Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

Hey everyone,

Really quick check in to update and let you know that this week I lost 5lbs, am delighted and only 6 to go for my 2 stone yipeee!

On to week 5, hope you are all good? xxx

Well done Lorna you are doing great.:clap::clap::happy036::happy036::happy036:
Cathy

Great motivation to keep going, well done x

Thanks so much, am very pleased.

Have woken with a really rumbling tummy today, very hungry, although have also been on oral antibiotics for few days for my ear, am on Erythromycin so nasty to stomach which may have helped with my loss this week (TMI).

I realised the other day that I have not had a period for a while, to be honest not sure how long but I only remember having the 1 since starting my job which was June 20th, only been on plan a month so not certain its due to that. Deffo not pregnant as DH has had the snip :D.

Oh well will put it down to the plan I guess????

Today is my birthday and 20'th wedding anniversary, feel a littlr excited although not sure why tehe, going away early Friday, yipeee.

First day child free today too, with last one starting back at school today, meeting friends in city and spot of shopping to be done, all my jeans are noe way too big so got to buy new now!

Hope you are all well, doing fab and fighting that flab.

Go us LL GIRLS ( and boys?) xxxxxx

Hi Lorna,
:birthday: Hope you had a great day. And that you will have a great weekend too.

Hope u have had a fab birthday !
Congratulations on the amazing weight loss.
The target seems to get closer and closer......keep it up girl !

Morning Lorna happy belated birthday to you chick :) :) what nice presents did you receive?
And 5 lbs down this week, I'm dead chuffed for you. Very well done!
Love Claire :) xx

Like a cows tail on times ... belated happy birthday enjoy the weekend away x

Belated happy birthday and anniversary. hope you got lots of lovely treats and had a lovely time away.
Cathy

Thanks for all the lovely messages :D

So I went to Paris for my surprise trip! and got took for a romantic lunch up the Eiffel Tower!!!

Sadly my plans on food went out of the window :break_diet: which means I am now well and truly out of ketosis and will be awaiting a visit from the fairy in 3-4 days time, weighed in at home today with a 2.5 pound gain but heck it was worth it :)

Wonderful time, wonderful company and no regrets, but back on plan today.

Hope you are all doing well xx

So Glad you had a lovely time and enjoyed yourself.
Well done for getting straight back on track.You are doing so well you can do it.Hope the ketosis fairy visits you soon.
Cathy

What a lovely romantic surprise. Glad you had a wonderful time. And welcome back.

Glad you had a good time. When lapsing you pays your money and you takes your choice. For me when it is such a lovely event like yours it would have been worth it. Can wreck the head getting back on though, so get your head down and drink that water lovely xxx

Day 1 back on plan completed, no problems, am now actually really motivated for another stone to come off, so all guns going ahead.

First day back at work today, in now each day till Fri as weekend off again for little ones birthday party, being at work helps a bundle as at least am busy and not time for contemplating the food stuff.

Whilst in Paris we must have walked a good 3-5 miles each day so hope that this will be in my favour, still showing a 2-2.5 gain on my scales but also do have TTOM, however not convinced as yet that all gains have been added to my butt so may go higher than that, 2 days till my fairy visit with luck, although there is a thick sea of sugar to get through!

xxx

Good to read you had fun :) chick your gain will be all gone in a few days. I got back into ketosis in 3 days max.
Hope today goes well for you petal x

Good to read you had fun :) chick your gain will be all gone in a few days. I got back into ketosis in 3 days max.
Hope today goes well for you petal x

Back in today and now at 11.12 so no weight gain left plus a pound dropped, wondfer if I actually put any on as I have TOTM which I did not have last month, think gain was just that and that I walked off all the food I ate, although I did not have much carb so prob would not have been too bad.

xxx

good luck Loopy

What a great outcome x Keep up the good work x

Back