Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

Julz said:
I feel my life is in parallel with yours!! My decision made too about losing a little more before the switch over.
I'm struggling with sticking to it for much longer , 6 long months, I know it has been worth it and no regrets with doing. LL, but I can't stick it much more, I'm missing socially eating and bored with talking about LL and dieting in general, at work they don't know about LL, but that I have been dieting, and to be fair they have been supportive, but ......
Anyway I bought some new boots in next on Sunday, knee high, lovely and the do a wide fit in the foot, which suits me!
Will be talking again to LLC about the switch over and hope it goes well.
Have a good day all
Jx

Sounds like you are right, we are at that same sticky stage, I have had a few times if late where I am trying to justify having off plan foods, finding it very hard.

Hope you are doing ok? And yay on the boots, will treat myself to some this week to wear with my new dresses and tights!

Keep fighting the big battle and let me know how you are doing xxx

Well done Lorna on getting into a size 12 you are doing really well.Sorry to hear of your little wobble,you can do it and get back on track.Look at the reasons why you ate the food you did and try to learn from it.This plan is not just about our losses it is about how we relate to food and learning to control our relationship with food.Identifying mood and emotions that cause us to reach for comfort in food. If we learn from our wobbles then we are a step closer to managing our relationship with food.
So put it behind you start a new day visualise where you want to be.
Sending you positive vibes
((((((++++))))))
YOU CAN DO IT.
Cathy

Catthin said:
Well done Lorna on getting into a size 12 you are doing really well.Sorry to hear of your little wobble,you can do it and get back on track.Look at the reasons why you ate the food you did and try to learn from it.This plan is not just about our losses it is about how we relate to food and learning to control our relationship with food.Identifying mood and emotions that cause us to reach for comfort in food. If we learn from our wobbles then we are a step closer to managing our relationship with food.
So put it behind you start a new day visualise where you want to be.
Sending you positive vibes
((((((++++))))))
YOU CAN DO IT.
Cathy

Aww thanks hunni,

You are so right, I can do it and that little gain has ready gone :). Think my reasons were nothing more than plain simple wanting to eat, especially in the social sense which is why i feel I am coming to an end of my time on total.

I guess the biggest issue us the justification I was trying to give myself,after all I shouldn't need to justify
Eating. So need to get to that weight I am satisfied with, thing is I know I could do that in 4-6 weeks so got be strong !

Hope that you are doing well? Am now gonna snuggle down and grab another hour or so sleep as 2 nd night shift looms xxxxx

Urgh, I am struggling so bad, just can not seem to stick to plan 100%. :-(

Any one got any ideas? any tips at all, what is wrong with me I am so cross with myself!

Hi Lorna
How you getting on.
Cathy

Urgh, I am struggling so bad, just can not seem to stick to plan 100%. :-(

Any one got any ideas? any tips at all, what is wrong with me I am so cross with myself!

Hi Loopy, hope you are ok, I am so in tune with your feelings and issues. I really struggled for the last few weeks and evaluated where I was, beating yourself up for 'breaking' the total is not the answer. I found I was putting so much more pressure on myself, it was driving me crazy!
Also, after a discussion with my GP about what weight I should stop at, he suggested a size not a weight. I realised I was already there or there about where I wanted to be.
Also, after a conversation with my new lovely LLC, we agreed I would move to management, and if at the end of the 8-12 weeks I still wanted to love a little me, I could do another week or so on total.
It certainly took the pressure off, because now I would eat without guilt.

Look forward to management, and think about what you want. I lost 3lbs on first week of management and now am in the second week, at times a different challenge. It helps being able to eat and I feel quite full and satiated, which is also good.

Hope you have a good weekend
Jx

Hi Lorna
Hope you are well.I am struggling at the moment stopping and starting lots of crooked
thinking .
Take care
Cathy

Hello Lovely ladies,

I am so sorry for not posting, yes you will have guessed I have gone off the rails :sigh:

Been on holiday and not to group for 3 weeks, have a 6 pound gain and my clothes feel horrible on!, am also dreading the back fees as my car has just cost £900 so am broke :eek:

Anyway, I feel horrible which has spurred me on to get at least back to where I was but in reality I want to lose a stone.

I have several packs from previous weeks where I have had the odd protein meal instead of a pack and also where on nights and not wanted one so will get going with those, have had 3 packs today so far and am on a night so will have the last one later at work.

What happens with back fees, do you pay the whole 72 and get a weeks packs?

Promise to post on Friday to update,

Love to you all, keep up the good fight! xx

hi hun just caught up with your diary, that 6lbs gain will be off in a flash, you know you can do it youve done it before and succeeded, refocus hun and revisitv the goals you set for yourself and get back on it.
i have no idea about the £72 as im still a newbie but im sure someone will be along soon!!
anyhoo keep at it and you will reach your goal in no time xx ;)

Good for you for facing the 6lb gain head on and resolving to lose it. It takes strength to do that. I've run away from slimming clubs in the past because of a weight gain (and that's how the weight piled on, sigh!!) so well done for this, you'll be a stone down in no time at all!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure about 'back fees'. With my LLC you just pay for the packs you buy, when you buy them. If you buy more than a week's worth then you would pay more - but I've never done that - I always bought for the week ahead, if that makes sense. It's not like signing up for a regular direct debit or anything, where if you miss a week you owe it back. So you should be fine to buy just one week at a time!

My LLC made a point last week that missed weeks still need to be paid for, as it's a business. I think its part of the new rules. When I went on hols I bought my packs to take with me so paid anyway.
Hope you don't have to pay! I do think it is down to their discretion too, if you are going to be going to group for more sessions hopefully she will see the longer term picture.
Good luck, hope you get back on track quickly
Jx

Have had confirmation that I do indeed need to pay for the back weeks so have 3 weeks to pay for and will get those 3 weeks of food packs, she said would have some in hand for return to maintenance.

Therefore I am guessing the back week bit refers to the 14 week pledge, and after that there is no obligations.

Will just have to suck it up as I need to do this!

Second of my 2 nights tonight, then another 3 to do at end of week :mad:

Hope you are all doing great!

Hi all,

So tomorrow is class, there is a new morning group which will work better for me, at the moment I am considering switching to Exante due to the costings, and the back fees to find, but will pop in tomorrow and see what they say.

Hope you are all fighting the good fight xx

Hey hun
Y don't u ring head office tomorrow and see where u stand with the back fees, if no one knows for sure it can't be documented anywhere, and how can it be that it's one rule for one class and one for another. Stand your ground
Xx

Hey hun
Y don't u ring head office tomorrow and see where u stand with the back fees, if no one knows for sure it can't be documented anywhere, and how can it be that it's one rule for one class and one for another. Stand your ground
Xx

Hi Hun,

been told I have to pay the back fees by my counsellor, and suppose fair enough as you do sign a 14 week pladge.

I dont have an issue paying it but my car cost me near £1000 so skint this month, hope they will let me pay the back fees at end of month, fingers crossed!

xx

Unfortunately it is in the Charter on the LL website that you commit to buying 28 packs per week and you have to purchase the packs even for weeks you don't attend.
I feel your pain moneywise. I had my car in for repair 2 weeks ago. Awful when it is an unexpected expense.

Back