London exercise / gym buddies

Ladies! Can't believe it has been so long since we all caught up. How is everyone doing?

After a large gain over Xmas, it's taken me up to two weeks ago to shift it.

Rwaly annoyed with myself so I've joined my local gym-it's 10 mins walk from work and I'm aiming to go in the mornings before work. My induction is on Easter Monday

Hope you are both well

BBB x

Hi ladies

Just got back from Las Vegas and got married :) so diet has been out the window. Back on track from today to lose at least 5 stones.

Hope the gym going well. I want to start swimming from next Saturday and hopefully walk alot more

Blooming eck! Congrats congrats! Hope you had a lovely day and honeymoon.

Well if you want to walk, I have a few lined up over the next few weeks via meetup, so let me know :

Gym is going well, I go 6.30 in the morning and do 4 miles on the treadmill

Thanks . It was lovely. Really enjoyed myself.

Give me the dates for the meet ups and locations and I'll def come to the ones I can.

newstart_2012 said:
Hi ladies

Just got back from Las Vegas and got married :) so diet has been out the window. Back on track from today to lose at least 5 stones.

Hope the gym going well. I want to start swimming from next Saturday and hopefully walk alot more

Just come across this thread, I got married in Vegas too, was fab, had an elvis wedding lol
What about you?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

BigBlackBird said:
Blooming eck! Congrats congrats! Hope you had a lovely day and honeymoon.

Well if you want to walk, I have a few lined up over the next few weeks via meetup, so let me know :

Gym is going well, I go 6.30 in the morning and do 4 miles on the treadmill

What meet up group is it? I looked at a few but assumed the walkers would be all slim and power walking?!
Well done on the gym btw

BigBlackBird said:
Thank you zest, the following groups have slower paced walks:

KEN'S FREE LONDON WALKS (London, England) - Meetup

The London Gentle Walks Group (London, England) - Meetup I'm going to the Highbury and Islington one tomorrow which is full but the Finsbury park to Alexandra Palace one will surely have spaces nearer the time as loads always drop out

London Strollers - short led walks in London (London, England) - Meetup

Thanks ill check that out. I never heard of meet up till few weeks go but looks good:)

Lol kens walking group be full of fatties ;)

BigBlackBird said:
lol Zest, i'm going to a few over the next few months, so let me know if you are attending and i'll wave lol

Thanks I will do. You been before to the group?

Yes I've been to Kens walk to Hampsted Heath and parliament hill. The hills killed me a little but otherwise it was a lovely walk and not fast. I went to a london gentle walks walk on Thursday, which was in Highbury and islington, that was a stroll.

Back