Looking for Buddies

bloodcoveredprincess

Loving Life with TeamRH
I recently restarted my weight loss journey.... after loosing 70lbs an evil medication meant I gained almost half of it back again.... :mad: which naturally made me unhappy....

I eventually came off the meds and started to tackle the problem then my mum got ill and sadly passed away...

It's been 3 months since that happened and I'm ready to kick some diet butt :D

I don't attend a group and had wonderful support last time from both minis and my mum who was always my biggest cheerleader :bunnydance::woohoo:

So I am looking for some new buddies to give me the support I need (many of my old buddies have disappeared from minis - hopefully because they have dealt with their weight issues) ..... I also love to encourage other people on their journeys...

So who is out there looking for some support... join me and we can help each other x

Here to support, share on our weight loss journey :)

Thanks Honey
I'm here for you too :D

Your birthday is the day after the anniversary of when I met my hubby :D So I would love to loose a few pounds by then too :rolleyes:

Thanks Honey
I'm here for you too :D

Your birthday is the day after the anniversary of when I met my hubby :D So I would love to loose a few pounds by then too :rolleyes:

Yay! lots to work towards.

You just reminded me it will be our wedding anniversary to. I got married on my birthday.hehe...hehe

Yay! lots to work towards.

You just reminded me it will be our wedding anniversary to. I got married on my birthday.hehe...hehe
Cool... we got married on Valentines Day

really good thanks my lovely,

been properly back on plan for 1 week now and have stuck to my plan the whole time! Been super prepared and its definitely given me my mojo back.

How are you doing? xx

I'm good and really getting back into the swing of things.... kitchen is full to bursting with fruit and veg.... but then it's a strange house I crave cauli, sprouts and cabbage and the dogs' favourite food is carrot.... they both go mental for it lol

I'm good and really getting back into the swing of things.... kitchen is full to bursting with fruit and veg.... but then it's a strange house I crave cauli, sprouts and cabbage and the dogs' favourite food is carrot.... they both go mental for it lol

I've been craving corn on the cob at the moment (along with lots of fruit but thats usual) I cant seem to get enough of it!

What dogs do you have? My dog loves a carrot everyone once in a while but his absolute fave - the thing he goes mad for is a dentastik!!

walking partners.jpg

here are my little walking partners :D a cavalier and a pug... little carrot snafflers lol

Oh he's lovely.... and he's got a face and everything.... not like my dog butt piccie lol

aren't spaniels just the happiest dogs ever :D

I'd like to join in too, I'm doing it online at the moment. I've dabbled with meal replacement recently but it isn't for me, I need to be able to eat me and hubby are such big foodies, luckily slimming world lets you indulge in lots of food.
So 60lbs to go (I may change this if I ever get to target) I would like to lose as much as possible by my 10 year wedding anniversary on the 1st December.

Xx

I wana join in too! I need my mojo back. Struggling cause I work crazy hours and can never make group! So wana get on track for my besties wedding in Rome on April 24th I have 32lbs to target!

I'd like to join in too, I'm doing it online at the moment. I've dabbled with meal replacement recently but it isn't for me, I need to be able to eat me and hubby are such big foodies, luckily slimming world lets you indulge in lots of food.
So 60lbs to go (I may change this if I ever get to target) I would like to lose as much as possible by my 10 year wedding anniversary on the 1st December.

Xx

Hello Lovely Ladies.... just seen your posts.. I don't think my notifications are working properly...

Lovely to meet you :D good luck with your journeys... x

First time poster here!! :) I've recently started back to SW but following online rather than the groups. I've been a member on and off before so I'm hopeful that this is my turn.

To get to a healthy weight and BMI, I'd have to lose around 9-10stone however, I'd be happy even with a 2 stone loss right now. That would get me back to what I was when I met my hubby.

First time poster here!! :) I've recently started back to SW but following online rather than the groups. I've been a member on and off before so I'm hopeful that this is my turn.

To get to a healthy weight and BMI, I'd have to lose around 9-10stone however, I'd be happy even with a 2 stone loss right now. That would get me back to what I was when I met my hubby.

Hi Babsie nice to meet you... good luck with your journey :D I break my weight loss into the tiniest goals I can... that way I always have one to celebrate and one not too far off lol x

Back