Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

So so busy...getting everything ready for holidays :D

My gorgeous son has gone off to his prom, well more like a disco but he's moving up to upper school so big step for him.
Though I'd post his pic, 6 months ago he joined SW with me following Free to Go plan and has lost 16.5 lb and 0.5 lb shy of his 10%. His BMI has gone from 29 to 23.4 now and he's loving his new healthy lifestyle and shape!!

007-2.jpg

Aww he looks lovely Claire!! Bless! Oohlalaa, and I spot a glimpse of your new lovely red conservatory suite!! I like!!XXX

What's the Dusted River Cobbler?? Sounds interesting.

Brought the fillets from Tesco, £2 for 2 so a bargain. I dusted them in seasoned flour and ran fried them ( flour give a kind of crispy coating ). Don't think we'd have them again as not alot of flavour - prob good if you like a mild fish if that makes sense :eek:
xx

Weigh in result this week is

3.5 lb :happy036:

Really chuffed to get a good loss before holiday, bizarre thing is I only got to the gym once this week due to getting ready hols on Friday and I get 3.5....food was no different just less exercise!!!

Wed 21st July - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and Scan Bran HeB1, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 11g Options ( 2 ), Raspberries and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : 2 Apricots and Cherries

Lunch: Roasted Veg - Garlic, Red Onions, Peppers, Courgettes, Mushrooms and Tomatoes - 1 tsp Olive Oil ( 1 ), Ansley Spicy Couscous ( 0.5 )

Snack : Hi Fi Bar ( 6 )

Dinner : Chilli Con Carne - EL Mince, Onion, Pepper, Sweetcorn, Kidney Beans, Chilli, Cumin, Pasatta, Tomatoes and Rice
11 Mikados ( 5.5 )

Syns: 15

Further proof that exercise is bad for you I say ;)
WELL DONE LOU!! 3.5lb is amazing, all that fish must have helped...

Have a fantastic holiday and try to relax :)

Well done Claire - that's amazing! And well done Matthew as well on his club 10.
Suey - totally agree. Clearly excersise is very bad for weightloss and we all needn't do any!!

Brought the fillets from Tesco, £2 for 2 so a bargain. I dusted them in seasoned flour and ran fried them ( flour give a kind of crispy coating ). Don't think we'd have them again as not alot of flavour - prob good if you like a mild fish if that makes sense :eek:
xx

Doh! So it's a fish lol. I never knew. Right I have the ice cream maker and its been in the freezer nearly 24 hours so I am nearly ready to try it out. One question... when you have made the ice cream can you make more straight away or do you have to put it back in the freezer for another 24 hours??? That sounds really greedy I know but its just for practical reasons. I was thinking of making in batch and freezing in tubs. Was also thinking of breaking up a crunchie (10syns) and mixing it in.
xx

Well done to you and Matthew my lovely!!!! Very proud :D

How much exercise did you end up doing? I've done hardly any this week - did half an hour on Tuesday and then I'll do about 45 mins tomorrow - then that's it til Tues!

Hope you're okay :) xx

Well done to you and Matthew my lovely!!!! Very proud :D

How much exercise did you end up doing? I've done hardly any this week - did half an hour on Tuesday and then I'll do about 45 mins tomorrow - then that's it til Tues!

Hope you're okay :) xx

I only managed one hour last thurs and got 3.5lb!!! exercise is bad for my weight loss lol
xx

Doh! So it's a fish lol. I never knew. Right I have the ice cream maker and its been in the freezer nearly 24 hours so I am nearly ready to try it out. One question... when you have made the ice cream can you make more straight away or do you have to put it back in the freezer for another 24 hours??? That sounds really greedy I know but its just for practical reasons. I was thinking of making in batch and freezing in tubs. Was also thinking of breaking up a crunchie (10syns) and mixing it in.
xx

Once your bowl is ready it is ready to eat after about 20 mins churning....I've never tried to freeze after making some, think it may crytalise though but worth trying. Crunchie idea sounds delicious!!!
xxx

Wow! Well done you :D What a fantastic loss - yay! And well done to your (may I say, dashing!) son - bet you're both on cloud 9!

Hmm I wonder if the gym is doing me more harm than good. Still aiming for 3 days a week, half an hour each time...at least I'm getting fitter I guess...and it keeps me busy for a bit and away from food haha!xx

Wowzers, well done chick!! I just knew you were going to get a good one!! Same as me this week!! SNAP!! Your exercise was bound to pay off, and as has happened with me, it sometimes shows later down the line!! Have a really fab holiday, sorry I missed you to say goodbye, I didn't realise you were away for 3 whole weeks, you lucky thing!! Have fun!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Have a fantastic holiday :) Xxxx

Back