Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

My mouth always feels like a sewer in the morning exactly as it does after a heavy drinking session lol. I use the mouth spray when I think its bad lol xx

Day 10, phew its going quick now!

I am excited to be so close to the start of week 3 and to attend my group in 3 days time and get an official weigh in.

Food wise going ok, just wish I had a few extras to give more choices but hey hoe, wont get soup next week as not really wanted it this week and have to force it down.

By my scales I am over a stone down, and chuffed to bits.

How is everyone else doing?

Brilliant hunny!

I too am looking forward to my weigh in this week as it's first week back on plan xxx

Good luck with your weigh Loopylorns and Lady T i bet you will both be jumping for joy.
Cathy

Brilliant hunny!

I too am looking forward to my weigh in this week as it's first week back on plan xxx

Hope the scales are kind to you, thanks for all you help and advice since I started :)

Good luck with your weigh Loopylorns and Lady T i bet you will both be jumping for joy.
Cathy

I hope so, although I have a pretty good idea on my weight loss ;)

Am now thinking it is possible to get to the lower point of my target rather than top end, finding it all not so bad.

Day 12 LLT.

Ok so here I am on day 12, and I have a confession to make hmm

yes you will know what it is, it is that I have committed the crime of :break_diet:.

Yesterday we went to the zoo and I ate lunch out! :eek:

Just too much with the whole family there for me to handle, HOWEVER, I did not eat from the Zoo (burgers etc) and insisted we find a pub, first one we got to had a gas prob so could only do sandwiches so I said nope cant do that as no carbs allowed so found another and had a half portion of fillet steak and a salad.

Back 100% again today and hope my weigh in tomorrow makes me feel a little better about it all.

Sick of water and will be buying the flavouring tomorrow night

Hope everyone is doing better than me?

Lorna x

Evening Lorna :) you have nothing to worry about as you have done smashing still.

Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow, hope u had fun at the zoo x

As I said to another lady - just because you fall off the wagon doesn't mean you can't get back on, darling!

At least when you did fall off you made sensible eating choices and didn't just eat the first thing available! Good for you! :)

Thank you both, I know I chose ok foods so just hope it does not hinder me badly, also it has not made me want to eat today so that's good :)

It's not how many times you fall that is important it is how many times you get up and start again.

Lapsing makes it hard, but it is harder still if you stop and do not learn from it.

Onwards lovely xx

Day 13 on LLT and weigh in tonight :eek:

Struggling again today, did an online shop last night which came today and the few packets of crisps I got keep calling me!

Not going to touch them but deffo wont buy any again, really do feel I am better on work days as dont have time to think of food then.

Have had a vanilla shake made into the frothy coffee and a porridge today so far, will have a bar tonight after weigh in and then probally a hot choc shake prior to bed.

Am hopeful that the scales will love me tonight and give me a boost again for another week.

It is a lovely sunny day here today, I hope you all have lovely weather too and that the battle is not too hard today xx

Good luck for the weigh in tonight Looplorns.
Knock em dead.
Well done for resisting those crisps.
Cathy

Hello all,

back from weigh in (again there was no group time)

Anyway got my next weeks plus one day due to bank holiday and also some water flavouring.

Scales were kind with a 3 lb loss :D

hope you are all good xx Lorna xx

Well done on your weight loss.
Cathy

Well done Lorna! Another 3lbs gone forever! Keep it up sassy lady!

Well done lovely. But dont let it fool you that you can eat and do this diet. It will do your head in eventually.

Glad you got away with it though x

Clara is the voice of reason and speaks sense, lapse continuously and it will catch you up.

Well done on your loss, stay strong lovely xx

Back