Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Suffering pretty bad PMT!!!....god to be a woman hey, managed 2 hours ironing while cursing all the way lol
Stayed on track but did my first mix 2 match today as sometimes green suits me far more at lunch and red for dinner :)

Tues 29th June – Mix 2 Match

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : Jacket Potato, 1 Deli Light ( 1.5 ) Salad, Roasted Vegetables, Leftover Tbsp Savoury Rice and Pear

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus HeB2

Dinner: Chicken Breast, 1 Tbsp Nando Piri Piri Marinade ( 0.5 ), Runner Beans and Carrots

Snack : 8 Mikado’s ( 4 )

Syns: 8

Your food sounds looovvely :)

Claire, can you please come and remove all chocolate from my house please? I'm having a baad chocolate week which is stuffing up my syns and making me not 100%....take it and hide it :p xx

Your food sounds looovvely :)

Claire, can you please come and remove all chocolate from my house please? I'm having a baad chocolate week which is stuffing up my syns and making me not 100%....take it and hide it :p xx

:character00201:On my way to come remove all the chocolate from you ;)
Then we'll keep our fingers well and truly crossed that you don't take a trip to the local shop to stock up again :cross:
because if you do you'll be sick!!! :sign0137:
xxx

Thought I'd come and have a nose and say hello :) Belated happy birthday too :D Sounds like you had a really good time! How's your nephew doing?
Well done on all your losses, and congrats to your son too. Don't worry too much about going off plan, you're already back on track and doing really well.
Kelly.xx

Thanks hunny, as for my nephew he's back to normal now...well as normal as he gets lol :)
xx

Hi Claire, glad your nephew's better.
BTW love your new pic - you look FAB!

Hi Claire,

A Belated Happy Birthday!!!! :D

Your diary is looking good :D, have you had WI this week??

Very glad your nephew is back to his normal self ;) Also loving the new photo! You look gorgeous :D

Gorgeous new pic Claire!! Thanks for your message!! Good luck for tomorrow's WI!! I've had a naughty flexisyn day today!! Got friends staying, had a BBQ, it went slightly pearshaped!!LOL!! Glad I've got rest of week to attempt a pull-back!!XXXXX

Well dreaded WI this evening but so expecting a fairly big gain but totally not worried as I know it will soon be off.....the wonders of SW is that getting back on track gives great results...my big news however is
Wait for it
I've just joined a Gym, had my Induction and burned off 147 cals in just the induction bit lol....going on Friday for my first proper session but also got to have a go on Powerplate - My new best friend!!!! lol
I'm so motivated to not only tackle the food side of my life but to get off my lazy rear ;)
Happy Days
xx

Wow well done you on joining the gym!!
How did youo do at WI?

Hey Clairey :)

You look beauuuttiful in your new photo :)

How was WI? Hope you didn't get a big gain like you thought you would.

Well done you for joining the gym!!!! Did you join alone? I want to join but scared of going alone and feeling like a fat idiot. Proud of ya :) xx

Well was the news I expected, gained 4.5 but knew it would be as 7 out of 14 days were very alcohol and food fueled :eek:
Came away with a smile though as I feel so positive that I have the tools to pull this back....how I love SW.
I went to the gym alone but will be going on tues and thurs with a friend but wanted to do this bit alone to prove to myself I could do it ( weird I know lol )
It was fairly quiet with a couple of ladies ( not skinny minnies either! ) and 2 men in there 60's so didn't feel odd one out like I thought I would....really looking forward to going back on thurs :D
xx

Last edited:
Wed 30th June - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and Scan Bran HeB, 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA, FF Fromage Frais and 11g Options ( 2 )

Lunch: Spicy Couscous ( 0.5 ) and Large Salad

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus ( 5.5 ) and Crack O Bites ( 5.5 )

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne with Basmati Rice - 1/4 Schwartz Chilli Mix ( 1.5 )

Syns: 15

Well was the news I expected, gained 4.5 but knew it would be as 7 out of 14 days were very alcohol and food fueled :eek:
Came away with a smile though as I feel so positive that I have the tools to pull this back....how I love SW.
I went to the gym along but will be going on tues and thurs with a friend but wanted to do this bit alone to prove to myself I could do it ( weird I know lol )
It was fairly quiet with a couple of ladies ( not skinny minnies either! ) and 2 men in there 60's so didn't feel odd one out like I thought I would....really looking forward to going back on thurs :D
xx
4.5...could have been a lot worse!! Well done for getting back on track, bet that 4.5lbs is gone by next WI :)

I'm in awe of you joining the gym alone. I really want to but think I'm too self conscious. Might have to wait til I find a new well paying job/win the lottery before I join now! xx

4.5lbs ain't so bad. You'll get that off in no time - especially if you're sweating away in the gym!

Where did those flipping muscles come from lol....I ache in places never ached before :8855:...its all good and looking forward to gym again tomorrow.
Spent the day in Coventry and what a total waste of time that was!!!....they provided a buffet and I only had 2 quarters of a wholemeal sarnie and some fruit :D

Thurs 1st July – Mix 2 Match

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : 1/2 Wholemeal Sandwich HeB2, Ham, Prawns, Butter / Spread? ( 2 ), Grapes, Apple and Strawberries

Snack : Apple

Dinner: Actifry Chips, 2 JS Meatfree Burgers ( 2 ) and Mushy Peas

Snack : Strawberries, Blueberries, Pineapple, 24g Anchor Light ( 2 ) and 12 Mikado’s ( 6 )

Syns: 14

Back