Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Im going to florida and benidorm! wow that will be fab! my dad goes to turkey all the time and he loves how hot it gets!!! I went to greece last year as well which was plenty hot enough for me hahah!! oh wow thats not a good sign!! see as of new year i vowed to give up alcohol as well as every time I have it im sick which really isnt worth it half the time!!! xx

Oh very nice. I'd love to go there, went there when I was 13. Well I thought so too but as soon as we got to Turkey it just hit me, I felt like I was gunna pass out, even in the shade! Lol. I can't wait! Well needed holiday.
I'm the same! It seems like a good idea at the time though lol xx

Oh very nice. I'd love to go there, went there when I was 13. Well I thought so too but as soon as we got to Turkey it just hit me, I felt like I was gunna pass out, even in the shade! Lol. I can't wait! Well needed holiday.
I'm the same! It seems like a good idea at the time though lol xx

Aww I love it there cant wait to go back! haha it is really hot isn't it! Ive never been to turkey but I would love to go! haha yes at the time I love it but in the morning I wish I'd never done it haha!!! How long have you been on SW and have you been weighed yet? Xxx

Aww I love it there cant wait to go back! haha it is really hot isn't it! Ive never been to turkey but I would love to go! haha yes at the time I love it but in the morning I wish I'd never done it haha!!! How long have you been on SW and have you been weighed yet? Xxx

I know the feeling. My boyfriend terrorises me cos I can literally be bring sick till I go to bed at night & he never gets sick lol. I only started a week ago and no but hopefully I'm going to go to the gym tonight so I will do it then, I've gotta see how I feel though as I'm on an 11 hour shift and they kill me . How about you? Xxx

I know the feeling. My boyfriend terrorises me cos I can literally be bring sick till I go to bed at night & he never gets sick lol. I only started a week ago and no but hopefully I'm going to go to the gym tonight so I will do it then, I've gotta see how I feel though as I'm on an 11 hour shift and they kill me . How about you? Xxx

Mines exactly the same sooo unfair!!! Aww me too this is my second week!! Good luck weighing yourself tonight!!! aww wow thats such a long shift! I cant be bothered after a 8 hour shift so i can see where your coming from haha!!xx

Really good thanks. I stayed motivated and away from the alcohol so it wasn't too bad. The scales were nice to me this morning as well so I am chuffed to bits.x

Well done you! I managed to weight myself at work today and it says I have lost 2lbs! But I decided to get some scales after all, my MIL is just getting them for me so I'm going to go by them rather than having to pay to use the scales at the gym or at boots. Xx

Mines exactly the same sooo unfair!!! Aww me too this is my second week!! Good luck weighing yourself tonight!!! aww wow thats such a long shift! I cant be bothered after a 8 hour shift so i can see where your coming from haha!!xx

What do you do? I'm a carer and a cleaner in a residential home, I usually do 12 hrs caring on a Monday but luckily I had cleaning this morning then the caring in the afternoon so it's broke my day up a bit, helps it go quicker lol. I've bought some scales now so I do t need to pay at gym xxx

Well done you! I managed to weight myself at work today and it says I have lost 2lbs! But I decided to get some scales after all, my MIL is just getting them for me so I'm going to go by them rather than having to pay to use the scales at the gym or at boots. Xx

Well done on losing 2lb :clap:
I hate wasting money so would never pay to use scales. It will be good to have your own and also it is best to use the same scales in the same place each week then you know they are the same each week.x

What do you do? I'm a carer and a cleaner in a residential home, I usually do 12 hrs caring on a Monday but luckily I had cleaning this morning then the caring in the afternoon so it's broke my day up a bit, helps it go quicker lol. I've bought some scales now so I do t need to pay at gym xxx

Well done losing that weight that's fab!!! Aww I work in a college!! Wow I don't think I could work that long I'd be soo tired!!! Xx

Morning! :)

I weighed myself this morning on the scales I bought this morning and it says 10st1lb, so that would make it only 1lb I have lost, I'm not all that worried though as I'm due on this week so I usually put on a few lbs.

