Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

:8855:
Heey lovely how are you no post in a few days?? 11.12 great Lorna xx

Still here hunni, just busy busy. weigh in tonight again although think I may skip and go to drop in instead as not much sleep last night so very tired today.

Hope you are well?

Grrrr, have been weighed and sadly only lost a pound (again) however looking at it in the bigger picture its still 25 pounds in 6 weeks and I have not been 100% abstinent with my trip away etc so all in all I guess I should be happy but need a better loss next week I think as starting to struggle a little.

Hope everyone is doing well

Yes think of the bigger picture like u said Hun! 25lb is a brill loss especially if u havnt been 100% you should be very proud!
Tia x

Week 8 LLT,

So I have been giving alot of thought to the plan over last few days, the realization that I swerved off course came when I counted that I had almost an extra weeks worth of food packs!

Some of these were from my trip away to which I had gone off plan but others due to skipping meals totally along with a few where I had just had a couple of slices of ham instead :mad:.

All these are perhaps reasons why I have not posted so often? but one things for certain, that is that not posting results in lack of motivation and cheating!

So on Monday I weighed in and had only lost 1 pound, yes a loss is a loss however not fab and clearly as a result of my own actions so a new resolve was set which has been stuck to completely.

I am now however contemplating my target weight, I have lost almost 2 stone and feel fab, my face is so much thinner and feel great in not only my clothes but my skin too.

This has lead to goal weight issues, prior to having my last baby I was 9.2 currently I am around 11.11, although this is a big difference there are also 8 years difference, my body has changed,and shifted around and I am thinking I really do not want to be that thin again.

I am worried that RTM will see me lose even more weight and as I do not start this for another 4 weeks it is likely I will have lost a 3rd stone by then and be 10.8 which I think would be a good weight, and I dont really want to go much lower.

How much weight am I likely to shed on rtm, and do any of you have the same concerns? feeling a liitle confused at the min.

Hope you lovelies are having a fab weekend, another working one for me sadly xxx

Final stone syndrome ?

No advice on goal weight, it is such a personal choice. Decide on a plan and stick to it. Mucking about doesn't work as I have found. Best of luck on whatever you decide xx

Hi Loopy
Whatever goal weight or clothes size you decide is right for you is completely personal. Just because you were a particular weight in the past doesn't mean you have to get to that again.
It's important, as you say, that you feel comfortable in your skin and you choose a weight that is practical to maintain.
Regarding RTM, I was the same weight after RTM as I was at the start. I don't think you need to worry about losing too much.
Let us know what you decide.:)

Week 8 LLT,

So I have been giving alot of thought to the plan over last few days, the realization that I swerved off course came when I counted that I had almost an extra weeks worth of food packs!

Some of these were from my trip away to which I had gone off plan but others due to skipping meals totally along with a few where I had just had a couple of slices of ham instead :mad:.

All these are perhaps reasons why I have not posted so often? but one things for certain, that is that not posting results in lack of motivation and cheating!

So on Monday I weighed in and had only lost 1 pound, yes a loss is a loss however not fab and clearly as a result of my own actions so a new resolve was set which has been stuck to completely.

I am now however contemplating my target weight, I have lost almost 2 stone and feel fab, my face is so much thinner and feel great in not only my clothes but my skin too.

This has lead to goal weight issues, prior to having my last baby I was 9.2 currently I am around 11.11, although this is a big difference there are also 8 years difference, my body has changed,and shifted around and I am thinking I really do not want to be that thin again.

I am worried that RTM will see me lose even more weight and as I do not start this for another 4 weeks it is likely I will have lost a 3rd stone by then and be 10.8 which I think would be a good weight, and I dont really want to go much lower.

How much weight am I likely to shed on rtm, and do any of you have the same concerns? feeling a liitle confused at the min.

Hope you lovelies are having a fab weekend, another working one for me sadly xxx

Hi Lorna
well done on your weight loss so far you are doing well.I have found that after a lapse it has been the week after I only lose a small amount not the week the lapse happened.So hopefully next week should be a good weight loss.
As to goal weight that is a personal choice.
As for RTM I am on week two of the new Phase 1 I lost 2lbs last week but think this week I will have maintained. On the route to management programme it can vary for everyone my LLC says that on average people can lose about 7lbs over the 12 week RTM.The new RTM is an 8 week course but can be extended to as long as you need as you only move onto the next week if you are ready to.
Good Luck with whichever route you choose.
I have decided to do RTM before I have reached my final goal of 9.10 for several reasons.First I am going away over the next two weeks to two weddings so I wanted to have already started introducing food in a contolled manner so i dont overeat whilst away.Also If i do lose weight whilst doing RTM then I will be closer to my goal.However if I dont get to my final goal I may do an extra few weeks total to get there.My LLC is very supportive and has stated you do not have to get to a low BMI before you decide to do RTM.It is your choice when and for how long you do it.
HTH.
Cathy

Thanks so much for your responses, if I lost 7 on RTM that would be ok I think.

Am going to settle for the 10.7 as I really do feel that this would be a good weight so thus will now be my target but of course I may decide different once there.

So with concentration I think I can get to that in around a month, will chat with my LLC tomorrow night about it.

Hope everyone has had a good food day xxx

loopylorns said:
Thanks so much for your responses, if I lost 7 on RTM that would be ok I think.

Am going to settle for the 10.7 as I really do feel that this would be a good weight so thus will now be my target but of course I may decide different once there.

