Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Good morning hun,
Sounds like you had a lovely afternoon shopping and then a nice cosy evening with Jamie. I also love evenings like that and I totally agree that is how you know you are made for each other.
What have you got planned for today?xx

I'm glad I enjoyed it cos I know he's gunna end up going out tonight and be an absolute arse! He always decides to go out when I have work on the Saturday morning. I don't go to sleep until he's home cos he wakes me up then I can't get back to sleep and he will end up coming home at about 1,2am and I'll have to get up at 6. It drives me mad!

I was at work again but started getting a lot of pain and came over all hot and felt sick so I walked into town to get the bus home and bumped into my mum, who asked me to go to McDs for a hot chocolate with her and she bought me a bloody sausage & egg mcmuffin. It was nice but I had a yogurt and fruit In my bag to have for breakfast lol. So I'll have to have it for lunch instead. I'm gunna have a nice soak in the bath, put my pjs on and catch up on some tv and maybe put dinner on when I get in, I'll have to see what Jamie wants.

How has your morning been so far? Xx

Had a cheeky peep on the scales this morning :( I'm up 2lbs. I didn't wi on Monday as it was the last thing on my mind but on Sunday I was 9st4lbs. I'm hoping it's just bloating and with a bit of luck I'll have it off by Monday. I haven't eaten THAT bad, well although I have I haven't gone too overboard on my calories.

We're going on a huge shopping spree tomorrow when I finish work for our summer/holiday clothes as Jamie doesn't fit in any of his shorts anymore and I don't have a great range of summer clothes and he won big on a bet at the weekend so it's half my birthday treat and half cheering me up. I just hate shopping with him though, I doubt I'll get anything lol but even if I don't he said he will let me go online and get some bits. I'm sure that will help me feel a little more myself and "normal"

ANDDDD I CAN GET IN SIZE 10's AGAIN!!!! Sooo happy about that, when I bought my 3 bits yesterday they are all size 10 and I'm so chuffed! I just gotta be super good from now until holiday and holiday cos I could quite easily put on half a stone lol.

Onwards and downwards!

I'm absolutely shattered! Had work yesterday and today, 2 days left and I'll get a day off! Then 6 days back in until another day off :( but then it will be my birthday!!!

We went shopping yesterday, I knew I wouldn't get much but I thought if get a bit more than I did... We went to a designer outlet and I only got 2 things from Abercrombie & Fitch, it was good though as it was meant to have to come to £140 and we got it for £72. Jamie got about 6 tops and a pair of shorts for about £200. So considering it was for my birthday presents he did a hell of a lot better than me! I said I'd just go online on new look and get some stuff but he has now decided he won't let me and I have to go "proper shopping" again. I'm not a huge shopaholic at the best of times! I just need a few nice dresses to wear in the evenings, some new bikinis (but I'm very fussy!) and some shorts. I'd quite quickly find it all on new look online and be done!

I'm not looking forward to my roast tonight. The in laws have cooked but they leave it sitting in the oven on a low heat while they go to the pub so it's all dry and horrible when we eat it :( I do love a roast too!

Good evening hun,
I hate it when that happens with shopping! Atleast you got a couple of things though so not all bad.
I'm just cooking a roast now, just hope the power doesn't go off. We've got hail and thunder here at the moment and thunder and lightening often takes the power out here :(
Anyway I hope your dinner isn't too dry when you get it.xx

Evening.
We have had hail too, no thunder though. The sun it bright but it's coming over black so I'm sure we will get it!
Hope your roast is lovely! Xxx

Roast was lovely thanks hun, just finished it and the power didn't go off :)
Hope yours was nice.xx

Roast wasn't as bad as expected. I'm not sure if it was actually really nice or because I was so hungry lol xx

Had a bad night last night. Just couldn't keep myself together. Jamie had been out to the pub for a few hours drinking and was not supportive at all.

I'm not sure whether it was cos he's had a drink, cos he's trying to forget about it and doesn't want it to be brought up or because he really is a heartless git!
Ive been trying to think of things to do as a sort of remembrance for them so it doesn't just seem like they have been forgotten. Not quite sure what to do though.

