Loose skin?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Zero_Emission, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Zero_Emission

Zero_Emission New Member

When losing large amounts of weight, I've read that it's possible/probable that you will have loose skin around your abdomen afterwards.

I have a large amount of weight to lose on Lipotrim (100+ pounds) and am very worried about this.

Could anyone offer me any knowledge on this subject? Thank you in advance.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tashaliza

tashaliza Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    constantly on a diet
    hi zero, i lost over 100lbs six years ago before getting pregnant and piling it all back on again. lol. i found that your skin does get slightly looser but it wasn't that bad :) i think if you were to go to the gym it might tone up and get abit tighter.
    hope this helps, good luck and hope it all goes well for you :):):)

4. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hey there! just try ur best to build muscle in ur stomach area and it will vastly reduce it hun!! im working on it at the moment as i had a baby and blew up in size a few times so my stomach has seen better days!! its not the best looking but its worth it...

5. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Im not speaking from experience.. but for me, i think loose skin will be better than my rolls of fat.. obviously i'd prefer neither :)

6. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi hun, I've lost 5 stone with three to go and I have been really worried about loose skin. I have to say that altho I still have a way to go I am a lot less worried now as I can see it pulling in as the fat comes off my stomach.

In any case I have decided I'd rather lose the fat and will worry about the skin at that point if I need to, so if you are worried, I wouldn't let it put you off, I feel brill x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.