Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Hey sweetie, thanks for the message on my food diary! Great porridge tip! I will indeed try the Options technique!! I went off porridge for a while, but now I'm back into it again, probably with the thought of winter it seems so appealing!! Hope you're OK hun! From your food diary it looks like you're soooo on track right now!! Have you been weighing at home? If so, how are you faring?! How's the house looking? When do you start your brand spanking new job?XXX

:pHi!

I'm now back on the boards to get myself sorted out:eek: and just thought I would pop by and say hello!:)

I'm so glad your still going strong chick! You look amazing in your profile piccy, like a new woman and you can definitely tell you've lost loads, well done for your hard work sticking to it:D

xxxx

:wavey: Still here....just lol

Decorating finished and finishing touches almost done :D, all looking so so good.

Had my works leaving party last friday, lots of food and drink - spent most of saturday suffering a well worth it hangover :eek:

Officially leave work Thurs, got 2 meals out this week with friends and colleagues......then holiday on Saturday to York for the week to celebrate Matthews's 14th.
Start new job on 1st and really looking forward to it for so many reasons....think for me its kind of me marking a new chapter in my life also putting the last 18 months behind me cause i've had some pretty tough times....a chance also to get to grips with the plan and lose more weight.
Have gained about 4lb in the last 4 weeks, expected and could have been worse I suppose....don't worry will be off soon :)

Will prob not be on much this week as were spending evenings finishing house and looking after Paul's mum.....having to look into residential care homes now, had a really bad weekend with her. Saturday she had an accident while she was here...I had to clean house while Paul took her home. Last night came to a head when we received a call to say she'd gone wandering again.....she has no idea who anyone is anymore, no comprehension of alot really :(
It's awful for her but the boys are really struggling with the thought of having to put her into a home even though now its for her own safety.

Sigh.....really need a week away to recharge batteries!

Hope everyones well
xx

Hi honey,
Sorry to hear about your MIL. You need to do what's best for her and your family, even though it's tough,
You have done amazingly well with all your decorating - I wish I could steal some of your motivation to do my house lol!!

Good luck starting your new job xx

Hey Claire, hope you're OK hun!! Sounds like lots of changes ahead for you all!! It's very sad what's happening to your M-I-L! Dementia is so undignified and upsetting for everyone involved! I expect your mind will be at rest when she's somewhere secure! It's the best thing for her bless her cottonz! Please don't feel guilty- it's better for her that she's safe and it's not fair on you to take the burden on your shoulders!

So your job is coming to an end!! I bet you're sad to be saying toodlepip to your colleagues but I'm sure you'll keep in touch with those who you have friendships with! And how exciting to have a new door opening for you!!

I'm pleased for you that your house is now decorated! You've worked blinkin hard by all accounts and I'm sure it looks lushioso!! You put me and my 'much in need of decorating' home to shame!! Big sigh! Slowly but surely it WILL take shape!!

Hope you're OK and that you'll be back posting very soon!X

Started my new job today :D, everyone is very friendly......work is very very interesting and loads of it too, possibly too much but hey better to be that way.
My desk is on the executive floor, how posh does that sound lol. I report directly to the MD and Sales Director :) boy have I gone up in the world.

Had a fab week away in York and now fully perpared to knuckle down and focus on new job and new SW plan :)
Going to weigh in tomorrow and face the music, know I've gained a fair wack over the last 3 months....was kidding myself to be honest that I was in some sort of control because like my life felt I was out of control and didn't want to face the reality.
Only way to move forward now is to accept that I can't change what has happened in the last 3 months and start afresh.

Have just prepped lunch for tomorrow, out of the house for 3 more hours a day but busy during that time and busier at home now so hopefully no time to be thinking about naughty food and the big thing ALCOHOL.......giving up until xmas now as I never drank alot before all this and was just drowning my sorrows way too much.

