Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Had a bit of a disappointment this morning, I weighed myself and I've put on 1lb so I'm now 10st again :(. I'm hoping I can get it off by weds. I don't think I'm going out at the weekend so I'm going to be 100% on plan. I REALLY want to lose this stone so I feel confident enough to be seen in a bikini. It's really knocked my confidence and I'm doubting myself now.

Here's today's foods..

Green

Breakfast
ML vanilla choc & cherry 1.5
Red grapes
Clementine
Apple

Lunch
100g pasta
10g chicken Part of HEx B
Wafer thin ham Part of HEx B
30g cheese HEx A
Banana
Ww mini cookies 4.0

Dinner
1/2 chicken breast Part of HEx B
Red peppers
Yellow peppers
Red onion
1/10 fajita mix
WW pitta 5.0
Garlic & onion dip 2.0
30g cheese HEx A

Snacks
Alpen light choc & fudge HEx B
Tomato & herb mug shot
Diet energy drink
Mini milk 1.5

Syns - 14.0 (14.0/105)
Calories - 1,314
HEx A - 2 x 30g cheddar
HEx B - chicken & ham, alpen light

Last edited:
Just popping in to subscribe :) I'm off to Greece in June to get married so I'm another one who wants to look good on the beach (I'm hoping for a bikini but not sure after 2 kids - I'm working on my stomach area lol!) - and in my wedding dress of course!

Looks like you've been doing well, sorry about your gain but keep it up and I bet you'll see a loss at next weigh in :)

Just popping in to subscribe :) I'm off to Greece in June to get married so I'm another one who wants to look good on the beach (I'm hoping for a bikini but not sure after 2 kids - I'm working on my stomach area lol!) - and in my wedding dress of course!

Looks like you've been doing well, sorry about your gain but keep it up and I bet you'll see a loss at next weigh in :)

Hiya, thank you :) I went to Greece last year and we sailed to Turkey for the day so we decided to go there this year. I can't wait! Just really want to get to at least 9st before I go. I've got 3 months and 3 weeks lol

I don't have any kids yet, but when I go to the gym I struggle to to e up my belly as I have problems with my back, my belly doesn't necessarily stick out but I feel it wobble lol, I bought a toning belt from Argos, it's called bodi-tek ab-tek. I got it on sale for £19.99 and would definately recommend it xx

Last edited:
So luckily this morning that lb had come off, PHEW

I'm deciding what to have for breakfast as I am working 2-8pm today, I HATE this shift!

Hope you are all doing well xxx

Hiya, thank you :) I went to Greece last year and we sailed to Turkey for the day so we decided to go there this year. I can't wait! Just really want to get to at least 9st before I go. I've got 3 months and 3 weeks lol

I don't have any kids yet, but when I go to the gym I struggle to to e up my belly as I have problems with my back, my belly doesn't necessarily stick out but I feel it wobble lol, I bought a toning belt from Argos, it's called bodi-tek ab-tek. I got it on sale for £19.99 and would definately recommend it xx

Ooh fab, when are you going to Greece? We fly on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] May, we’re going to Lindos in Rhodes.

Lol, my belly wasn’t too bad after one child but my second baby ruined me! I’ve always thought that’s it, I’ll never ever wear a bikini again but actually I’m sure it’s looking slightly better after just 2 weeks of going to the gym so I’m starting to get my hopes up a bit! Going to wait til the last minute to buy beachwear and see if I can get away with it lol. Ooh I'll have a look into that toning belt, thanks! Yay to that lb coming off! You are doing really well x

Ooh fab, when are you going to Greece? We fly on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] May, we’re going to Lindos in Rhodes.

Lol, my belly wasn’t too bad after one child but my second baby ruined me! I’ve always thought that’s it, I’ll never ever wear a bikini again but actually I’m sure it’s looking slightly better after just 2 weeks of going to the gym so I’m starting to get my hopes up a bit! Going to wait til the last minute to buy beachwear and see if I can get away with it lol. Ooh I'll have a look into that toning belt, thanks! Yay to that lb coming off! You are doing really well x

Sorry I meant going to turkey lol. We are going on 13th May, we only usually go for a week but I booked 10days as I don't feel a week is long enough and I think 2weeks is a little too long for just the two of us. I really want to go to Mexico though so when I do I'll be going there for 2 weeks!

I can't wait to have kids, it's funny cos most people say it's the 2nd baby that does it, it's probably cos the muscles lose their elasticity lol. We are ttc but nothing seems to be happening :( I hoping if it doesn't happen before it will on holiday as we are both really stressed ATM. How old are your two? Xx

Yay well done on your 1lb off :clap:
I'm good thanks, had a naughty glass of wine last night, woops but it was really nice so it was well worth it :) x

I do enjoy a glass of wine! Or a bottle I'm going to try and lay off the alcohol this week and I'm aiming to lose 3lbs this week xx

I do enjoy a glass of wine! Or a bottle I'm going to try and lay off the alcohol this week and I'm aiming to lose 3lbs this week xx

Booze is the worth thing, isn't it. I'm out all weekend, pub Friday, Burns Night Sat and Sunday Lunch. I've got no hope :( But on a positive note, hopefully I can drink water Friday and Sunday, it will just be Saturday that will be the big problem.
Stick with it hun and 3lb will be achievable :) x

Sorry I meant going to turkey lol. We are going on 13th May, we only usually go for a week but I booked 10days as I don't feel a week is long enough and I think 2weeks is a little too long for just the two of us. I really want to go to Mexico though so when I do I'll be going there for 2 weeks!

