long term

shelz

Silver Member
Should I be planning to reach goal completely on SS or should I leave SS and move up the programs when I am within a stone of goal?

With CDC let you continue with the diet until you are happy yourselfs, or when you hit the normal range for your height do they ensure you travel up the programs?

In regards to your CDc, when you hit a healthy weight you do have to go onto 810 plan, but you don't have to then move up to the other plans straight away. My goal weight is a stone and a half under a BMI of 25, so I'll be on 810 for quite a while.

If you're goal weight is under 25, you won't be able to go to SS all the way, but you can do the same as I'll be doing - sticking to 810. As for your other question, I think I'm going to go onto the 1000 kcal plan when I have between half a stone to a stone to lose, and work up the plans that way. It is a lot more hard work on the higher plans in the sense that you have to do more exercise and the losses are slower, so I'd want to leave it as late as possible, but still go through maintanence to ensure I don't gain it all back and my metabolism has time to recover. xx

Back