• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Loosing weight does have SOME disadvantages ..

Kate08

S: 22st1.5lb C: 22st1.5lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Such as being so excited when I found out today that Next and Monsoon do clothes in size 18 (and 20 and 22!!! - didnt realise this, I just always assumed I had to shop in Evans til I was a 16 :rolleyes:) and to celebrate now being a size 18 I did damage to my bank account to the tune of £450 in one afternoon ! :eek:

Roll on pay day on the 27th ...... :eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Go girl!!!!! :D:D:D

450pounds your gonna have to tell us what you bought?

You sooo desrve it i love shopping now more that i can go into normal shops it bloody brill :)

x x x

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Lol! Bet it was worth it though!

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
I have the same problem!!! Now im in a 16 i cant stop buying clothes!!! Was a bit tomboyish before but now im a proper fashion whore ha haha ha ha enjoy it! xxxxxxxxx

Wooo hooo, what a great problem to have, cant wait till I have to shop for clothes, my credit card is going to take a right hammering LOL

Lisa Marie

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I love clothes shopping now. It was a real chore before, many times I've sat and cried in the changing room because I look hideous in the size 24 clothes I was trying on and had to buy them because there was nothing else. It's a pleasure now when I try things on and think NO, that looks crap and I can pick something else that looks great.

You go girl! enjoy it but don't spend too much those new clothes won't be fitting you for long.

Camille

Silver Member
S: 20st7lb C: 17st6lb G: 15st7lb Loss: 3st1lb(14.98%)
That's the best part!!! lol x