stay SS for 4 weeks

get into 11's
checkmark%20green.gif

get to 11st 7
checkmark%20green.gif

get to 11st 3:checkmark green:

February mini Target 3.5lbs a week
Target weight for 28th Feb 10st 2lbs

* once i get past this stage this is when the weight, i have had on for years will begin to disappear. i have not been under 11stone since 2006- this will be major achievement for me

get to 11st.0
get to 10st 10
get to 10st 7 - reward myself new clothes

*not been under this weight since 1999

get to 10st 3 - reward - LASER TEETH WHITENING:D

* not been under this weight since 1996 when i was 19 :eek:
get to 9st 10 - proper sexy bikini for the summer

TO HIT 9st 7lbs BY 30TH APRIL READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER

get to 9st 7 - full head hair extentions! yay! *BOOKED*

* if i make it to 9st 3 im going celebrate by booking a month's holiday in THAILAND *BOOKED*

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" COMPLETED!!***

just a bit of a photo update this is me 3 weeks later and a stone lighter :D

Attachments

• 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 114
side views

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 112
aww thanks babe x im flattered, really i am :bighug: xxx

Well I have my official cd weigh on tomorrow but my scales are saying 10st 12lbs :-D. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lastbiscuit said:
Well I have my official cd weigh on tomorrow but my scales are saying 10st 12lbs :-D. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck on weigh in! Im not far behund u! Hoping to break the 11st barrier this week! X

we will do it together :D
although, my scales are showing 11st 1lb right now - hope they dont stay the same tomorrow lol -

have u tried the bars yet - im wondering if its possible they can slow your losses down?

in some ways id wish id never tried them i usually have one for lunch at about 12 but find myself battling hunger pangs for the rest of the day :(

wondering if i should get anymore tomorrow for next week if thats the case, am also going into week 4 so wondering about moving up to SS+ (in which case i wont get bars) or should i wait until i hit a plateau?

lastbiscuit said:
we will do it together :D
although, my scales are showing 11st 1lb right now - hope they dont stay the same tomorrow lol -

have u tried the bars yet - im wondering if its possible they can slow your losses down?

in some ways id wish id never tried them i usually have one for lunch at about 12 but find myself battling hunger pangs for the rest of the day :(

wondering if i should get anymore tomorrow for next week if thats the case, am also going into week 4 so wondering about moving up to SS+ (in which case i wont get bars) or should i wait until i hit a plateau?

Yeah. Mine r showing 11.2 today so im with ya! Weigh in friday.

Ive ha 3 bars. Im Told they dont make any difference apart from the eatig action can make u want to chew more food.

Tough choice! X

the bars are the devil lol - ive never content with one i just want to gorge on them all day lol esp the toffee and peanut ones lol x

OMFG ! cant quite believe it......

but i have lost 5lbs this week

my offical weight is now 10st 11lbs
:party0011:

im just in shock:eek: didnt even expect to have even shifted 2lbs this week :eek:
methinks time to set some new targets :D

[STRIKE]90 [/STRIKE] 62 DAY PLAN OF ACTION AIMING TO BE COMPLETED BY 5TH APRIL 2012

STAY SS FOR 4 WEEKS :checkmark green:
STAY SS FOR 5 WEEKS
STAY SS FOR 6 WEEKS
STAY SS FOR 7 WEEKS
STAY SS FOR 8 WEEKS

GET INTO THE 11'S :checkmark green:
GET INTO THE 10'S :checkmark green: MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT REACHED *:wee:
GET INTO THE 9'S

* once i get past this stage this is when the weight, i have had on for years will begin to disappear. i have not been under 11stone since 2006- this will be major achievement for me

get to 11st.0 :checkmark green:
get to 10st 10
get to 10st 7 - reward myself new clothes

*not been under this weight since 1999

get to 10st 3 - reward - LASER TEETH WHITENING:D

* not been under this weight since 1996 when i was 19 :eek:
get to 9st 10 - proper sexy bikini for the summer

TO HIT 9st 7lbs BY 23 APRIL
READY FOR A SUPER SEXY SUMMER HOLIDAY IN CYPRUS!

get to 9st 7 - full head hair extentions! yay! *BOOKED*

*** OPERATION "LOOKING REEM" COMPLETED!!***

23RD APRIL 2012
*****CYPRUS HERE I COME*****

(YES ANOTHER HOLIDAY BOOKED!)

* GOAL WEIGHT OF 9ST 3 (PLUS 7LBS TOLERANCE) im celebraING by booking a holiday in PHUKET
*BOOKED*

lastbiscuit said:
OMFG ! cant quite believe it......

but i have lost 5lbs this week

my offical weight is now 10st 11lbs
:party0011:

im just in shock:eek: didnt even expect to have even shifted 2lbs this week :eek:
methinks time to set some new targets :D

Amazing! Im so jealous youre in the 10s!!! What date did u start?
Well done u, u lucky thing!!! X

thank you (((hugs)))) i think it was 12th jan, ive just completed week 4 of ss - i am amazed tbh i never ever thougth id shift this weight -maybe next week will be a differnt story was hoping for 3lbs a week this month that will bring me nearly to target x

Well done hun x

Love the diary! Brilliant weight loss particularly as you haven't much to lose. What a difference the first stone made. Hope you're settling into the Cotswolds. I have been there a couple of times and know what you mean!

lastbiscuit said:
thank you (((hugs)))) i think it was 12th jan, ive just completed week 4 of ss - i am amazed tbh i never ever thougth id shift this weight -maybe next week will be a differnt story was hoping for 3lbs a week this month that will bring me nearly to target x

Wow i started 16th and uv lost sp much more than me from practicay the same weights. Im so jealous! X

not sure if its cheating but its definately "off plan" but my cdc is ok with it,

..... but, my weigh in day is thursday and thursday is my planned treat night

- but i only have a lowcarb/carb free meal - usually meat and eggs or meat n mushrooms, last night i had homemade tandoori chicken and grilled flat mushrooms, week before i had steak and mushrooms, or i use a mushroom omlette in an emergency! lol

it might be my mind going a bit crooked but pshycologically it sets me up for the week ahead on SS and seems to boost my ketosis.

my cdc is perfectly happy with this and says there is no harm in using a 810 menu if your really desperate on SS,

however i also find if i know i am going to have a meal if find myself restricting my Cambridge shakes that day - naughty i know,

but i am so stuffed especially on the porridge and OMG the apple n cinammon one is by far the nicest

xx

lastbiscuit said:
not sure if its cheating but its definately "off plan" but my cdc is ok with it,

..... but, my weigh in day is thursday and thursday is my planned treat night

- but i only have a lowcarb/carb free meal - usually meat and eggs or meat n mushrooms, last night i had homemade tandoori chicken and grilled flat mushrooms, week before i had steak and mushrooms, or i use a mushroom omlette in an emergency! lol

it might be my mind going a bit crooked but pshycologically it sets me up for the week ahead on SS and seems to boost my ketosis.

my cdc is perfectly happy with this and says there is no harm in using a 810 menu if your really desperate on SS,

however i also find if i know i am going to have a meal if find myself restricting my Cambridge shakes that day - naughty i know,

but i am so stuffed especially on the porridge and OMG the apple n cinammon one is by far the nicest

xx

Hmmm wonder if thats got anything to do woth it. Twice iv had food. Broccoli omelette and chicken and brocolli from the SS+ list and amounts. At family meals etc. Hasnt seemed to alter anything for me. Wow i cant elieve ur gettin thpse amazon losses with a weekly meal!!!
I wish i could lose it like u! X

Back