Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

-3lb his week :) :) very happy bunny, taking me down to 8st13lb. Wow! Never thought I'd get there!

I'm absolutely starving now! All I had for dinner last night was 1/2 a ham and cheese sandwich (on white bread naughty naughty) but I guess in a way it was better than Chinese. No doubt we will get one tonight.

Didn't get in til 1:15am so am super super tired and a little hung over too BOOO! But think I am finishing at 1 today. Jamie's uncle died yesterday and he's a little upset.. More for the fact he saw him mum and dad cry and he asked me to go to work later but I've got up to go early so by the time he wakes up he will only have 2 or 3 hours on his own with his dad rather than waiting for me fur 5 hours and thinking about everything. Hope I made the right decision! I think he needs a good cry tbh. He won't do it in front of me as he tries to be strong. Especially after the MC. I did get upset actually as his sister told me to watch him as he was getting a but ready yesterday afternoon and I just thought (sounds get very bad, it's going to sound worse than what I actually mean) you can cry over your uncle but you lost 2 babies and didn't shed a tear?!?!

Anyway, I'll catch up later, better get dressed and leave now! Enjoy your day everyone x x x

Whoop whoop well done on the 3lbs, a nice bonus just in time for your holiday. You must feel amazing :)

Sorry to hear about Jamie's uncle. I'm sure he did cry over the babies but I would imagine he was just being super strong for you and not wanting to show you he wasn't the strong one, after all he is a man, lol!

Hope you have a good day today and take the happy thoughts of your weightloss and upcoming holiday with you to see you through the day :) xx

Morning hun x
Well done!!! 3lbs, I'd love to lose that in a week, fab!!
Also sorry about Jamie's uncle hun, it can b so hard with men & their emotions sometimes, I agree with little miss, some men find it hard to show emotions, I'm sure he cried over ur babies but never wanted to show u, being strong and all x

Definitely hv a great day hun with ur 3lb loss in mind and a holiday a week tomorrow!! :D x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya Pebbles. 3lb is fantastic! very well done. :D

Im sorry to hear about Jamies uncle hun, I do agree with the others when they say he was being strong for you. Men find it very difficult to show emotion and they are always stronger than you to support you, I do it with the kids I am really strong for them, then breakdown on my own. Sure thats what it is. Be there for him being the stronger one this time round.

Hope your afternoon hasn't been too bad. xxx

3lbs is amazing! Go you!!! So sorry for Jamie's loss, hope you're all alright xx

Morning Pebbles hows things? Thinking of you both. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning lovelies
Sorry I haven't been about much the last few days. Just had a lot on what with work, Jamie's uncle and all that. Then yesterday afternoon my best friends dad passed away and one of my good friends at work lost her only son on Friday. It's so sad. Thankfully today is my last shift, I'm finishing at 1, going to see my friend from work (who lost her son) then I've got to get Rhianna from school, read her book with her as she has been struggling with reading at school, wash my hair then be ready for 6 to pick my other sister and her bf up to go to my nans! We are getting fish n chips so the diet is hunna go to pot this week instead of next week!

I've got a hair appointment in the morning, a wax appointment at 3, have to go to the shopping centre tomorrow evening to get Jamie so e bits and sort out our money (there is shortage of Turkish lira!) then we may/may not be going camping fri-sun depending on the weather and then can finally chill on Tuesday night when I step off that plain! Need to get my nails done too at some point! Have no time what so ever!

Thank you for your messages, I am fine, just worried about him as he hides his emotions etc, finally got him to let it out on Sunday Monday night though, he did cry and explained that it was because he saw his dad cry. We are just waiting to hear exactly what it was and the dates of the funeral as we will need a few days off to go and stay down there.

Here's the last couple days foods

Monday

Extra Easy

Breakfast
ML raspberry & choc
Raspberries
Strawberries
Grapes

Lunch
2 x white bread
Cheddar
Red onion
Salad cream
Lettuce
Cucumber
1/2 bag ready salted crisps

Dinner
Chop suey
Beef with mushrooms
Sweet & sour chicken
Special fried rice
6 chips
1 prawn cracker

Other
Banana
4 double vodka & diet coke (whoops!)

Tuesday

Red

Breakfast
Orange & choc ML F
Clementine SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
2 x wm bread 2HEx B
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Mayo 3.0
Diet coke. F

Dinner
2 x taco shells 7.0
Sweet chilli sauce 2.0
Lean mince F
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Spring onion SF

Other
Banana SF

Syns - 12.0
Calories - 1,016

If I get 5mins at work I'll have a quick nose at your diaries and try to reply to you individually but if not I'll be sure to find 5 mins later on.

Needing some advice actually... Seeing as I want to gain as little as possible whilst on holiday and obviously I'm not going to know exactly what I'm eating/how it was cooked/nutritional info does any think it would be a good idea to still write down what in eating (if I'm not too drunk to remember?!) as I know how much and how quickly it can all pile on and I don't want to put on say 7lbs and have to start all over again?
I decided I'm going to try and swim everyday (hate getting hair wet hehe) and go for a walk for at least 20 mins a day but as much as I want to enjoy it as it could be our last one fir a few years if not for 18 years and we have both promised each other to make this one the best one we have had I really want to gain minimal lol xx

Good morning hun,
It sounds like you have a super busy day planned today and a lovely day off planned for tomorrow.
As for the holiday advice, my advice is to enjoy yourself. Eat what you want, drink what you want and have a fab time. Drink loads of water so you don't get dehydrated. Then come home and draw a line under it and get straight back on the diet wagon. Holidays are far too precious to be thinking about food!!xx

Afternoon hun x
Completely agree with little miss, you've worked so blooming hard-with the plan and at work, u deserve a good break!! :eek: even if u want to b "good" why not eat mostly fruit, salads & meat/fish during the day, then enjoy a meal in the evenings, treat yourself x definitely keep hydrated too (and not just alcohol!! :D). You've both been through so much thud yr, go on holiday & let your hair down, hv the best time ever, you know u can get bk on plan as soon ad you're bk x
Hope the next few days aren't too hectic, Tuesday will soon b here! :eek: x L x

Hey ladies. Decided I cba to aha my hair so I'll just put up with the embarrassment of explaining this to my hairdresser tomorrow lol (haven't washed it in a week!) just hope she doesn't mind!

