Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

unofficial weight
10st 7lbs -
GET IN!!!

:talk017:​

thanks jenifer... your next! (it could all change by weigh in day on thursday though!)
when molly gets in from school ill do some comparison pictures - hopefully that will motivate me more and .... no more mushroom o omlettes now i am hard core shakes soups and 3 litres of water to try and make a dent in the 10's now

lastbiscuit said:
thanks jenifer... your next! (it could all change by weigh in day on thursday though!)
when molly gets in from school ill do some comparison pictures - hopefully that will motivate me more and .... no more mushroom o omlettes now i am hard core shakes soups and 3 litres of water to try and make a dent in the 10's now

Oh god i hope so but my scales just rnt budging. :( hoping its dehydrations from this illness and that ill have a good loss when im back to normal.
Yeah do some before and nows. Bound to keep u motivated!
Oh dear. Bad times when a mushroom omelette is bad! Hardcooooore! X

Lastbiscuit... this is a bit random - are you on the Dibb forum? I think you've booked with the travel agents I work for! What a small world!

You are doing amazingly!
xxx

hi shelly - yes i use thedibb - that would be me! im also a travek agent (homeworker) for lowcostholidays but work on the lastminute.com contract - how are you doing? lovly to see you and thansk for stoppng by to say hi! xx

hi shelly - yes i use thedibb - that would be me! im also a travek agent (homeworker) for lowcostholidays but work on the lastminute.com contract - how are you doing? lovly to see you and thansk for stoppng by to say hi! xx

Haha, thats awesome - I work from home too! I'm doing good thanks - struggling today with horrible cravings! Just want a glass of wine and a pack of Haribo tbh! Have been 100% for 12 days - not sure why the cravings are happening right now!

You're doing great - loving your diary!
xxx

i really really fancy a glass of wine as well - but im on supervisor duty ( babysitting) at work lol so daren't be half cut while talking to the punters ha ha

you are doing so well i ususally treat myself a couole of times a week to a mushrooom omlette ( ohhh get me im so hardcore lol)

hormones can make u crave sweet things have u any sweet shakes?
i had a craving for them foamy banana sweets u can get - but th banana shake always sorts me out a treat - omg it tastes awesome!

so do u live nr newbury? when our call centre was in b'stoke i used to drive thru there to get to work everyday i know live in faringdon.

as you probably read - we were due to go do bangkok and phuket but i had my arm twisted to go to florida - that disney deal with the free dining is def not to be missed!
V xx

Official Weight

10st 6lbs

*whhoppppp whoooop*

time to get rid of the last 10lbs!

lets go banjo!

Last edited:
i really really fancy a glass of wine as well - but im on supervisor duty ( babysitting) at work lol so daren't be half cut while talking to the punters ha ha

you are doing so well i ususally treat myself a couole of times a week to a mushrooom omlette ( ohhh get me im so hardcore lol)

hormones can make u crave sweet things have u any sweet shakes?
i had a craving for them foamy banana sweets u can get - but th banana shake always sorts me out a treat - omg it tastes awesome!

so do u live nr newbury? when our call centre was in b'stoke i used to drive thru there to get to work everyday i know live in faringdon.

as you probably read - we were due to go do bangkok and phuket but i had my arm twisted to go to florida - that disney deal with the free dining is def not to be missed!
V xx

Ooh I love the free dining - its brilliant! Such a good offer! Which hotel are you staying at? I'm going to stay at the Port Orleans FQ next time!

Yep I live in Newbury! Born and bred! Been working for CT for nearly 4 years now and do most of the replying/advertising on the Dibb so know it well!

I've just made myself a hot choc mint shake and some chicken (CDC said if I was really hungry to have a bit of chicken or an egg! I do this on gym days too!)

