London exercise / gym buddies

Hi all

Guess you might have realised from my absence I've been stuffing my face with everything around.

I don't know why I do this all the time I start a diet. Just feel so much on my own with this.

Let me know when your going walking, I'll def come. I go to Uni as well in the evenings so there's certain days I can't.

Hope you are both doing well?

Hiya. Ah I have had a bad few days food wise. Bread and pastries are my nemesis at the mo.

Walking is good. I wont be able to join you guys as im a carer so its tricky to get away. But let me know how it goes.

Hey ladies,

We've all been in the same boat-last weekend was lost to chips and oh so tasty foods, so fretting about the scales tomorrow.

Trying to remain positive, i'm 16lbs away from my 12 week goal, with 8 weeks (including tomorrow) to go, so i just need to aim for 2lbs a week.

NewStart- i can't seem to mail you on here, so my email address is [email protected], i'll send you my mobile number and we'll arrange some walking. What are you studying?

I joined the gym as you know but haven't gone yet either. tut

Miss Smiley, you back on track now?

BBB xx

Last edited:
O nope, had another bad day. No idea why, but think as its so cold out I'm just craving warm stoggy stuff. Wi tomorrow so predict a gain ... then new week, new start.

Hi
I am in South London, Greenwich. My start weight was 15.9 st in April and is now 12.13 and am following a Nutritionists advice, cut out most of my carbs, each smaller portions and regularly and eat more veg and some certain fruits. I have also become a Zumba addict so now go 4/5 times a week.

Goal weight: 10st 6lb by February 2013

Oh gosh ive fallen off track (into a mountain of high propoints food!) .... going to try and get my act together tomorrow. Been a stressfull week.

How are you doing?

I stayed the same yesterday but this week has been good so far. Met my walking buddy yesterday and i was at the gym this afternoon

Hi Ladies,

How are you both?

NewStart-sorry for delayed response, will reply to your email. I met my walking buddy twice this week, she's on holiday next week and i intend to walk again on Tuesday but otherwise my week is busy making goodies for my sister's 30th, so my next free day would be Saturday.

Hi both

It's been a long time and I have completely fallen off the Wagan . No will power as I have been traveling a but with work and did not resist the food at the hotels :(

I hope you are both heading towards your target. A gym has opened where I live, so joining that today. It's 24/7 so I have no excuse not to go.

Take care

Heya all. I too have fallen totally off. Been scoffing everything for the last few weeks ... Been stressed out. :-( Going to try and start again tomorrow totally afresh. Feeling all fat and bloated so have to get back on it. I love it when i lose a bit of weight. We can do it. :)

Heya. So far so good ... Still got the weekend to go though. Hmm. Lol. Am sure you will do fab. Hope youre feeling better soon. Im always a comfort food craver when im ill. Not good. Lol.

Back