Looking for a Shred Buddy!

sookie said:
DVDs weights all packed... Going to start again on Monday either shred or 6 weeks....along with swimming biking and fingers crossed c25k... X

That's good it's all packed,bet you can't wait to go away :0)

LOUSY!!! That's like vertigo yeah? Had that before very unpleasant - hope you feel better soon hon x
No shred for me, got labarintitus. Booo. Hope I can manage somethin tomorow or I won't be going to the spa on holiday! LOL

RebekahR said:
No shred for me, got labarintitus. Booo. Hope I can manage somethin tomorow or I won't be going to the spa on holiday! LOL

Hope you feel better soon x

Ug yes like vertigo. Feels like marbles in my brain :-0 Eek

No gym for me, not a happy camper :(

RebekahR said:
Ug yes like vertigo. Feels like marbles in my brain :-0 Eek

No gym for me, not a happy camper :(

How blooming annoying... Hope it goes away soon x

sookie said:
Spain until August... Hence DVDs coming with me x

Blimey Didn't know you'd be away that long! No wonder you want to keep up with your exercise! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back though I should've finshed the shred by then lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Blimey Didn't know you'd be away that long! No wonder you want to keep up with your exercise! Look forward to hearing all about it when you get back though I should've finshed the shred by then lol

There is a bar 19mins from us that have free wifi so I will stay in touch.. Looking forward to hearing your results from shred x

sookie said:
There is a bar 19mins from us that have free wifi so I will stay in touch.. Looking forward to hearing your results from shred x

That's good you will be staying in touch,be shredding on Friday as was out today and out all day tomorrow :0)

Well I'm all packed and ready to go... Wishing you all happy shredding while I'm gone x

Good job MrsL your doing great. YOur a stone below your goal?

Hi everyone I would like to join you. I'm on L1 D8. I am doing SW and am a target member, but I have had a very social month and have put on 8lbs.

Done shred before but have really enjoying it this time.

Back