Looking for feedback....... My noms.

And can I just say thank you to you girls. I feel like you're my little weight watchers family and its just the kind of support I need.
If any of you have food diaries or that let me know what they're called so I can follow them too.
Xxxx

My diary is under my name :)

I cant stop eating today. This always happens when I'm off work. I'm such a Grazer. Lol.
Thankfully, I went shopping today, so I've got plenty of fruit in, and I made some zero point soup so my snacking isnt costing me points.
I've eaten 10pp so far today. Planned tea will be 12pp and I'm trying to save a few points for the pub tonight. (There's a bar near my bf's house that shows a film every Monday night for free. We're going tonight, haven't been for a while. They provide little dishes of popcorn, and its always nice to have a glass of wine or some cider with it).
I really want to eat something else though. Might do and use a few weeklies. I'm only planning on one or two drinks anyway.
I'll have a couple of pear halves and hope that gets me through to dinner time.

enjoy the pub tonight Anj ..my diary is "newbie restart again" feel fre to pop by and have a read x

Enjoy :) free film in pub sounds like good fun :) x

I wish I could palm some of my stubbornness off on you, I really have an abundance. Plenty of excess.
Worst part is I'm a Libra, so I have to contend with indecision aswell. I take so bloody long to make a decision, but when I do that's it. I don't budge.
:)
My poor bf. He's a brave man. Lol.

Heheheehe! You sound just like me!
I'm liking your thread, I keep seeing yummy treats that you would think were pointastic that are cheap!! Dairylea dunkers and s'inegar squares? Thank you very much, don't mind if I do!

Feel free hun. Lol.

Today's menu

Breakfast

2 chocolate weetabix - 4pp
Milk - 1pp
WW orange yoghurt - 1pp

Total: 6pp

Lunch

Warby thin - 3pp
Marmite (tiny bit) - 0pp
50g ww cream cheese - 1pp
Celery sticks - 0pp
Red pepper sticks - 0pp

Total: 4pp

Dinner

Gammon steak 125g - 6pp
200g potato chipped - 4pp
Fried egg - 2pp
Bns chips - 0pp
Tiny blob of ketchup - 0pp
Fry light - 1pp

total: 13pp

Drinks/snacks

Apple - 0pp
Tinned pear - 0pp
Zero point soup - 0pp
Crabbies Ginger beer - 4pp.

Total: 4pp

Grand total: 27/30
3pp remaining.

0 weeklies used.

Gotta love gammon egg n chips :) xx

Have you had crabbies ? Its alcoholic and AMAZING!

Not yet normally buy the diet non alcholic stuff ...don't know if we have it here but I will certainly be lookin out for it...how many points is it Anj? x

Apparently its 4 per bottle. I don't believe it but that's what the manufacturer says. They are 500ml bottles in pubs and half the points of cider. Great summer drink.

I got a free graze box delivered today. Worked out the points from the enclosed booklet and I thought it worked out ok. I got some oregano crackers and they were 2pp a box, some dried pineapple, strawberries and cherry saltanas - 3pp, vanilla flavoured sunflower and pumpkin seeds - 4pp (but it works out to a lot of seeds so half a pack is fine) and some nuts which were the most at 6pp. Obviously if you were going to eat this all in one day its a fair few points (although 15pp for the whole box really isn't that bad, especially if you're on more than the minimum points) , but there's easily enough to spread it out over a few days. I will probably ask them to not send nuts though because you don't get all that many for the point value. The next box I get is half price so I will probably get one next week and then I will take it from there. At 3.50 a time I might continue them once a week but depends how the other stuff points up.
If anyone would like a code for a free box let me know as I have a couple (and I save one pound for each one used).
What I liked most was getting it delivered to work. Brilliant.

Today's menu

Breakfast

45g shredded wheat blue berries - 4pp
Semi skimmed milk - 2pp
Fromage frais - 1pp
Tinned pears - 0pp

Total: 7pp

Lunch

0 point soup - 0pp
Graze box crackers - 2pp
Apple - 0pp

Total: 2pp

Dinner

Stuffed peppers:
Pepper - 0pp
70g rice - 7pp
Onion, garlic - 0pp
40g holummi - 4pp
Stir fried veggies - 0pp
Oil - 2pp
Stock cube - 1pp

Total: 14pp

Drinks and snacks

Tea x 2 - 0pp
Water - 0pp
Diet coke - 0pp
Graze box vanilla seeds 15g - 2pp
Dairylea dunker - 3pp
Jaffa mini roll - 2pp

Grand total: 30pp
0 remaining.
0 weeklies used.
49 weeklies remaining.

The stuffed peppers sound yum Anj, how do you use the halloumi cheese in them? I've never tried halloumi.

They are beautiful. We usually have mushrooms in them too but I forgot to buy some. Ooops.
we just dry fried the halloumi and sat it on top. It just adds some flavour to the peppers. And I love it when it's squeeky on my teeth. :)
I don't think I'm getting enough dairy at the moment so trying to add more milk and some cheese into my diet.
Let me know if you need any recipes. X

I should say that the cheese is quite salty. I like it though because I don't have a lot of salt in my diet usually. Its also kind of rubbery, a bit like mozzerella I suppose. Its a bit tasteless though, apart from the salt, but you can get flavoured varieties. I have a chilli one that I'm going to make a start on very soon. :)

Hello! I have come to join and follow you :)

Everything looks fab!

Ruth
X

Back