Lose to gain! Cherryade's Diary

Hiya, just came across your diary and just wanted to say you sound a fabulous lady and wanted to wish you the best luck in the world, and to say congratulations so far! I know what it's like trying to loose weight for hospital appointments, but the rebel in me doesn't like doing it!

Congrats and best of luck

Natt xxx

Well my week shows in my loss this week, my lowest yet but still a loss! Step dad was diagnosed with secondary cancer and our worlds just fell apart (and its that bloomin TOTM) so alot to contend with this week. But Im pleased, Im still loosing when I thought I would put on! This place is what keeps me on track, thanks to you all!

Ive now lost a total of 40lb and that feels good :) and even better because my hubs brought me a new dress from monsoon - back in the size I was in my late 20's :) Ive gone from a size 24 to an 18/20. It feels good to be 'back' but I wonder what its like the other side of size 18..... think I shall try and find out........

Last edited:
Thanks for the posts lovelies!!

These are great for keeping you on track arent they?

Im kid and husband free for a few days (at home with poorly cat and supporting my mum and step dad after the news of his cancer) while my family go as arranged to see my hubs lot up North, so its a wibbly wobbly time!

When I am on my own I get bored so I eat. Im going to try and do things differently tho! I wanted to go for a cycle but the weather is awful :( think I will go and do some painting (Im an artist, dont know if Ive ever said on here).

But before that, breakfast. I know, look at the time! But Im all out of routine!

Ive got my sisters wedding in 10 days so Id like a few more pound off for that (after all I have a new dress I need to be able to stay in shape for lol).

Id never have considered 18 stone in any form of 'shape' before but its part of my new thinking! A pound or two and I will be in a new stone:) yippeee!!

So the aim for the next few days is ...

Stay on plan
Go cycling
Go swimming

just found your diary, well done you, keep up the hard work xxx

You are doing so well Cherryade, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to fitting into 18's again, currently 20's are getting a bit loose:)

Back