Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

I work for myself so finish when the works done. Hopefully it wont be too late today, I usually plan to finish by about 3.30 when Amy gets home from school but that doesn't always happen, hopefully it will today.
You've just reminded me, I need to sort out our travel insurance tonight, we have a family annual one, I'm sure it's still valid but must check.
I just had a big mug of lemon water, yuk I made it way too strong. Still I drank it and think of the benefits :)
Hope you have a good day and work doesn't drag too much for you.xx

Would it taste better with a sweetener in it? Lol. It's so bloody expensive, I have to ring them and tell them about my surgery and asthma and about Jamie's lung problems(even though we don't know what it is!) my friend said it's likely to go up for his so I'll have an added charge I'll have to pay argh! I hate these type of things, hard earned money goes down the loo and you can garuntee I won't claim on anything! I had some earrings stole last year and didn't claim cos I couldn't be asked with all the hassle!

What do you do then if you don't mind my asking? I'd love to work for myself! Had a bloody stressful day today, there were 7 members of staff, 2 training nurses for a placement for uni and 4 girls from college for work experience! Everyone had a face like a slapped arse n was moody cos we were all getting on top of one another. Glad I've got tomorrow off and then I'm cleaning thurs&fri so they will be out my way lol xxx

Hi hun just catching up finally, how are you feeling? Ooh you've reminded me I need to sort my travel insurance too, argh! Not even sure where to look?

Hope you're feeling ok xx

Hiya, not too bad, i seem to be ok one day and another day I'll just be in tears all the time. It helps when I'm not on my own, especially when I have to hold it together like a work acting as my usual bubbly self so no one asks any questions when I feel like walking round looking miserable doing f all!
I just want everything to go back to normal so we can start again. Seeing as we're going away next weekend I'd really like the pain & spotting to stop so we can be "normal" again if u know what I mean.

How have you been? Hope you're feeling better xx

REALLY REALLY REALLY stressful day at work! There is usually 6 maybe 7 of us and there was 13. God it was awful. Everyone was on top of each other and getting the hump, myself included!

Jamie didn't want dinner so I grabbed a lasagne from tesco but I wish I had checked the syns first! It was nice though and it could have been worse! I'm watching grease now while he is at the committee meeting up the local (he's a wind up and can be like a 15 year old at times and got a little drunk and went behind the bar to help himself, not that he hasn't done it before! But they are also blaming him for breaking a table and a Pringles machine so he argued back and told them to check the CCTV) so when he gets back I'll find out if he's been banned. That will save us a hell of a lot of money!

Trying to think of what I can do for my birthday, really thought my mum or dad would have booked a table for a meal or something seeing as it's my 21st but sounds like no one can be bothered to even think of something tbh so I might just leave it. At least the girls at work have thought about it!

Red

Breakfast
WM toast HEx B
Tbsp R.S jam 1.5
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
HL lasagne 7.0
Coleslaw 3.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Onion SF

Dinner
2 WM bread HEx B & 2.0
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Mayo 3.0

Other
Diet coke F
Banana SF
2 pints squash F

Syns - 27/105
Calories - 1,217

30 sit ups
15 crunches
10 leg raises
30 squats

Good evening Hun.
Sorry you didn't like the hot lemon.
ive got my own cosmetics accessories brand. I started out about 4 years ago selling high street brands but then 2 years ago I decided to branch out and do my own brand. I love it even though it can be very stressful at times but it lets me work from home so I can be there for Amy when she's not at school.xx

I have just been studying my muffin top and it's really put me on a downer for some reason, before I found out I was pregnant I had nearly no over hang at all and my belly was pretty much flat, I tried my bikinis on and I can get in 1 of them perfectly, I have ordered 2 more one a size 10 & one a size 12, I don't think I'll get in the size 10 one but I can always send it back.

I have noticed that a lot of people are setting themselves mini goals or targets and I've decided to do the same so here are mine.

- To lose 2lbs for next WI (Monday 31st March)

- To be at least 8st12lbs for Monday 11th May (2 days before holiday)

- Try and cut down carbs and stick to protein as much as possible
(I say try because I tend to get very light headed/headachy and queasy if I don't have carbs)

- At least 2pints water every day

- 5 portions fruit & veg a day

Seeing how much my body has changed In the last 7 weeks has scared the crap out of me. It's funny how I can lose definition although I've lost more weight. I really want to feel the confidence I felt the first time I went on holiday with Jamie and not feel I have to cover my belly every time I move when I'm laying by the pool

And before I look like I've gone right off plan tomorrow I have been craving a fry up/bacon & egg sandwich for weeks now so I'm going to treat myself to one for lunch tomorrow! We were going to have fish & chips for dinner too as we haven't had it ages and we both really fancy it but I'm hoping Jamie will forget so I can just do chicken mash and veg!

