Looking to lose weight over the next 6 months to a year.

That's my weight down to 220.2 lbs and approaching 15 and a half stone.
Increasing the level of difficulty of the exercise and refocusing with my diet has proved fruitful.
Still a bit to go but 46 lbs or 3 st 4 lbs is no mean feat so far.

Weight down to 220.2 lbs (15.73 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 210 lbs (14.99 st)

That's a great achievement so far, really well done.

That's my weight down to 217 lbs. That's 15 and a half stone.

Weight down to 217 lbs (15.5 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 210 lbs (14.99 st)

Daily doing exercies regularly you can reduce a weight within 6months

Yeah, I definitely subscribe to that notion as I have dropped 50 lbs (3 Stone 8lbs) over the last 9 months.
That's with regular exercise and more control of diet without completely missing out occasional treats.
Weight down to 216 lbs (15.42 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 210 lbs (14.99 st)

Hi Chubby, I haven't been around asuch lately but have been reading and keeping up.with your great progress and want to say well done. I too agree with exercise, diet along stops me putting on weight but I need to exercise to lose it.

That's my weight down to 213.8 lbs. That's 15 stone and 3.8lbs.

Weight down to 213.8 lbs (15.27 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 210 lbs (14.99 st)

Last edited:
Weight down to 212 lbs therefore nearing getting under the fifteen stone milestone.
Probably hit that milestone at some point during next month.
Still averaging about 3-4 lbs a month.

I do two sessions most days @ 35 minutes, 92-100 rpm, 36-40 kph & 120-130 bpm.
Weight down to 212 lbs (15.14 st) from 266 lbs (19 st) next goal is 210 lb (14.99 st)

Last edited:
Thanks.
Just set realistic goals, try to stick to it, don't get too disheartened when things go awry.
The key is maintain a few pounds loss each month with your weight give yourself time.
Hitting the goal is the target it really does not matter if it takes a bit longer than envisaged.
I wanted to hit the 14 stone mark by August but I will hit it when it happens.

Last edited:
Well done, and we will have to stop calling you chubby. You are very determined with the cycling.

Hi Chubby, do you also measure? Often I find with exercise the number on the scales can go up or stay the same while the inches measured may decrease. Do you have any experience with this?

RE:- Alitee

I can have weeks where weight stays constant then lose a couple of pounds the following week.

I've only really noticed that my waist has come in nearly six inches in the period.
I have t-shirts that are large that I fit now whereas before I was XX or XXX.
Although, I have had comments that my belly has disappeared and that my face has thinned considerably over the period.
It's hard to see things for yourself others notice things more.

Re:- tipperary

Maybe I have a personality that is slightly obsessive at times with things.
Although when I was younger I used to swim 3/4 times a week, play football & tennis.
So the levels of exercise are not out of the ordinary compared to when I was younger.
I just got a bit more sedentary for too long a period.

Waist is now down to 36 ins.
I can get into clothes that were new and never worn.

That's amazing Chubby especially with the hot weather we have been having. Well done.

Have had a few ice creams with the weather so it's been difficult to keep weight stable.
Although have certainly gained a bit more muscle with the exercise bike.
Generally managed to do 6 days out of 7 in the hot period.
I'll hit the 14 st goal at some point this year.
Still around the 212 lb mark.

Just hoping weight stays stable over the next month or so.
Getting better but I reckon it will probably be at least another month or so before contemplating getting on the exercise bike again.
Just little steps back to normal mobility.

Back