Look good feel great for Xmas & the rest of my life

I really am! I have done some many diets in the past and have never lost much and now I cant believe I have the will power to do CD. But i'm loving the lost's which keep me going

Week 1 - 19st 6lbs
Week 2 - 18st 11lbs - 9lbs
Week 3 - 18st 8lbs - 3lbs
Week 4 - 18st 1lbs - 7lbs
Week 5 - 17st 11lbs - 4lbs
Week 6 - 17st 4lbs - 7lbs

Thought I'd come here for some support, I had some traumatic news on Monday, ( best mate sexting my hubby!) it's been really tough few days and I know I should be drinking my shakes but I really can't I had 1 Monday 1 Tuesday & yesterday I tried to face having one so many times, but just can't do it my husband tried to force a bannana tetra down me @ 10 pm last night but I could only manage a few sips and just wanted to throw up! I know & want to have them because I don't want to mess up or make me ill, I've had massive headaches and keep shivering feeling really cold and my knees feel fuzzy, what should I dooooo

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh & by the way just noticed its friggin her on my profile pic to the right with brown hair !!!

Hi mummyoxley, im sorry your friend has betrayed you, her loss and you now you know exactly who and what she is!! I hope your husband saw straight through her and told her where to go.

Now, pick your head up and carry on!!!! You have done amazing and Acheived such an amazing weigh loss so far. Carry on and do it for YOU!! You show that ***** exactly what your hubby already has, a sexy, slim, confident woman. Get back on CD and smash your ext weigh in because you CAN DO THIS! Xx

Ah how terrible of your friend ! im agahst ! dont be so tough on yourself you will get back on track xxx

Had a few bad weeks firstly lost 12lb in 10 days which was good but it was through stress & not eating properly, then I went to an adults weekend in Butlins put on 3 lb, not bad when I consider what I drank & ate !!! Started back on SS lost 5 lb then it goes wrong put on 1lb then this week I've just been pick pick picking all week argh really don't want to lose control !! WI tonight I think I've prob put on 2 lb been good today just SS but I'm always good in the day it's the evening that I'm struggling !

Day 5 - 6lbs 15.8
Day 10 - 3lbs 15.5
Day 16 - 5lbs yes hit my first stone ! 15.0
Day 21 -1lb bit of a slip yesterday guilt ridden fish chips & mushy peas ! 14.13
Day 26 -3 14.10
Day 33 - 1 14.9
Day 37 + 1 14.10 birthday night out at the weekend lots of alcohol consumed lol
Day 41 -6 14.4 back on it !
Day 46 - 6 13.12
Day 53 + 1 13.13 oh dear what went on here !
Day 58 + 3 14.2 weekend at Butlins chips battered sausage McDonald's plenty of alcohol lol
Day 63 - 5 13.11

image.jpgimage.jpg

Thank you really i am trying my best this week CDC only leaving me for 4 days this week so hopefully that might help, I really do want to be looking ok for chrimbo otherwise ill be utterly disappointed with myself

Well the 4 days turned out to be a success WI last night and lost 6lb so happy and I've reached a big mile stone target is to lose 70lb and I've lost 36 so officially at the half weigh mark !

Well the 4 days turned out to be a success WI last night and lost 6lb so happy and I've reached a big mile stone target is to lose 70lb and I've lost 36 so officially at the half weigh mark !

Fantastic weight lost I bet your feeling great
Come join the November Challenge I found the October one really help me focus as I am a bit competitive lol

Hows the weekend going for you?

Thank u pleased I got back into it this week! I will join the nov challenge thanks

How u getting on ?

Back