Looking for a Shred Buddy!

shivvy1211 said:
Hi everyone I would like to join you. I'm on L1 D8. I am doing SW and am a target member, but I have had a very social month and have put on 8lbs.

Done shred before but have really enjoying it this time.

Hi there,that's good that you are doing it again and are really enjoying it this time around :0)

Good job MrsL your doing great. YOur a stone below your goal?

Thanks. I origionally had my goal set at 11st 7lb to get me to were I was comfortable last time. But when I tried to maintain I kept dropping weight. I've naturally settled at around 10st 9lb now and I'm happy enough with that. Just working on fitness and habits now.

Day 4 done. My daughter joined me and the hubby the night. She was hilarious, using her little toy rabbits as weights and leaping around puffing away. Now for a few glasses of cava lol. Happy Friday everyone x

MrsLmc said:
Thanks. I origionally had my goal set at 11st 7lb to get me to were I was comfortable last time. But when I tried to maintain I kept dropping weight. I've naturally settled at around 10st 9lb now and I'm happy enough with that. Just working on fitness and habits now.

Day 4 done. My daughter joined me and the hubby the night. She was hilarious, using her little toy rabbits as weights and leaping around puffing away. Now for a few glasses of cava lol. Happy Friday everyone x

Happy Friday to you to and well done at settling at a weight that you are comfortable with :0)

Have just done level one of the shred,even managed some full press ups this time! Have decided to do each of the levels one at a time to break it up abit and use some different muscles,will do this for 15 days(days off when busy) and see how I feel after that then decide what's next exercise wise!

L1 D9 done. Staying over in a nice hotel tonite and having dinner with OH. Won't do shred tomorrow as I will be hungover instead I'll do a power walk weather permitting ;)

shivvy1211 said:
L1 D9 done. Staying over in a nice hotel tonite and having dinner with OH. Won't do shred tomorrow as I will be hungover instead I'll do a power walk weather permitting ;)

Have a lovely time away :0)

Aww I missed yesterday what with my daughters party then my mom gave us a break so we went to the cinema. So I may try doing it twice today, or a walk and once. Bit annoyed with myself, really wanted to do the 30 days straight

MrsLmc said:
Aww I missed yesterday what with my daughters party then my mom gave us a break so we went to the cinema. So I may try doing it twice today, or a walk and once. Bit annoyed with myself, really wanted to do the 30 days straight

Don't beat yourself up over it,it's good to rest the muscles anyhow,it's only one day off :0) plus it sounds like you had a lovely time yesterday :0)

Well done thats great - not shredding till tonight still little tired after 10k yesterday

bulldogdaisy said:
How did the run go?

Good thanks hon 58 min

Sent from my GT-I9001 using MiniMins

I ended up doing jillians legs thighs and buns today owwie. Then trained shoulders at gym and did an hour tae bo. Shred and tae bo tomorow :)

Evening shredders... Sat in the local bar drinking water... That's because I drank way to much wine last night... Planning to start 6 weeks tomorrow. Hope everyone is well xx

RebekahR said:
I ended up doing jillians legs thighs and buns today owwie. Then trained shoulders at gym and did an hour tae bo. Shred and tae bo tomorow :)

Love Tae bo! You've done a good work out today :0)

sookie said:
Evening shredders... Sat in the local bar drinking water... That's because I drank way to much wine last night... Planning to start 6 weeks tomorrow. Hope everyone is well xx

Evening Sook,sounds like you are having a good time which is good to hear :0) that's good that you are planning on starting 6 weeks tomorrow :0)

Back