Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Great gym work out Pebbles. Bet you have no love handles!!
I agree that the food looks really nice when there is a picture attached, I really must try and find out what Im doing wrong as I just can not upload the pictures, not from phone or computer. Im obviously doing something I shouldnt!:confused:

Great gym work out Pebbles. Bet you have no love handles!!
I agree that the food looks really nice when there is a picture attached, I really must try and find out what Im doing wrong as I just can not upload the pictures, not from phone or computer. Im obviously doing something I shouldnt!:confused:

Thanks Hun, I have a spare tyre! Haha. It's not as bad as it was but I'd be happy just minimising it a little. What phone do u have? There may be something in the settings that doesn't allow you you access to your camera/photo album? Just a thought!

Looks like you a had a yummy day. Well done for going to the gym. I haven't worked my way up to any excercise yet.......

Thank you x
I wouldn't bother if it wasn't for holiday coming up, I just know now it's my last chance to get a few extra lbs off. I should have started earlier really! How was your day?

Afternoon ladies, hope you are doing well

Was really hoping to go to the gym again this evening but I came over all funny after work, I planned on having a sunbed before getting the bus home but started to feel a little light headed, so popped in tesco and got straight on the bus, as soon as I got on the bus I went all dizzy and started sweating like a mad woman! Even a lady standing next to/in front of me asked me if I was ok as she could feel the heat coming off me. I had to get off the bus two stops early and walk because I just thought I'd pass out, the fresh sir helped a little and was so glad to get im through the door!

Just looked at my stash of munchies and it is shocking! I've had some for a few months now so just shows I CAN resist! It's rather sad that this is just the stash in my room though lol, I have to hide it in my room as the M&FIL can't keep their sticky fingers off any of my food (it drives me mad!) I buy all mine & Jamie's food shopping, do housework and cook them dinners too sometimes and they still have the cheek to nick my food and pretend they haven't touched it. It wouldn't be so bad but were paying half their rent too and they buy hardly any food!

Anyway, couldn't resist not taking a picture of my secret stash, might be nice and let Jamie have one of my Easter eggs seeing as he's been begging for a few days and it will stop me eating it lol

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398441586.050185.jpg

Excuse me while I polish my halo. Hehe

Hey! Subbing just now and will read through properly later when I don't have 2 heathens running circles around my lounge trying to ram rich tea biscuits up each others noses! :)

Hey! Subbing just now and will read through properly later when I don't have 2 heathens running circles around my lounge trying to ram rich tea biscuits up each others noses! :)

Haha wish I could be there to see that!

Well done Pebbles resisting all those treats! oooh that halo is blinding me!!
How are you feeling now? have you been eating well or are you trying too hard? Look after yourself dont push too hard. on the plus side getting off the bus early has give you todays body magic!:)

Well done Pebbles resisting all those treats! oooh that halo is blinding me!!
How are you feeling now? have you been eating well or are you trying too hard? Look after yourself dont push too hard. on the plus side getting off the bus early has give you todays body magic!:)

I feel ok now thanks, I think maybe I need to eat a little more while I'm at work. Maybe it was low blood sugar or something, not sure. Looks like I'll be back on the alpen bars or having cereal or toast for breakfast when I can!

Yeah I guess so, suppose it's better than nothing seeing as I'm not going to the gym. Mamie was stuck in traffic for nearly 3 hours so now he's got a strop on! It's like having a baby, proper sulker lol

Morning ladies, managed to weigh out 4 of my Easter eggs into 6.5syns and I've hidden them in my fruit/veg drawer in the fridge. I gave two of the eggs to Jamie to stop them from tempting me.

Dinner was nice, would definitely recommend them papyrus papers if no one has tried them, only ate about 3 of the sweet potat chips though, weren't overseen on them.

At work again today, had some cereals this morning as I think lack off food and carbs is causing my light headedness.

Here's yesterday's foods

Extra Easy

Breakfast (174cals)
Raspberries SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Banana SF
FF vanilla WW yogurt F

Lunch (337cals)
2 x WM bread HEx B & 2.0
40g r.f cheddar HEx A
Tbsp pickle 1.0
Clementine SF

Dinner (373cals)
Chicken breast F
Garlic&herb papyrus paper 1.5
Sweet potato fries F
Sweetcorn SF
Birdseye veg steam bag SF
2 tbsp ketchup 2.0

Other
SF energy drink F
600ml squash F

Syns - 6.5 (44/105)
Calories - 882

Morning hun x
Feels good to b back :eek:
Think I needed to just take a week off, draw a line under it today & get bk on plan. I still managed 1 fast day last wk & all meals were SW, I was just so greedy with all the chocolate & treats, cnt believe it's only a 0.25 gain, although might show still next week!

Well dome for being so strong willed with ur easter treats, I should've weighed what I wanted & maybe then I wouldn't hv had such a crappy week?!

Hv a good day hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun x
Feels good to b back :eek:
Think I needed to just take a week off, draw a line under it today & get bk on plan. I still managed 1 fast day last wk & all meals were SW, I was just so greedy with all the chocolate & treats, cnt believe it's only a 0.25 gain, although might show still next week!

Well dome for being so strong willed with ur easter treats, I should've weighed what I wanted & maybe then I wouldn't hv had such a crappy week?!

Hv a good day hun x L x

Nice to have you back love

Tbh it sort of put me off a bit more seeing what I can have for 6.5 syns, it really isn't worth it! It worked out about 26g. Maybe that will help! Lol.

