Looking for a buddy

***Buddy wanted ***

Hello,

Im starting SS on 26th this month (so I can prep myself for this!)
I would love to lose 4 stone by March as my husband is taking me to Dubai for my birthday. Im initially setting myself a target of 2 stone by end of Jan (I hope I achieve that before though ;) )

Ive been reading through this site non stop all day, very inspirational and really making me feel I CAN do this!!

Also if anyone knows how to put a little tracker on the bottom on my posts that would be great lol!!
Thanks & good luck to all in their journey :)

Sxxx

If you google tickers you'll be able to find them I think :)

Make sure you start a diary in the weight loss diary section, everyone is so supportive!

You'll be great - the first few days are the hardest but if you're psyched for it now I would start sooner rather than later - you need the enthusiasm to get you to your first weigh-in and then after that your losses drive you on! :)

Welcome, anyway :) xx

I'll be your buddy-I want to lose 9 stone by June :)

It was just what I needed! I was naughty with the food and drink, although I followed every drink with some water! And I didn't nibble on the snacks. We had an amazing time and really needed to enjoy ourselves as a couple rather than just a Mum and Dad, if that makes sense?!

There was dancing, games, laughing, just a generally good night, but didn't get to bed until 3am! Thank God the kids were staying out :)

Back on the diet again tomorrow, and weigh in, so I'm not expecting much tomorrow, but I'm ready to crack on with this next 3 stone to loose!

Next time for eating and being merry will be Christmas!

Hope you had a fab weekend, glad to hear you found your amazing dress too! I bet you'll be the belle of the ball! X

hi the manx

im so glad you had a fabulous time and that you got right back in the saddle again. thats what life is all about
jx

Yes, it was what was needed :) I still managed to loose 1.5lb this week too :) how did you do today at your weigh in? Step 2 for you now! X

Yes, it was what was needed :) I still managed to loose 1.5lb this week too :) how did you do today at your weigh in? Step 2 for you now! X

that is a very nice bonus too love it when a plan comes together congrats!, i lost 2 pounds this week so have managed to edge my way into the tens tres excited. i spoke to my consultant and 3 is the magic number, started today so far so good. i ve only just moved into the world of the smart phone and i ve got my fitness pal on it so its ex for keeping a tab on myself and it s also there on the go.

jx

I'll have to have a look for that app when I finally move up. I can't wait to get into the tens! Maybe if I'm very good I might just get there in time for Christmas. X

that would be a good goal to have for xmas keep you focused on the prize. you should be in or just about to hit ketosis pretty shortly i would of thought hope its ticking on nicely for you. no more slip ups for me today you ll be pleased to hear
jx

Hi dizzie, Menske's suggestion above to start a diary is a good one, good luck in your journey and hope to read about it along the way :)

ps, if you click on any of the tickers here on the site it takes you through to the ticker website.

It's been strange, I've not once felt hungry! Maybe it's mind over matter, or I've just got back into Ketosis quickly, either way I'm quite happy and comfortable :)

Well done with day 2, good luck with day 3! X

Back