Looking for a buddy

Oops, somehow a tiny bit of the kids garlic bead was put in my mouth and swallowed!! :( Right, time to buckle down and get myself some Cambridge porridge!!

in my first week i was being good as gold but i then noticed my hand reaching into the cupboard for some shredded wheat affair, which incidentally i don t like, i was less than impressed,keep strong. sure i ve seen it on here if the wee ones left overs tempt you put washing up liquid on it the soapy goodness is not the fix you want !
jx

It wasn't the left overs though, I was pinching it off the plate! Ha ha!! I'm going to be strong now, I'm better than that and stronger :) I control the food nit the other way round! Plus the garlic has repeated on me ever since like a bad reminder, :)

I'm starting a new hobby to keep me busy in the evenings!! Quilling :) I'm going to try to make some snow flakes for our tree and possible make some bits for the wedding. Hopefully it'll keep me out of trouble!! X

ah good good good on being in the zone, im feelin better now that headache is shifting. the quilting sounds like an excellent idea. its the sort of thing that can absorb you for ages or be a quick 15min distraction (so im reliably informed) you need to put up some examples of your work the snow flakes sound lovely, look at you all kirsty allsop!
jxx

Yeah, I normally start with all good intentions, but it never really progresses!! I'll try and get a snowflake done this week. I was trying to learn origami over the summer, managed paper cranes, but that's as far as I got!! Ha ha.

Glad you are feeling better. I never suffered with headaches until I was pregnant and it was awful, so I have lots of sympathy for you. Maybe you could get yourself a nice massage to relax, just in case it's stress, and if it's bit stress might as well get one anyway ;) x

3lb loss this week... It's good, but I was hoping for more :/
How has everyone else got on? X

well done on your loss lm struggling with the water today as l have been out and about loo's not alway accessible

Thank you! How are you getting on?
I think I know where every toilet in town is now!! Ha ha! I'm terrible at remembering to drink it and end up drinking loads in the evening! Oops!! X

Last edited:
its so good when your body acclimatises to the water intake cause toilet hopping can be tricky in unfamiliar terriorry
hows today going for everyone today?
jx

Another 100% successful day!! Yippee!

Popped into work (still on maternity leave) but no-one mentioned my weight loss, I'm thinking they were just to polite, or too busy playing with my kids to notice.. That's what I think anyway, I can see a change. :)

How is everyone else doing? X

Another 100% successful day!! Yippee!

Popped into work (still on maternity leave) but no-one mentioned my weight loss, I'm thinking they were just to polite, or too busy playing with my kids to notice.. That's what I think anyway, I can see a change. :)

How is everyone else doing? X

congrats on seeing the changes im sure they are visable but put a baby in front of a group of women and your so off centre stage!
doing really well today in such a good mood, has been a struggle to get back into ketosis but im there now so yippee!
have a good day too
jx

Oh yes, and put two in front of them and you don't exist! Ha ha! I'm quite looking forward to getting back to work in February, although I'll miss the kiddywinks, it'll be nice to have adult company :)

You are doing fab, back in the zone again, is this your last SS week or are you going to sneak one more in?
X

Oh yes, and put two in front of them and you don't exist! Ha ha! I'm quite looking forward to getting back to work in February, although I'll miss the kiddywinks, it'll be nice to have adult company :)

You are doing fab, back in the zone again, is this your last SS week or are you going to sneak one more in?
X

hi there
hope you had another successful day, quite sure you did. yes it is very good to be back in the zone especially the hunger or lack of. im not 100% decided on next week going to get this week done and dusted first. if im in the zone and above bmi 25 may just carry on for a few more days/ the week. might as well ride the fast train for as long as possible. did want to eat at the start of the week and wasn t sure how long i could keep going but now think another week is doable. either way no pressure, pretty sure the forum played a major role in keeping me going,

jx

The forum is great for motivation! It really helps to keep me on track. :)

It's decision day, to take some time off the diet to drink and be merry, or to stick it out and be really proud?! Ahhh, if only I could see into the future! :) I think I'm leaning more towards not drinking, but eating and enjoying the food instead!!

I'm gonna go and make myself some scrambled egg on granary bread now, we've been up the bride and grooms all night and I'm so excited! I'm gonna drink and eat and possibly smoke tomorrow, I'm gonna have a whale of a time, enjoy myself and then get back on it on Sunday :)

I will dance on the tables and I will enjoy it!! X

Back