Anyway, here's yesterday's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast
WM toast HEx B
R.s jam 1.5
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
WW cheese puffs 3.5
Yogurt 1.0
2 x ryvita 2.0
2 x pickle 2.0
2 x LCL triangle HEx A

Dinner
Lamb F
Roast potatoes F
Swede SF
Parsnips SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gravy 2.0
Yorkshire 2.5

Other
Banana SF
Water 2pints F

Syns - 14.5
Calories - 1,074

30 sit ups
30 crunches
30 leg raises

Had WI this morning. 9st4lbs. So I got the 2lbs off from last week but no extra, I had planned on getting down to 8st12lbs for my holiday but now I think about it I'm not quite sure it's going to be achievable as we have got 7 weeks now and it's my birthday next Wednesday so I'm sure I will be doing something with family, the girls at work have organised a meal for the Tuesday night and on the Friday me and Jamie are going away for a long weekend so it's not looking too great as I very rarely shift more than 1lb a week.

I plan on being as good as I possibly can this week and drink more water to try and shift 2lbs so the damage won't be as bad next week.

Good morning hun,
I'm glad your roast was ok in the end. Mine was lush, I love a good roast.
So you have 6lbs to lose in 7 weeks, that's less than 1lb a week. I would suggest lots of green tea, water and hot lemon water. This is how I am trying to shift a few extra pounds now. The hot lemon water is definitely working so worth a go.xx

Can you use lemon juice or does it have to be from a lemon? I can't stand hot drinks, I could put up with that but don't think I could stomach green tea lol xxx

I just use Jif lemon, just put in a couple of big squirts. It tastes vile but if you hold your nose it's not so bad, lol! Plus if you know it's working it makes it taste better :) xx

Ok I'll try that then lol. Hope it does work! That way maybe when we do go away for the weekend I'll make better choices about foods xxx

It's definitely worth a go. When I was doing my detox last week I was having 2 mugs a day. I need to add it to my shopping list because I've ran out.xx

I'll start today then lol. Does it have to be before or after food or just whenever? Xxx

Yesterday's foods...

Red

Breakfast
Apple SF
Grapes SF
Clementine SF
Banana SF
Yogurt 1.0

Lunch
2 x wm bread 2 HEx B
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Margarine 2.0
Mayo 2.0

Dinner
Chicken breast F
1/2 portion rice 3.0
LC sweet & sour sauce 2.0

Other
Ribena light 1.0

Syns - 11.0
Calories - 1,136

20 sit ups
20 crunches
20 leg raises

I had the uncle bens microwaveable special fried rice.. Fir anyone who hasn't tried it I would definitely not recommend it! It was awful! I had one mouthful and left the rest and just had the chicken!

Good morning hun,
I'm detoxing today and tomorrow :)
I just have the lemon water whenever. I have 2 mugs a day.
What have you got planned for today? I'm just working all day.xx

I'll start tonight then, I'm at work ATM until 2pm, then I have to go see my friend at Thomas cook to pay for our travel insurance (I thought we were covered for a year but it ran out at the end of last year) so that's £120!!! Last year we only paid £60. Then I might have a cheeky sunbed. Jamie doesn't want dinner tonight so I've just got to sort myself out. Not sure what to have, I don't see the point in cooking properly just for me. What time will you be finishing xx

I work for myself so finish when the works done. Hopefully it wont be too late today, I usually plan to finish by about 3.30 when Amy gets home from school but that doesn't always happen, hopefully it will today.
You've just reminded me, I need to sort out our travel insurance tonight, we have a family annual one, I'm sure it's still valid but must check.
I just had a big mug of lemon water, yuk I made it way too strong. Still I drank it and think of the benefits :)
Hope you have a good day and work doesn't drag too much for you.xx

Hi hun just catching up finally, how are you feeling? Ooh you've reminded me I need to sort my travel insurance too, argh! Not even sure where to look?

Hope you're feeling ok xx

Back