Looking for help!

hannahr96

Knew to this today, and have spontaneously decided I want to loose the weight I've been battling YEARS to shred. I'm recently 17 and have been struggling with my weight for as long as I can remember, but recently I seem to have given up all hope and turned to junk food and unhealthy fizzy drinks to aid my feelings of unhappiness. I've come to the site looking for tips and motivation on how to finally loose the weight that's been piling on me for years, but currently have no idea where to start! So any healthy diets, exercises or tips would be greatly appreciated!
Glad to be starting this journey so openly, hopefully give me the motivation to keep going!

Hey. If your mind is set on it you can do it. I find if you. An get through the first 3 weeks you will be fine. How much weight do you want to lose? Set yourself a target and weekly targets for the next few weeks. Remember it is not a diet, it is a change of lifestyle for the better. Cut the junk food and up the exercise.

Thanks! A good few stones, ideally I'd love to be 9st, but with my build and height I'd love to be around 13st loosing around 6st, I know it's going to be hard but it's time I changed!

I have been trying to lose weight for years. I want to lose almost 10st but ill be happy with 8st 9 and get down to 11. It's great on here for support. I have lost almost 3stone since January. You can do it. I am sure of it.

Have a look round the different sections and see which diet you feel will suit you. There's a huge selection from those where you will lose weight rapidly through meal replacement, such as VLCD's, through to healthy eating plans such as weight watchers and slimming world.

Back