At least u stuck to plan for the rest of the week, perhaps u needed it like I said earlier. We all do every now and then. And at least u didn't go too overboard as that definitely would have shown a bigger gain! Xx

Just found this pic on Facebook, though you might appreciate it...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398524059.700494.jpg

Nice to have you back love

Tbh it sort of put me off a bit more seeing what I can have for 6.5 syns, it really isn't worth it! It worked out about 26g. Maybe that will help! Lol.

At least u stuck to plan for the rest of the week, perhaps u needed it like I said earlier. We all do every now and then. And at least u didn't go too overboard as that definitely would have shown a bigger gain! Xx

Blooming hell, that's a lot of syns for not many grams?! That's the thing hun, I was eating/snacking the wrong things right up until yesterday, it was silly of me. I'm just glad my meals were SW. I'm dreading nxt week's wi as I think it'll b telling on me then?! :(

Hey ho, over and done with now. Still, nice bottle of vino to enjoy tonight, last treat until next Saturday then. What ru and Jamie up to tonight then hun? x L x

Blooming hell, that's a lot of syns for not many grams?! That's the thing hun, I was eating/snacking the wrong things right up until yesterday, it was silly of me. I'm just glad my meals were SW. I'm dreading nxt week's wi as I think it'll b telling on me then?! :(

Hey ho, over and done with now. Still, nice bottle of vino to enjoy tonight, last treat until next Saturday then. What ru and Jamie up to tonight then hun? x L x

I know that's why it's put me off a bit. I doubt I'll touch more than maybe one or two helpings and I'll prob give it to Jamie or save it for my sister when I have her Wednesdays. Just shows you the amount of calories is in it though, when I was a kid I'd eat a whole one in one go and not think twice! I've still got loads of fun size chocs left.

Don't beat yourself up about it, I'm sure I would be if it weren't for my holiday being so close, it's my last chance now so I'm more on the ball so to speak. It's done now and you can't keep dwelling on it. Just try loads of water and LOADS of SF after tonight until next Saturday and hopefully you will still see a loss. Think positive cos it will put u in a downer, and a downer always = more food!

You can do it!

We're up the pub ATM, just watching his neice as her mum is out n her dads popped out. Not had my dinner yet and I'm starving, really hate eating late!

What about you? Hope you're ok xx

Ooo where you off to on holiday? Your menus are looking fab, well done! Hope you've managed to have your dinner by now! xx

Ooo where you off to on holiday? Your menus are looking fab, well done! Hope you've managed to have your dinner by now! xx

We're going to marmaris. I can't wait, love the sun, love the heat, love the shopping and just the love the feeling of being on holiday with not a care in the world.

And I managed to get my dinner about 11.15. Not ideal but you know! Xx

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I'll have a proper catch up later this evening. I've just got in from work and need to get showered, prepare dinner and sort out my foods for tomorrow as in at work from 8am-8pm :(

Just thought I'd update yesterday's foods before I forget or get ahead of myself.

Had a sneaky WI this am and really wish I hadn't! It showed 9st2lb. That's a 1lb gain. I don't understand?! I've been 100000% all week and I get a gain! Official WI is tomorrow so I'm hoping it was just bloat and I can get it off.

Going to make a vegetable soup for this week then might pop out for a few hours. I'll be back to nose later xx

Red

Breakfast (195 cal)
Shreddies HEx B
125ml ss milk 1/2 HEx A
Strawberries SF
Raspberries SF
Clementine SF

Lunch (306cal)
Fresh water prawns F
Tesco crisp green side salad SF
2 tbsp red. fat seafood sauce 5.0
Slice wm bread 4.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398696750.279907.jpg

Dinner (365cal)
Gammon F
Egg F
145g baked beans HEx B

Other (276cal)
Banana SF
1L water F
Fun size dairy milk buttons 4.0
Peach frube 1.5
Grapes SF
Clementine SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398696799.907782.jpg

Syns - 14.5 (58.5/105)
Calories - 1,141

P.s will try to remember to take a pic of my dinner lol

Hi hun x
Kinda continued on the "treat week" last night too! :( pizza, not a great choice but we'd had such a stressful day, we needed to chill out together & food is always our 'go-to' de stress option lol :eek: not feeling as guilty as I thought I might've today, looking forward to a complete 100% week coming up with 2 fast days hopefully?? :eek:

Think I'll b making a veg soup tonight too, and maybe a quorn bolognese;always seem to lose at least 1-2lbs when I eat it during the week? (famous last words!) :eek:

Hope ur having a good evening hun, good luck for ur wi tomorrow, like u said-im sure today's little gain was bloating & water, I'm sure it'll b gone by the morning x L x

Hi hun x
Kinda continued on the "treat week" last night too! :( pizza, not a great choice but we'd had such a stressful day, we needed to chill out together & food is always our 'go-to' de stress option lol :eek: not feeling as guilty as I thought I might've today, looking forward to a complete 100% week coming up with 2 fast days hopefully?? :eek:

Think I'll b making a veg soup tonight too, and maybe a quorn bolognese;always seem to lose at least 1-2lbs when I eat it during the week? (famous last words!) :eek:

Hope ur having a good evening hun, good luck for ur wi tomorrow, like u said-im sure today's little gain was bloating & water, I'm sure it'll b gone by the morning x L x

Hiya lovey

Never mind, they say starting a diet half way through the week usually makes it an unsuccessful week so maybe starting afresh tomorrow is the best idea. I've not made a veg soup, not a huge veg person anyway but I've just done carrots, swede, parsnip, onion, garlic and a clove of garlic. Hope it tastes ok. Mmm I live bolognaise! Jamie won't ear anything quorn so I can't even try it :(. Might get some quorn sausages though fur myself, fancy a sausage egg mushroom and onion roll/sandwich this week. Trying to go low syn again. Hopefully it'll be successful as I'm working the weekend again xx

Back