Looking for a fab dress

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie
Hi folks - help needed - looking for a flattering dress for Christmas. Size 16/18 (more comfortable 18 I think!). Bust is 38E so V-neck is more flattering. Tend to cover tops of my arms .. Would like to be daring and ditch black. Any ideas?:8855:

New look have some fab dresses at the mo. i tried on a gorgous pink/black one. it was strapless though but it looked gorg size 18 it was! it was 55euro :)

I've heard M&S are doing 20% off everything (instore).
It is either Thursday 20th or Thurs 27th (of November) - I think all dresses & party wear may be 40% off - I'm not sure.

Ooooh will have to look out for that at M+S!

Debenhams have 25% off everything for the next 3 days and they have some lovely dresses.

new look have a fab dress in atm, they have it in red, black, blue and purple, i worse the blue one with black tights and a waist belt and i have to admit it looked good and i am an 18, as for my arms i dont like mine out either, but i fake tanned them (quite well) and they looked much better :)

i hope ya find ya fab dress n i hope u have a lovely time

xxx

Have you checked out Bravissimo, they do THE best clothes for big boobed girlies and their dresses are lovely :) The 16 really super curvy fits me, just ;) but they do 18's too :)

Back