I can't wait to have kids, it's funny cos most people say it's the 2nd baby that does it, it's probably cos the muscles lose their elasticity lol. We are ttc but nothing seems to be happening :( I hoping if it doesn't happen before it will on holiday as we are both really stressed ATM. How old are your two? Xx

Oh god sorry that's me not reading posts properly, was still half asleep I think, lol! Ooh lovely. We went to Turkey for the day when we went to Faliraki a few years back, it was great so we'll probably pop over again for the day this time too :)

Ahh good luck hun. Try not to worry, my first took ages. I think it's true what they about it happening when you relax about it but I know that's easier said than done! Have you been trying long? My daughter was 5 just after Christmas and my son will be 3 in March, although he's still a little baby to me!

Argh yes alcohol is the worst isn't it. I haven't drank alcohol since New Years Eve, I've taken a vow that I won't drink in January, haha. But it's my birthday at the beginning of Feb so I'll make up for it then! :D xx

Oh god sorry that's me not reading posts properly, was still half asleep I think, lol! Ooh lovely. We went to Turkey for the day when we went to Faliraki a few years back, it was great so we'll probably pop over again for the day this time too :)

Ahh good luck hun. Try not to worry, my first took ages. I think it's true what they about it happening when you relax about it but I know that's easier said than done! Have you been trying long? My daughter was 5 just after Christmas and my son will be 3 in March, although he's still a little baby to me!

Argh yes alcohol is the worst isn't it. I haven't drank alcohol since New Years Eve, I've taken a vow that I won't drink in January, haha. But it's my birthday at the beginning of Feb so I'll make up for it then! :D xx

It's bloody lethal lol. I get a lot of chest pains and panic attacks when I drink as well so I need to get that sorted.

We have been trying for a year, I got pregnant last April but had a miscarriage or "chemical" as they called it and just had nothing happen since.

I'm sure you will! I'd love to be able to stop for a month but I get called miserable if I haven't had a drink cos we are ar the pub at least once a week xx

Booze is the worth thing, isn't it. I'm out all weekend, pub Friday, Burns Night Sat and Sunday Lunch. I've got no hope :( But on a positive note, hopefully I can drink water Friday and Sunday, it will just be Saturday that will be the big problem.
Stick with it hun and 3lb will be achievable :) x

Why don't you try vodka and soda or vodka and diet coke? Minimal calories then! It's what I try to stick to x

It's bloody lethal lol. I get a lot of chest pains and panic attacks when I drink as well so I need to get that sorted.

We have been trying for a year, I got pregnant last April but had a miscarriage or "chemical" as they called it and just had nothing happen since.

I'm sure you will! I'd love to be able to stop for a month but I get called miserable if I haven't had a drink cos we are ar the pub at least once a week xx

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. My friend just had a chemical too and she's gutted about it. Good luck, hopefully it'll happen soon for you. Ah right, I'd probably find it more hard if I was there once a week! So you have an excuse lol x

Oh no, I can't stand vodka, I would rather drink water! Me and vodka had a bad experience on holiday last year....never again!!x

I wish I could say the same! Lol. I used to down a whole bottle (1/2L) every Friday and Saturday. I was as sick as a dog lol. Now I can drink it but if someone gives me it straight I literally throw up lol. What do you drink then? Xx

Aww I'm sorry to hear that. My friend just had a chemical too and she's gutted about it. Good luck, hopefully it'll happen soon for you. Ah right, I'd probably find it more hard if I was there once a week! So you have an excuse lol x

I know lol, I think if I don't go I'll be ok, but if Jamie goes and I stay in on my own I get bored and end up walking up there anyway. Lol drives me mad, can't win either way lmao x

I wish I could say the same! Lol. I used to down a whole bottle (1/2L) every Friday and Saturday. I was as sick as a dog lol. Now I can drink it but if someone gives me it straight I literally throw up lol. What do you drink then? Xx

I love Rose or Lager, if I'm drinking spirits I'm a bit boring and go for malibu or baileys. All of which are really naughty!x

I love Rose or Lager, if I'm drinking spirits I'm a bit boring and go for malibu or baileys. All of which are really naughty!x

I do love rose and Stella, only problem is if I drink a rose ill polish off the bottle n have my head down the toilet for most of the next day and with Stella I've only gotta have 2 or 3 n I'm absolutely bladdered lol. Mmmm baileys. I've got a box of baileys truffles I might treat myself to a couple tomorrow, have you tried the haagen-Dazs baileys I've cream? It's amazing! X

Back