Good evening Hun.
Sorry you didn't like the hot lemon.
ive got my own cosmetics accessories brand. I started out about 4 years ago selling high street brands but then 2 years ago I decided to branch out and do my own brand. I love it even though it can be very stressful at times but it lets me work from home so I can be there for Amy when she's not at school.xx

Oh wow what a great idea. Do you do it online or through a mag? Xxx

Day off today and I'm still up early! Although I am still laying in bed catching up on diaries ;) I've got a driving lesson at 10 so I need to get my bum in gear!

Had a cheeky peep just a minute ago and thank heavens I've shifted that last 1lb so I have now lost a stone!!! I know it's not a lot compared to some and many of you have done it so quickly but it really is a big deal for me, I can finally rub it in certain peoples faces and show them I can do it, did do it and will continue to do it! I think it's definitely put me in a better mood than I've been in the last few days! I hope I'm able to reach my target now for Mondays WI to spur me on even more :)
Anyway, better get washed & dressed and get some breakfast down me x

Oh wow what a great idea. Do you do it online or through a mag? Xxx

I used to do it a bit like Avon and have loads of reps working for me but that wasn't as successful as I hoped so I started selling online. Now I sell mostly online with just a few reps.

Good luck with your driving lesson and I hope you have a nice day off.xx

I used to do it a bit like Avon and have loads of reps working for me but that wasn't as successful as I hoped so I started selling online. Now I sell mostly online with just a few reps.

Good luck with your driving lesson and I hope you have a nice day off.xx

Oh right, very good idea. You should post a link on here, may get more business if word gets round ;) xx

Oh right, very good idea. You should post a link on here, may get more business if word gets round ;) xx

Ooh I agree! I'd love to have a look, I spend waaay too much on make up and beauty stuff :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day off today and I'm still up early! Although I am still laying in bed catching up on diaries ;) I've got a driving lesson at 10 so I need to get my bum in gear!

Had a cheeky peep just a minute ago and thank heavens I've shifted that last 1lb so I have now lost a stone!!! I know it's not a lot compared to some and many of you have done it so quickly but it really is a big deal for me, I can finally rub it in certain peoples faces and show them I can do it, did do it and will continue to do it! I think it's definitely put me in a better mood than I've been in the last few days! I hope I'm able to reach my target now for Mondays WI to spur me on even more :)
Anyway, better get washed & dressed and get some breakfast down me x

Well done on losing a stone hun! Brilliant. It's such a boost to your motivation too isn't it xx

I used to have my website link on here when I was on here before but took it off because it didn't feel right getting free advertising. I have a facebook page which generates a few extra orders but now the brand is getting really well known so it sells its self.

How was your driving lesson?xx

I used to have my website link on here when I was on here before but took it off because it didn't feel right getting free advertising. I have a facebook page which generates a few extra orders but now the brand is getting really well known so it sells its self.

What brand is it hun? Wondering if I've already used it! X

Oh I see, what's the Facebook page called?

It wasn't that great tbh lol. I just weren't with it at all today, it's the worst one I've had in ages! I didn't have one last week so it always makes me a bit nervous anyway. I hate it when I'm like that cos I was doing so well and just started building my confidence up again and now I've just nocked it lol.

But on a brighter note I've just my fry up and it was AMAZING! Definitely sorted that craving out! Lol xx

Well done on losing a stone hun! Brilliant. It's such a boost to your motivation too isn't it xx

It definitely is! So much more determined to reach my 8st12lb goal for holiday now. Although I must also be as good as I can for my birthday meal next week and our weekend away cos I don't want to put it back on again! Xx

Ladies something that will hopefully make you feel better

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1395837628.602196.jpg

Argh I could scream!! I told Jamie this afternoon that I'm going to do pork and mash with veg and he said ok. I just got a text saying he does want fish n chips and we can have the pork tomorrow. I'm sure he does this when I've done good weight wise! I know small portion of chips is 17 syns and regular sausage is 13, small cod is 10 but that's going to up my calories and syns even more and I'd actually done really well for a change today!

Not sure if it would be a better idea to have doner meat and salad? As our chip shop does kebab too. God I hate this!

Back