, too nervous to eat

Lunch
Half a honeydew melon

Dinner
Guess what? Quorn and Veg chilli - and just to mix things up a bit and go totally wild I also added one quarter of a tin of Heinz Reduced Sugar and Salt beans to it. :wow:
42g Low Low
FF Fromage Frais

Extra - Cadbury's Low Fat Choc Mousse - 3 syns

Total syns - 3

Monday 20th June 2011

Extra Easy Day

Well, I've been away on holiday and have been back for over a week and have been totally neglecting my diary and to be honest not sticking to SW either, so as of today, I am back with a vengance!! :D

I'm booking another holiday for October this year, and I MUST be at target for that holiday. NO EXCUSES!!!

Breakfast
2 Alpen Light Bars (HeB)

Lunch
Weight Watcher's Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry Pot (it had rice, chicken, veg and curry sauce in it, not sure of the syns as most of the content was free foods, but I'll not have anymore syns today to be on the safe side)

Dinner
Cod Loin
Large salad (Lettuce and Tomatoes)

Syns - 15

Welcome back Hun! I am also back on track now with mine so hopefully it will keep me right! Good luck getting back on track i know it's hard but we know it's fora good cause :D xx

Welcome back Hun! I am also back on track now with mine so hopefully it will keep me right! Good luck getting back on track i know it's hard but we know it's fora good cause :D xx

Thanks for the welcome Katerpillar :D :D - I've taken it back to scratch. I think I'd been doing too much success express which made me fall into the trap of eating the same thing all the time, meaning that I got bored and fell off the wagon. Good luck to you too - we will get there soon!! xx

Tuesday 21/06/11

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Half a Melon
2 x Multigrain Ryvita (Part of HeB) topped with 2 Dairylea light traingles - one triangle on each slice (Part of HeA)

Lunch
Weight Watcher's Chicken and Butternut Squash Curry Pot - same as yesterday, I'm still none the wiser as to how many syns are in this, but I'll not have any more today just in case.

Dinner
Half a tub of cottage cheese (naughty I know, but I had no appetite this afternoon, I had to even force myself to eat that.

Snacks
3 Kiwis as a mid morning snack (Superfree)

Syns - No idea - most of the snack pot was free but I did notice some pureé listed in the ingredients. It was about 250 cals.

Wednesday 22nd June 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Half a melon
2 x Ryvita Multigrain (Part of HeB)
2 x Dairylea Light (Part of HeA)

Lunch
Home made Spicy tomato and red lentil soup

Dinner
Small bowl of hot chilli with Quorn topped with a little fat free fromage frais and 15g Low Low Cheese (rest of HeA)

Total Syns - 0

Got my 2 stone sticker today - so I'm 5.5lbs off target. Target is in sight!! I will see how I feel once I get to 9 and a half stone, because looking at myself and how I am now, I still feel I do need to lose a little bit more than that. I'll see what happens when the time comes though :D

:banana dancer: wooooo hooooo :banana dancer: Fabulous.....well done on getting your 2 stone chick!! Wow target really is within reaching distance now :D Good luck for this week x x

Wednesday 22nd June 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Half a melon

Lunch
Home made Spicy tomato and red lentil soup

Dinner
Small bowl of hot chilli with Quorn topped with a little fat free fromage frais and 15g Low Low Cheese (rest of HeA)

Total Syns - 0

Got my 2 stone sticker today - so I'm 5.5lbs off target. Target is in sight!! I will see how I feel once I get to 9 and a half stone, because looking at myself and how I am now, I still feel I do need to lose a little bit more than that. I'll see what happens when the time comes though :D

Hi, spotted your diary on the 10st to 9st thread, we've got the same goal (altho your a little closer than me) so was hoping to get a few tips from your diary - its def a lot slower coming off nearer target

Thanks for the comments guys :D xx

Thursday 23rd June 2011

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast
Half a melon

Lunch
2 x Ryvita with 2 x Dairylea Light and a little bit of tuna with balsamic vinegar, onion and tomato that my colleague kindly donated to me as I'd forgotten my lunch!!

Dinner

Total Syns - 0

Back