I was going to have a nice jacket potato last night for dinner but my bf was in a car accident so was feeling a little bit sicky, he's fine though so I'm glad! I just had some ryvita and tuna. Here's yesterday's food... Hope you all have a good day xx

Red

Breakfast
Shreddies
100ml ss milk
Clementine
Red grapes

Snack
Banana

Lunch
2 x warburtons 400g. 5.0
Chicken
Lettuce
Onion
Cucumber
Light mayo. 2.0
Ww cheese puffs. 3.5

Dinner
2 x ryvita. 2.0
Tuna approx 40g. 1/2 Hex b 2
Salad cream. 2.0
Sweetcorn
Red onion

Drinks
Absolutely zero energy drink
1L squash

Well done on losing 2lb :clap:
I hate wasting money so would never pay to use scales. It will be good to have your own and also it is best to use the same scales in the same place each week then you know they are the same each week.x

Yeah that's what I thought, the only problem is I get very obsessed with them! Do you weigh yourself or just follow the recipes? Xx

Well done losing that weight that's fab!!! Aww I work in a college!! Wow I don't think I could work that long I'd be soo tired!!! Xx

It is hard work I must admit, but I do love my job, can't say the same for some of the people I work with! Haha. Xx

Yeah that's what I thought, the only problem is I get very obsessed with them! Do you weigh yourself or just follow the recipes? Xx

I know exactly what you mean. I get obsessed with the scales as well but I have to try not to.
I weigh myself at home every week. I follow recipes that I have found on here and older recipes that I've been given by friends and also a few of my own that I have made up over the years. I don't count syns or anything like that, I wouldn't have a clue how to and it would put me off wanting to diet. So I just do it the best I can at home.x

I know exactly what you mean. I get obsessed with the scales as well but I have to try not to.
I weigh myself at home every week. I follow recipes that I have found on here and older recipes that I've been given by friends and also a few of my own that I have made up over the years. I don't count syns or anything like that, I wouldn't have a clue how to and it would put me off wanting to diet. So I just do it the best I can at home.x

That's really good. I'd love to have the motivation and will power to do the same but I feel like if I say I'm on a diet or on plan, I will be on plan, but if I was just following recipes I'd just be like oh well I'm not on a diet so ill stuff my face of chocolate lmao. X

Just had a LOVEEEELY tuna salad from subway ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1389713402.244060.jpg

That's really good. I'd love to have the motivation and will power to do the same but I feel like if I say I'm on a diet or on plan, I will be on plan, but if I was just following recipes I'd just be like oh well I'm not on a diet so ill stuff my face of chocolate lmao. X

It takes motivation and determination and more than anything support from the family but it's not bad. I always keep a motivation outfit on my bedroom door so I can keep motivated :)
Your subway salad looks lovely, I love subway but not sure I could go in and just have salad.x

It takes motivation and determination and more than anything support from the family but it's not bad. I always keep a motivation outfit on my bedroom door so I can keep motivated :)
Your subway salad looks lovely, I love subway but not sure I could go in and just have salad.x

I felt like that but I definately made the right choice! It was so much more filling than the sandwiches. If could have done with a little more tuna though! I've not told the family. All I have said to my bf is that I'm eating well. I do have a lovely dress hanging on the wardrobe door, it fits but I just don't feel comfortable in it at the moment. I'm hoping I'll have the guts to wear it to SIL's party on Saturday xx

Today's foods

Green

Breakfast
ML vanilla choc & cherry. 1.5
Alpen light. Hex b
Clementine

Snack
Banana

Lunch
Tuna salad from subway
Dressing. 4?

Dinner
Chicken breast 113g Hex b
+30g. 2.5
Potatoes mashed
20g cheddar. 1/2 Hex a
Splash of ss milk. 1/2 Hex a
Carrots
Sweetcorn
BBQ marinade. 1

Syns. 9.0
Calories. 1,026

Last edited:
I felt like that but I definately made the right choice! It was so much more filling than the sandwiches. If could have done with a little more tuna though! I've not told the family. All I have said to my bf is that I'm eating well. I do have a lovely dress hanging on the wardrobe door, it fits but I just don't feel comfortable in it at the moment. I'm hoping I'll have the guts to wear it to SIL's party on Saturday xx

I've got a dress like that, I brought it for NYE but it was a bit tight so I'm hoping I'll be able to wear it to a party on Friday night. If I can I'll feel amazing. I hope you can wear your dress.x

I've got a dress like that, I brought it for NYE but it was a bit tight so I'm hoping I'll be able to wear it to a party on Friday night. If I can I'll feel amazing. I hope you can wear your dress.x

I'm sure you will with your 10lb loss! That's amazing! I hope I can be as motivated and successful as you! Xx

Back