Well done on your loss today! Whoop! That 10lbs will fly off!
xxx

staying at Port Orelans Riverside - FQ was full:-(, but dan bless him put in a request in for magnolia bend :) (and said it was a staff booking)
just ine question do u book your flights thru worldspan or gal? cos i cant retrieve my booking on either, ive got the virgin ref but cant retrieve it thru virgin until its been ticketed
my CDC said if you have eggs best to have them boiled but i still love my omelettes with a passion
telk you what is nice a chicken breast with mushrooms and cooked in tinfoil on the oven with a few cajun spices - totes gawj lol
are u working tomorrow - im on sales but have had a slow start to the month so hoping weekend picks up
V x

staying at Port Orelans Riverside - FQ was full:-(, but dan bless him put in a request in for magnolia bend :) (and said it was a staff booking)
just ine question do u book your flights thru worldspan or gal? cos i cant retrieve my booking on either, ive got the virgin ref but cant retrieve it thru virgin until its been ticketed
my CDC said if you have eggs best to have them boiled but i still love my omelettes with a passion
telk you what is nice a chicken breast with mushrooms and cooked in tinfoil on the oven with a few cajun spices - totes gawj lol
are u working tomorrow - im on sales but have had a slow start to the month so hoping weekend picks up
V x

We book them in various ways - mainly WS! Yeah we don't ticket until FP has been received! Bit of a nightmare I know! Ah bless him Danny is a gem isn't he! I'm working tomorrow - done a lovely twin centre with orlando and jamaica today and its got me wanting my hol! Will be doing a mixture of working on the new website and sales! gonna try and get my OH to take me to Bicester Village too!

Unfortunately I hate spicy! I am rubbish - I literally eat a lot of plain food! It was always the sweets and chocolates and wine that got me my weight - boooo! Not touched any since I started though - and tbf until today didn't want it! I have been good though, had my bit of chicken, some celery and hot choc mint and feel ok now - just drinking the last of my water!

You must be thrilled now you're on the home straight! It feels like I have got a looooooong way to go! Heres hoping it goes quickly!
xxx

honestly babe - in 3 weeks time you will have lost that 1st stone. it surprising how quickly it comes off - dont look at the long term just focus on 1 day at a time and just keep CD-ing for the body you want - not eating for the body you have - if that makes sense
wine and takeaways and stopping smoking made me put on my weight :-( but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
hey we will ahve to go shopping together for our new size 10 clothes! love bicester villiage - i like witney too for shopping x

thanks jen xxx hows it going for you this week - i celebrated last night with a kebab and 2 glasses of rose lol - so gonna have a 100% week and see if i can shift 3 0r 4lbs hopefully this week - the aim is to get to 10st 2lbs by thursday xx

lastbiscuit said:
thanks jen xxx hows it going for you this week - i celebrated last night with a kebab and 2 glasses of rose lol - so gonna have a 100% week and see if i can shift 3 0r 4lbs hopefully this week - the aim is to get to 10st 2lbs by thursday xx

No idea still not been weighed. CDC been ill. Been 100% SS tho and had some rubbish losses so its surely about time i got a good one?! I havnt even cheated once! Hate my slow losing body lol.

Good luck at ur target! X

oh hun - your sounding really down :-( when was the last time you were weighed? are u on the bars? i find the bars give me really slow losses, but if i have atkins bars instead i get better losses xx just keep on with the water intake and have as much as you can xx
such a major achievement to stick at SS 100% regardless of the losses so proud of you ((hugs))

So close to goal! Good for you. Just reading your diary and you seem to be breezing through this diet. maybe it is the omlettes!

lastbiscuit said:
oh hun - your sounding really down :-( when was the last time you were weighed? are u on the bars? i find the bars give me really slow losses, but if i have atkins bars instead i get better losses xx just keep on with the water intake and have as much as you can xx
such a major achievement to stick at SS 100% regardless of the losses so proud of you ((hugs))

Ah sorry dont mean to be mardy!! Lol.
Was weigjed last monday.. So nearly 2 weeks.
No i dont tend to have them. I have a box but not fussed by them really. Maybe 1 a week occasionally. I drink at least 3ltrs a day and do it all by the book so surely its my turn for a good loss! :)
Ah thanks. Just a bit fed up. Hopefully a nice low Number soon will perk me up! X

ha ha maggie if only it was the omlettes! id live on them mornign noon and night lol x

Back