Looby loser's diary

Well i didn't manage my 10 lbs but did lose 6 1/2 and didn't get stuck in the MRI machine. Even so,what a horrible experience that was. Really thought i was gonna have to press the panic button. So pleased when it stopped but then the nurse said i'd moved and they had to repeat a sequence. Been in agony ever since but at least it's all done now. Results in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed

Thank goodness that's out of the way and fantastic news on the loss !! Well done Looby! :)

Morning Looby, rather you than me, I did panic, before they had even got me in past my head. I must be totally claustrophobic. They want me to go and have one done for my right knee which is a bit creaky, I've said yes, providing I go in feet first, that way they can stop once my legs are in.

Hope they do that for you Jim. Didn't think it would bother me too much but really didn't like it. Must be someone out there who can invent a more patient friendly contraption. Just had a call with an appointment for next thursday. Let's hope i get a nice christmas pressie result!! Hope everyone's ok and feeling festive xx

Hi Looby. Well done hanging in there and indeed hope for a nice xmas pressie result
Xxx

Morning Looby :)

Morning Di. Hope you're ok x

Morning everyone. Feeling good today. Actually got a bit of sleep for a change. Doing some final wrapping up today. Presents look a bit pathetic this year but as long as the little un's get their pressies the grown ups will happily make do. Read something that said it's not what's around you it's who's around you. So true!!

Morning Looby
So agree with you - we try to get something thoughtful for kids and consumable for adults. otherwise it's all too much both in money and consumerism!

Hope you have a great day
Xx

Morning looby, how true is that. I'm looking forward to the little one opening her presents ;)

Morning Looby... It does get too crazy this time of year... Important to keep that sentiment in focus :)

Hi,Just a quick catch up as had no laptop til xmas eve. Apparently it was riddled with viruses buy hopefully all sorted now.

Hope everyone's having a fab xmas. Had a lovely crazy day yesterday but hubby's back at work today so having a nice quiet pj's day.

Got MRI results and having another op in Feb. Fingers crossed this one works.

Have a great time xxx
(You'll notice i've not mentioned the diet. Hmmm!!)

Hello Looby... I hope the next op works! Big hugs! :) xx

Thanks. Me too!!

I've remembered about the diet. Cleared out lots of rubbishy food. Not had a perfect day but not too bad and i'll be 100% from tomorrow. Hate New Year so that wont bother me. Got 6 weeks til pre op weigh in so want to achieve a good loss by then. Had a rubbish year in lots of ways so want to start it right, get myself out of this rut i'm in and start enjoying life instead of hiding away and being very anti-social. Good job i got lots of new pj's cos that's what i've lived in this xmas. How sad is that?????

You've got a lot on your plate Looby! Wear the pjs if they make you feel cosy :)

Morning looby, how's it going love?

Happy new year looby
Xx

Hi everyone. Got a new laptop so back online. Best to be honest and admit i've not been very good lately. Not had a bad day today but will be 100% from tomorrow. Been shopping tonight so all stocked up for the coming week. Hope everyone's ok and wishing you a happy,healthy and slimmer new year xx

Hey looby, welcome back and happy new year:D

Morning Looby, tstarting properly today then love.

Back