Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

You sound just like me at my work buffet the other day
Grrr it's always sandwiches!!
Well done on your gym 'good aches' lol

Well done on joining the gym you will be super fit in no time at all and those aches will soon fade :)

And 4.5 gain is not that bad for 2 weeks off I would be pleased with that when I go away in sept for a week I bet I put more than that on in 1 week!! :D:D
sure it will be back off in no time at all

Fri 2nd July - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple

Lunch: Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), Large Salad, 1 Tbsp EL Salad Cream ( 1 ) and Shape Zero

Snack : Red Grapes, Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple, Mullerlight and 24g Anchor Light ( 2 )

Dinner : ES Sausages ( 1.5 ), Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, Egg, 2 WW Wholemeal Bread HeB2 amd 2 Tbsp HP ( 2 )

Snack : 12 Miakdo's ( 6 )

Syns: 15

40 Mins at the Gym :D

Last edited:
Sat 3rd July - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 16g Options ( 2.5 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch: Chicken, ES Sausages ( 2 ), Red Onion, Courgettes, Peppers and Mushrooms.
Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Snack : 20 Miakdo's ( 10 )

No dinner .... went to a 50th birthday party but there was no suitable food, by time got home just grabbed mikado's from my syns, not ideal but had had a really good lunch and didn't touch the naughty food or alcohol :D

Sun 4th July - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 16g Options ( 2.5 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch: Tesco Stewing Steak, Large Salad, Mullerlight and Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Dinner : 42g Oats ( 7.5 ), FF Fromage Frais, 16g Options ( 2.5 ) and 250ml 1% Milk HeA2

Snack : 5 Miakdo's ( 2.5 )

40 Mins at the Gym :D

Mon 5th July – Mix 2 Match

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Alpen Light ( 3 )

Lunch : Spicy Couscous ( 0.5 ), Grapes, Nectarine and Mullerlight

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Dinner: Chicken Breast, Syn Free BBQ Sauce, 42g LF Cheese HeA2, Butternut Squash and Broccoli

Snack : Curly Wurly ( 6 ) and 7 Mikado’s ( 3.5 )

A bit late, but well done on starting at the gym. I really need to sign up as well as I've been a bit lazy these days! Swimming is also really good exercise if your gym has a pool.

A bit late, but well done on starting at the gym. I really need to sign up as well as I've been a bit lazy these days! Swimming is also really good exercise if your gym has a pool.

Thanks....I was always saying I would do it but always found an excuse, really glad I've done it at last. Been 3 times since last wednesday and going again tomorrow :D
I love swimming too and get unlimited use too....its a beach pool with jacuzzi's, waves etc too :)

Hiya lovely! How are you doing? Well done on joining the gym hun. You're so motivated! :) xxx

Hey you ;), doing really well thanks. I feel really motivated and even though I had 2 weeks off plan due to hols and commitments I was so positive that I would pull it back and get on track and I have .... wohoo :D
Been to the gym again tonight and upped program and did 70 mins, won't always have time for that kind of session but nice to know that I could survive lol
How are you, hope your well....your weight loss if fab!!

xx

Tues 6th July – Mix 2 Match

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple

Lunch : Batchelors Curry Rice, Carrots, Green Beans and 2 Boiled Eggs

Dinner: Syn Free Rich Bolognese, Green Beans, Broccoli, Butternut Squash and 28g Parmesan( 6 )
Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Snack : 10 Mikado’s ( 5 )

Syns: 13

Gym
15 Mins Upright Bike
5 Mins Cross Trainer
15 Mins Treadmill
10 Mins Circuit Rower
10 Mins Wave Trainer
10 Mins Power Plate
5 Mins Recline Bike
Total = 70 mins :D

Ooo, didn't notice your earlier post! I'm good thanks hun :) Wow, 70 minutes?! I'd be dead, lol! I only just managed a 20 minute workout on EA Sports Active :eek: I can't feel my legs at the moment. I firmly believe that my body isn't designed to:

a) Run
b) Lunge anywhere, unless there's a chocolate bar at the end of it ;)

My weight losses haven't been too bad the past few weeks. I'm putting on about 1/2 a pound a day though this week. Pesky bloomin * week, grr! :)

Sian xxx

Hiya hun! Menu looks good! :) Couldn't you use your other HexA to cover the 28g of parmesan? xxx

Thanks, I was going to but had the spare syns and not hungry enough to use them all. Have been trying to stic to nearly 15 syns a day due to the gym work now but wasn't as hungry tonight.
Need to take something to eat at work before I go the gym ( alpen bar me thinks :) )
xx

Hey hunnybun, your gym sessions are sounding fab- very energetic!! That'll make you feel so much better! It's always the first move that's the hardest! All the best of luck for tomorrow's WI!! I'm working nights from tomorrow and have a busy day so may not be able to hop on and find out how you did for a little while so don't be hurt if I don't send you a message straight away!!XXX

Really busy few days at work, gym and Anniversay yest ( 5 years )
Well Sts at weigh in this week which although did disappoint me I half expected it as going for no exercise to 4 times last week was going to be a shock to the system and I know from talking to my C I didn't srink enough fluids.

Not giving up, I know my food was 100% and loving the gym and can feel a difference in stamina and tone already :)
I will be rewarded with the loss I deserve but at the moment I'm changing my life for the better with exercise so as they say "its all good" lol

xx

Back