Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Oooh, curry sounds nice....recipe please :)

Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry
Serves 4

400g Tiger Prawns
Onion
100g Choritzo ( 2.5 syns per 25g which is plenty per serving )
Ginger
Garlic
2 tbsp Curry Powder
1 tsp Chilli Powder
Jar Passata
1 tsp Splenda
300ml Stock
Green Beans - 1 inch slices
200g New Potatoes - quartered
Spinach ( whole bag )
Fresh Coriander
200g VLF Fromage Frais

Fry onion and choritzo until softened. Stir in ginger, garlic and curry powder and fry off for a few mins.
Add green beans, new potatoes, passata, splenda and stock - bring to boil and simmer until potatoes and beans nearly cooked.
Stir in spinach, coriander and prawns and cook until prawns cooked.
Take off heat and stir in fromage frais and serve :)

Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry
Serves 4

400g Tiger Prawns
Onion
100g Choritzo ( 2.5 syns per 25g which is plenty per serving )
Ginger
Garlic
2 tbsp Curry Powder
1 tsp Chilli Powder
Jar Passata
1 tsp Splenda
300ml Stock
Green Beans - 1 inch slices
200g New Potatoes - quartered
Spinach ( whole bag )
Fresh Coriander
200g VLF Fromage Frais

Fry onion and choritzo until softened. Stir in ginger, garlic and curry powder and fry off for a few mins.
Add green beans, new potatoes, passata, splenda and stock - bring to boil and simmer until potatoes and beans nearly cooked.
Stir in spinach, coriander and prawns and cook until prawns cooked.
Take off heat and stir in fromage frais and serve :)

Thank you!!! :D

Tues 24th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Magic Porridge 28g Porriage - Oats and 2 Scan Bran HeB, VLF Strawberry Yogurt, Raspberries, Strawberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch: Leftovers - Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry
Chorizto 25g ( 2.5 ), Onions, Tiger Prawns, Green Beans, New Potatoes, Spinach, Coriander, VLF Fromage Frais and Rice. Broccoli

Dinner: Jamie Oliver's Fish Pie ( in receipe thread )
Cod, Haddock, Tomato, Carrot, Spinach, 42g LF Cheese ( 6 ). Served with Green Beans and Cauliflower

Syns: 8.5

Wed 25th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast: Magic Porridge 28g Porriage - Oats and 2 Scan Bran HeB, 2 Shape Zero, Raspberries, Strawberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack: Apple

Lunch: Leftovers - Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry
Chorizto 25g ( 2.5 ), Onions, Tiger Prawns, Green Beans, New Potatoes, Spinach, Coriander, VLF Fromage Frais and Rice. Broccoli

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus ( 5.5 )

Dinner: Hubbie cooked
Cod, Actifry Chips, 1 tsp Oil ( 2 ) and Mushy Peas

Syns: 10

Well done Claire:D

Just got back from weigh in and I lost

6lbs :D :D :D

Blasting thats holiday weight away - also 5 fishy days helped counteract my very very boozy friday night....happy girl
x

WOW - well done you

Well done!!! You must be so pleased!! :)

I HATE to say 'I told you so'....but I told you so!! Hehee!! That's amazing chick!! Seeee, I knew it wouldn't take long!! You've made a very big hole in those holiday pounds and I'm very proud of you!! Fish is the way forward me thinks!! Way to go!XXXX

6lb in a week Claire that is amazing. I cannot believe how well people do when they have fish twice a day i really need to try this.

Hi everyone I'm away in our caravan and weather staying dry and some sun! wohoo lol
Donna - matt typical day on free to go is a bowl of cereal usually cheerios with skimmed milk, lunch is a wholemeal bread sandwich using laughing cow light and loads of ham, he can eat as many slices he needs he then has an apple yogurt and a packet of French fries.dinner is the same as i have. He typically uses 15 sins on things like chuppa lollies low fat crisps, sugar free crusha to add to milk which is unlimited for him.
He is encouraged to make healthy swaps but to be fair he doesn't eat much junk so it's been fairly easy for him. A and b options are unlimited for him so it's just a case of monitoring his sins. He saves them if he's going out with his friends which works well for him.
Please feel free to ask if there's anything I've forgotten.

Well I'm away until Tuesday eve and will be having upto 25 sins if I want them. It's great to be away and incontrol.
Yest I used 20 but I'm not eating for the sake of it. Have loads of sw treats with me so no reason for me to go off track.
Matt and I are off for a bike ride later so body magic for me :)

Hope everyones well
Xx

Hi Claire, glad you had an amazing time on hols and WOWEE for losing so much in your first week back!! Hope you have a lovely time away caravanning x

Hi everyone I'm away in our caravan and weather staying dry and some sun! wohoo lol
Donna - matt typical day on free to go is a bowl of cereal usually cheerios with skimmed milk, lunch is a wholemeal bread sandwich using laughing cow light and loads of ham, he can eat as many slices he needs he then has an apple yogurt and a packet of French fries.dinner is the same as i have. He typically uses 15 sins on things like chuppa lollies low fat crisps, sugar free crusha to add to milk which is unlimited for him.
He is encouraged to make healthy swaps but to be fair he doesn't eat much junk so it's been fairly easy for him. A and b options are unlimited for him so it's just a case of monitoring his sins. He saves them if he's going out with his friends which works well for him.
Please feel free to ask if there's anything I've forgotten.

Well I'm away until Tuesday eve and will be having upto 25 sins if I want them. It's great to be away and incontrol.
Yest I used 20 but I'm not eating for the sake of it. Have loads of sw treats with me so no reason for me to go off track.
Matt and I are off for a bike ride later so body magic for me :)

Hope everyones well
Xx

WOW! That;s hardly a diet is it!! Sounds too good to be true why can't i following that plan lol!

Enjoy caravan, weather has been good but my god we have had some torrential rain, hoping tomorrow is dry so that we can get out for a long walk and possibly crabbing at a nearby seafront

Wish I could ride a bike...

Back