So with concentration I think I can get to that in around a month, will chat with my LLC tomorrow night about it.

Hope everyone has had a good food day xxx

Good luck with your final weight and RTM, I'm having similar issues, but finding my LLC not so supportive. I'm 11.5 now and think I want to be around 10.10 ish, my gp suggested going for a size rather than weight which leads me to believe I want to start RTM next week.
I've been reading Cathy's diary and that has helped put it into perspective you could lose a few pounds but amends tends didn't, which is what my LLC should happen! my brains are a bit confused!
Looks like choices........ again
Jx

Good luck with your final weight and RTM, I'm having similar issues, but finding my LLC not so supportive. I'm 11.5 now and think I want to be around 10.10 ish, my gp suggested going for a size rather than weight which leads me to believe I want to start RTM next week.
I've been reading Cathy's diary and that has helped put it into perspective you could lose a few pounds but amends tends didn't, which is what my LLC should happen! my brains are a bit confused!
Looks like choices........ again
Jx

Seems you and I have the same ideas at present, see the scales still show in the 11's but I am really quite small on the top half, bit bigger on legs etc which is where it really now needs to come off, size 14's hanging off me and some 12's just a bit snug so am thinking concentrate on getting into those in comfort then I am done.

Always had bigger legs due to lots of sport when younger so no way that will change.

Then there is the pending Christmas jollies, would really rather have gone through RTM prior even if I decide to do a few more weeks LLT in new year, just feel I am reaching the end of the road for LLT.

Hubby wants me to switch to LLL, which may be another option I guess, but seems a lot like hassle to me. Think I will prob forever use some degree of packs as I find brilliant for my shift pattern, no indigestion through bolting down food etc!!!

Weigh in tonight, will broach the subject and see what reaction I get. Have a fab day xx

3 lb loss for me this week, boo wanted 4 to get my 2 stone but hey never mind, next week.

xx

Well done on the 3lbs Loopy. I think that's great. xx:)

loopylorns said:
Seems you and I have the same ideas at present, see the scales still show in the 11's but I am really quite small on the top half, bit bigger on legs etc which is where it really now needs to come off, size 14's hanging off me and some 12's just a bit snug so am thinking concentrate on getting into those in comfort then I am done.

Always had bigger legs due to lots of sport when younger so no way that will change.

Then there is the pending Christmas jollies, would really rather have gone through RTM prior even if I decide to do a few more weeks LLT in new year, just feel I am reaching the end of the road for LLT.

Hubby wants me to switch to LLL, which may be another option I guess, but seems a lot like hassle to me. Think I will prob forever use some degree of packs as I find brilliant for my shift pattern, no indigestion through bolting down food etc!!!

Weigh in tonight, will broach the subject and see what reaction I get. Have a fab day xx

Totally agree with the Christmas thing as well, I did lite for my hols, not going to do that again, so straight to management, lite was a challenge with volumes for me but didn't teach me anything.

My tops are 12/10/8 depending on where I buy, bottoms 12 but hanging a bit. Can't get into skinny stuff as I still have thunder thighs as my darling brother affectionately calls them! Like you I don't think I ever will as my legs have always been big, would like normal boots instead of Evans though, as I have big wide feet too! Now I look bottom heavy lol!
Have a good evening
Jx

Yep Evans for me too, popped in there over weekend but was nit overly impressed with the boots this year, think will wait a few more weeks and hope for a miracle haha!

I an definitely going to aim for another 15 taking me to 10.8 then do RTM, discussed this last night with LLC last night who was supportive and said that I will be through the 8 week RTM prior to Xmas, I feel I am coming to an end of how long I can keep doing this so decision made.

Also decided that if I wanted to lose a little more I would do a few more weeks but after Xmas. Happy with my choice and gives another motivational boost too!

So here we go 15 pounds to go on plan, increase in water as not had as much of this lately and step up the moving too, nit been exercising as quite frankly I do a heck if a lot on the ward!

Onwards and downwards everyone. Have great weeks to you all xx

I feel my life is in parallel with yours!! My decision made too about losing a little more before the switch over.
I'm struggling with sticking to it for much longer , 6 long months, I know it has been worth it and no regrets with doing. LL, but I can't stick it much more, I'm missing socially eating and bored with talking about LL and dieting in general, at work they don't know about LL, but that I have been dieting, and to be fair they have been supportive, but ......
Anyway I bought some new boots in next on Sunday, knee high, lovely and the do a wide fit in the foot, which suits me!
Will be talking again to LLC about the switch over and hope it goes well.
Have a good day all
Jx

I've just read your diary through Lorna and you're doing amazingly well!! Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal before you know it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone, I am still here. :)

Had a visit from family and sadly and badly ate off plan so a 2 lb gain for me this week but still chugging along, just really need another stone then will be satisfied but starting to find it a struggle I admit.

On nights this week, fund plan easier in work days and at least will be sleeping most days this week so can't eat then haha

Went into the city yesterday and had a hair cut, went for full fringe to show off my thinner face, also went into White stuff and I got 2 new dresses in perfectly fitting size 12 so chuffed at this. :)

Really must find the strength this week to stick to plan, it's so frustrating knowing that I could have such a great loss but struggling with it.

Please send positive vibes to me this week. Hope you are all well and fighting the battle, will update at end of week xxx

UmmZakaria said:
I've just read your diary through Lorna and you're doing amazingly well!! Keep up the good work and you'll be at goal before you know it!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much hunni, it's a great plan but sometimes so difficult too. Xxx

Back