Loose skin?

Zero_Emission

When losing large amounts of weight, I've read that it's possible/probable that you will have loose skin around your abdomen afterwards.

I have a large amount of weight to lose on Lipotrim (100+ pounds) and am very worried about this.

Could anyone offer me any knowledge on this subject? Thank you in advance.

hi zero, i lost over 100lbs six years ago before getting pregnant and piling it all back on again. lol. i found that your skin does get slightly looser but it wasn't that bad :) i think if you were to go to the gym it might tone up and get abit tighter.
hope this helps, good luck and hope it all goes well for you :):):)

hey there! just try ur best to build muscle in ur stomach area and it will vastly reduce it hun!! im working on it at the moment as i had a baby and blew up in size a few times so my stomach has seen better days!! its not the best looking but its worth it...

Im not speaking from experience.. but for me, i think loose skin will be better than my rolls of fat.. obviously i'd prefer neither :)

Hi hun, I've lost 5 stone with three to go and I have been really worried about loose skin. I have to say that altho I still have a way to go I am a lot less worried now as I can see it pulling in as the fat comes off my stomach.

In any case I have decided I'd rather lose the fat and will worry about the skin at that point if I need to, so if you are worried, I wouldn't let it put you off, I feel brill x

Back