Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy

WOOP WHOOP Hello girlies!!

good work on the ticker! and hello Claire glad to have you aboard

Lipotrim was good, really good, but when i had a blip involving 4 iced doughnuts i felt i needed a counsellor to chat with so switched. Also the lack of variety on Lipotrim was getting to me, im glad i have changed , just seems way of life now.

Feel free to check out my diary in the weight loss diary section, its a tad boring but you might read something u didnt know.

So girls size 12's is it!! I would love to be a 12 but i think size 14 is going to be more my size.
What packs are you on?

Im doing SS+ so i get a little 200 cal meal each day, keeps me sane, will have to see how the loss goes on wk 2 its WI day tomorrow. when are you two weighing in??
its great to be on board with you guys :)
i weighed in today and lost 3lbs after losing 10 the first week followed by a disastrous 2 nd week but i'm totally back on track now and back in ketosis as of this afternoon !!!
i'm also doing SS+ but having 4 cambridge packs a day plus skimmed milk. i have 3 shakes plus a bar and i find this works well for me. When i'm at work i have a tetra ready made drink sneakily when no one else is around !!! :eek:
i was worried that if i had the small meal i wouldn't be able to control my portions !! xx

went to see my councellor the other day and now have a score card which will keep track of the weight loss so everytime I feel like cheating I can look at the card and stop myself.

Got a weigh in on Tuesday evening - fingers crossed it should go ok

Good going ladies, well i had my WI last night

6lbs off so big smiles all round.

hows everyone going to handle the weekend??

Hi Lovemusic
I am restarting the CD tomorrow (Sat 16th Aug) and hope to be in a size 12 by Christmas. Would love to keep in contact for some moral support. I am a real 'excuse girl' and can always find a reason not to do it properly but on the days when I do it 100% I realise that it is not that difficult so why do I not stick to it? This time it will be head down and focus on that dress for Christmas. I have to work at small goals so my first one is to see if I can stick to it until 6th September (friends coming to stay). It's great to read that other people struggle but then finally succeed. Satsy

hi guys ,just wandering if i can be a weight loss buddy too.....i aslo have had to restart as of sunday due to a really bad week of eating. i did really well on my first week and lost 10 lbs then had a terrible second week due to being on a course away from home and i ended up having a 5 day binge !
anyway i'm finally back on track with hopefully my lat restart and i've just come home from my weigh in and i lost 3lbs which i'm plaese about as i only restarted sunday.
i also need all the support i can get and i find that supporting others keeps me focused :) x

i did exactly the same 2nd wk but there was no reson for mine except no willpower bak to it this wk tho:)

Hi Lovemusic
I am restarting the CD tomorrow (Sat 16th Aug) and hope to be in a size 12 by Christmas. Would love to keep in contact for some moral support. I am a real 'excuse girl' and can always find a reason not to do it properly but on the days when I do it 100% I realise that it is not that difficult so why do I not stick to it? This time it will be head down and focus on that dress for Christmas. I have to work at small goals so my first one is to see if I can stick to it until 6th September (friends coming to stay). It's great to read that other people struggle but then finally succeed. Satsy

I am exactly the same - find excuses all the time but know how fantastic the diet can if you stick to it - wasn't very good at the weekend so now back on it again

Hey - Fabulous!!!

Please can I be your diet buddy - I think I'm going to need a friend (or several!) to keep me in line!

So - the consensus is size twelve for Santa. Sounds good to me!

Hi! Good luck restarting, I will check out your topic and try to give moral support where I can! I'm on week 3 now and I'm doing ok :)

I have got a really bad headache on the diet today but haven't really drunk enough water so going to keep glugging away and hopefully it will help

I lost 4 pounds which considering I went out for a meal with my partner at the weekend (tried to stick to chicken as much as possible) I think that weight loss is ok :)

thanks - my next way in is on the 3rd September as going away with my partner next week and he has warned me I will be climbing up at least 2 mountains so that should help with the weight loss

Hi girls,

Can I join you?? My name is Louise, Im 26 and from Dublin. This is my 2nd time to try CD. Im going on holidays in 5 weeks so I plan to ss+ for 4 weeks then do a week of 810 before I go away. Trying to slim down for my wedding next year.

Im on Day 4 today and going to my CDC to have a mid week weigh in to keep me focused.

Your all doing so well. Theres so many threads on here sometimes I get a bit lost :cry:

Back