Hope your all well....will be starting food diary again tomorrow too I promise :D

Missed you all heaps
xxxx

Glad to hear that your new job sounds a lot better for you and that you're enjoying it. Good luck getting back in to SW and I hope the scales are kind to you!x

Hey Claire, lovely news to hear that you're enjoying your new job!! Very posh sounding!!! You sound really positive so that's brill!! Let me know how you're getting on! I'll be keeping an eye on your food diary to keep you in line lol!!XXXXX

Have a fab first day in your new job Claire - and I hope the scales are kind to you xxx

Started my new job today :D, everyone is very friendly......work is very very interesting and loads of it too, possibly too much but hey better to be that way.
My desk is on the executive floor, how posh does that sound lol. I report directly to the MD and Sales Director :) boy have I gone up in the world.

Had a fab week away in York and now fully perpared to knuckle down and focus on new job and new SW plan :)
Going to weigh in tomorrow and face the music, know I've gained a fair wack over the last 3 months....was kidding myself to be honest that I was in some sort of control because like my life felt I was out of control and didn't want to face the reality.
Only way to move forward now is to accept that I can't change what has happened in the last 3 months and start afresh.

Have just prepped lunch for tomorrow, out of the house for 3 more hours a day but busy during that time and busier at home now so hopefully no time to be thinking about naughty food and the big thing ALCOHOL.......giving up until xmas now as I never drank alot before all this and was just drowning my sorrows way too much.

Hope your all well....will be starting food diary again tomorrow too I promise :D

Missed you all heaps
xxxx

Just left you a reply on my food diary, but as promised here I am noseing on your diary:p

So glad to hear your job is all you thought it would be! Check you out, office on the "Executive" floor! :D

I shall be checking in on your diary each day:eek: and will be stealing your food ideas (again!).

Have you finished all the decorating now?

Glad to have you back Loops:p x x x

Just left you a reply on my food diary, but as promised here I am noseing on your diary:p

So glad to hear your job is all you thought it would be! Check you out, office on the "Executive" floor! :D

I shall be checking in on your diary each day:eek: and will be stealing your food ideas (again!).

Have you finished all the decorating now?

Glad to have you back Loops:p x x x

Steal away lol.....decorating all finished, 6 rooms in 3 weeks, I don't do things by halfs but was only emulsion and soft furnishing as gloss work was ok :D

Glad to be back :)

Well weighed in and over the last 4-5 weeks have gained 7 lbs so could have been far worse but over the last few months I've put on so much weight!!!! but now its time to get to grips as promised.
I've had another fab day at work, met my Sales Director today who I will be doing 50% of my work for ( only in office once a week ). He is such a lovely guy and made me feel so welcome and valued already :D

100% today ...yah me. If I seem to be slipping again please please please kick me royally up the bum lol

Food for today:
Tues 2nd Nov - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 scan bran HeB and 250ml semi skimmed milk HeA1, fat free fromage frais and 11g options 2

Lunch: Salmon, spicy sensation couscous 0.5, large salad and pickled vegetables.
Pear.

Snack : Red and green grapes

Dinner: Prawn, choritzo and spinach curry
Prawns, red pepper, onions, 50g choritzo 5, pasatta, garlic, ginger, curry powder, spinach and coriander.
Served with basmati rice. YUM!!!

Syns: 7.5

Great to see you so positive hun!! I think congrats are in order for your 7lb gain as it's really not much at all!! I gained 5.5 lb following just a week in Spain so you've done so well!! Obviously pulling it back and getting back in the zone- well done you!! I had a bad day foodwise today!! Had a lovely buffet in our village hall tonight where everyone took stuff and the food was just beautiful I couldn't resist diving in head first!! I'll live to regret it, but just hope I can pull it back by Monday!! X

Well done on getting back on track Claire - and I'm so pleased the new job is going well - you seem so excited to have a new challenge!
Food looks fab (again) particularly that curry yum yum

Great to see you so positive hun!! I think congrats are in order for your 7lb gain as it's really not much at all!! I gained 5.5 lb following just a week in Spain so you've done so well!! Obviously pulling it back and getting back in the zone- well done you!! I had a bad day foodwise today!! Had a lovely buffet in our village hall tonight where everyone took stuff and the food was just beautiful I couldn't resist diving in head first!! I'll live to regret it, but just hope I can pull it back by Monday!! X

Life still has to be lived and sometimes we indulge knowing that we can and will pull it back.....always have faith in you that you will :D
x

Back