Looking Reem - Weight loss diary of an Essex Girl

lastbiscuit said:
hmmmmm
well no weigh in today but i have actually stayed at 10st 1lb all day -(no spikes or dips) so i am going to use that as my official weight today - CDC is busy, so said i will pick up some packets over weekend and have official weigh-in next week hopefully i will see a 9!
in other news i decided to have my belly re-pierced today to celebrate my 2stone loss = hopefully i can look at it and it will curb my eating in furture... well thats the plan!
really craving a kebab - i geberally just have chicken shish but no pitta or onions as my thursday night treat - but to be honest im so close to seeing a 9 im not sure if i want to - the problem is,.... that if i dont see a 9 - im worried that i may end up having it anyway without the self control i'll have today
we will see.........

Great idea on the belly piercing. I never had it done coz i was always too fat lol. If im ever happy with it i might get it done. :)
Booo to no weigh in - ull get there soon. Ur so close to the 9s!! Just keep on plan (ss or ss+) and you'll be fine hun. Nooooooo kebabs!!!
Maybe try not to weigh for a few days i its actualy affecting u? X

9st 12!!!!!!!

whoooop de whooop

lastbiscuit said:
9st 12!!!!!!!

whoooop de whooop

Ooooh the race is back on eh? Youve overtaken!!! My scales seem to be stuck in the same place... :/ mind u i dot expect ill lose much more on 1000. X

must be my swimming catching up with me lol x

hi ya 12th january and i was 12st 2lbs xx

Fantastic - 9 stone anything is seriously slim! Only a few pounds to go. Keep swimming! Looking forward to seeing your final After photos.
x

Aw thanks daisy how's it going for you hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lastbiscuit said:
Aw thanks daisy how's it going for you hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going ok but not particularly quickly compared to everyone else here. About to have week away so am hoping to kick start the diet again when I get back. Or I could come back like a giant porker - only time will tell!

I'm so jealous your in the 9s! I so wanna be there :) well done

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

im jealous of your losses hun - you have had such an amazing postive cambridge journey hun and i think you are such an inspiration not only that but you look just fabulous too x

lastbiscuit and jennifer 89.. have just read your posts from the beg. too .... blimey amazing...... so rooting for u to get there next week or week after!!!!!!! well done :) :) xxx really inspiring and this time am gonna get to goal and give up when a stone away x welldone again xxx

Hi Lastbiscuit

Just wondering how your CDC is letting you stay on SS/SS+ as I had to stop that once I was at a BMI of 25 and go up to 810 which I have been on for 4 weeks and now have my final 6lbs to go but would loved to have stayed on SS for longer to get it off more quickly!

frustrating that I am looking at 3weeks plus to hit target now :(

OscarsMum said:
Hi Lastbiscuit

Just wondering how your CDC is letting you stay on SS/SS+ as I had to stop that once I was at a BMI of 25 and go up to 810 which I have been on for 4 weeks and now have my final 6lbs to go but would loved to have stayed on SS for longer to get it off more quickly!

Shes not at bmi 25 yet. The reason u move up to 810
Then is as u lose better. Ur body needs more onceu r in that bmi bracket so u losr more efficiently on 810 from bmi 25. Dont b frustrated! :) x

lastbiscuit said:
im jealous of your losses hun - you have had such an amazing postive cambridge journey hun and i think you are such an inspiration not only that but you look just fabulous too x

Aw thanx hun, got at least a done or more to loose! I'm at 10st 12 when I last got weighed! Wanna reach 10st then see if I wanna loose more! Most prob will tho! I always read your diary and am very inspired x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

Hi Lastbiscuit

hi ya i am not at BMI of 25 yet i need to be 9st 10 to be a 25BMI - I have 8 days until the end of my 12 weeks on SS/SS+ when i can mve up to 810 - made my plan of action last week so i will run to with SS/SS+ until the 13th april i will then do a week of 810 and then move up to 1000 as i am away on holiday the week after that, however i am fully expencting to drop back to either 810 or SS+ on my return and then start the maintainence steps properly then.

sorry gals ive been a bit AWOL lately - after my initial euphoria of hitting the 9's ( yay whoop whoop yay ) last week i decided to celebrate with wine that lead to choclate then more wine and chocolate, kicked out of k and ended up staying at 10st for my official weigh in.
never mind ben chilled out this week and not stressed about it and just taken each day as it comes with 3 shakes and a sensible meal and the early signs are looking good and showing hittign scales at 9st 9lbs so far first thing in morning so until i get the 9st 10 offical at weigh in i will just carry on as i am.
also i bought myself a pushbike so been cycling a mile 5 days a week also i go swimming now and do 30 lengths 4 times plus a week - so been really active as well - really enjoying my new found excercise routines hence why ive not been on much

hope you are all ok and doing well -will try and catch up with everyone xxx

small non scale victorys for the past 2 weeks ( just ramblings realy and a bit of nicky nicky ner ner)

a small pot of milkybar yogurt (12g carb) does not kick me out of keto and makes a nice treat after my chicken ho-hum lol
mushrooms filled with boursin/ gralic n herb philly are awesome n to die for
went out for a harvester a weekend and ate carb free had peri peri chicken and a skewer of prawns and mushrooms to replace the chips and corn on the cob :-D

truth be told even though officially im on SS+ i actually think my calaorie count has taken me up to 810 either way im still in keto and im still loosing so who cares if its a bit off plan its making me happy and im enjoying the varaiation
most of all to hellwith feeling gulity im doing plenty of excerise and reeping the rewards
V xx

Back