I do want to eat and drink as much as I want but I did it last year and put so much back on I just couldn't be bothered to start again, hence why I gained it all back!

Hope you are doing ok. I'll pop over to your diaries now xx

Wow you're a busy bunny! Bet you're so glad to be finished work now! I hope you guys have a fantabulous time on holiday, you most certainly deserve it xx

Wow you're a busy bunny! Bet you're so glad to be finished work now! I hope you guys have a fantabulous time on holiday, you most certainly deserve it xx

Thanks Hun. How have you been? I'll have a look at your diary now xx

Hey ladies. Decided I cba to aha my hair so I'll just put up with the embarrassment of explaining this to my hairdresser tomorrow lol (haven't washed it in a week!) just hope she doesn't mind!

I do want to eat and drink as much as I want but I did it last year and put so much back on I just couldn't be bothered to start again, hence why I gained it all back!

Hope you are doing ok. I'll pop over to your diaries now xx

I know what you mean Hun. Do you have something to focus on when you get back? If so can that motivate you to get straight back on the diet wagon?xx

I know what you mean Hun. Do you have something to focus on when you get back? If so can that motivate you to get straight back on the diet wagon?xx

No not really. Just the summer, but that was my motivation last year and it went tits up lol.
I'm still going to drink spirits and diet coke and hopefully lots of water so that will help, and I might aim for at least one meal carb free a day if I can.

Like try and sort of follow the plan but don't be too strict on myself if you know what I mean? So it's always at the back of my head. And if I have a really bad day then make better choices the next day. I think it's the only way it's going to work cos if I come off completely I know I'll push my luck. And it's * week starting the bloody day I go!!! And that usually leaves me bloated do I don't eat a hell of a lot.

But on better news, we're not going camping now so I have a few more days to shed a little more and hopefully get to my goal which should make me make better choices anyway! Xx

Morning hun x
I can imagine it's difficult?? I've not had the temptations of a holiday yet so I can't speak from experience, but I agree with ur plan-keep it low carb for as much of the day as u can, lots of water & I think you should c a minimal gain. But at the end of the day hun, u really need to let ur hair down & enjoy! We'll keep u on track and bk on plan once ur back don't worry :D

Hope u hv a good day hun x L x

Morning hun x
I can imagine it's difficult?? I've not had the temptations of a holiday yet so I can't speak from experience, but I agree with ur plan-keep it low carb for as much of the day as u can, lots of water & I think you should c a minimal gain. But at the end of the day hun, u really need to let ur hair down & enjoy! We'll keep u on track and bk on plan once ur back don't worry :D

Hope u hv a good day hun x L x

I don't think I'm actually that bad food wise when I've been previously, but where I do t get in the pool much and I'm a massive sun bather I move as little as possible so I'm not burning anything off, and I was drinking beer tee last 2 times but in going to try and avoid it!

I know you will! You lot are amazing, I do t think I would have seen this through past a month or two if it wasn't for you ladies!

Hope your having a good day xx

Good morning hun,
I hope you are having a great day off so far.
You will be fine, I promise. Just make sure that you come straight back on here for support and motivation when you get back from your holiday.
Not long now till you go. Have you started packing yet?xx

Hi Hun, days a bit poop so far, not sure if I'm going to get my hair done at all, just walked to cash point and it's unavailable, Jamie was supposed to get done money out this morning before going to a course but he didn't. Surprise surprise! I don't have money around the house and can't get hold of anyone to borrow any and now my hairdresser is ignoring me as I asked if I can drop money round later!
I'm can see this weekend being the worst ever!

I'll definitely be back on, tbh if I can get wifi I'll be on while I'm out there! Haha.
I've got a carrier bag full of bits and bobs and all my evening clothes are hanging up at the end of wardrobe ready to go in last minute so just gotta sort out day clothes then last min things like make up bag, straighteners etc.

Can't wait! Was gunna pack it all today but now we're not going camping the weekend is going to drag so I need things to do. Got to give my room a really good blitz too to stop the MIL creeping her way in n nosing through everything when were away. I'm so tempted to put a padlock on the door!

Hope your having a good day and work isn't too busy xx

Hi Hun, days a bit poop so far, not sure if I'm going to get my hair done at all, just walked to cash point and it's unavailable, Jamie was supposed to get done money out this morning before going to a course but he didn't. Surprise surprise! I don't have money around the house and can't get hold of anyone to borrow any and now my hairdresser is ignoring me as I asked if I can drop money round later!
I'm can see this weekend being the worst ever!

I'll definitely be back on, tbh if I can get wifi I'll be on while I'm out there! Haha.
I've got a carrier bag full of bits and bobs and all my evening clothes are hanging up at the end of wardrobe ready to go in last minute so just gotta sort out day clothes then last min things like make up bag, straighteners etc.

Can't wait! Was gunna pack it all today but now we're not going camping the weekend is going to drag so I need things to do. Got to give my room a really good blitz too to stop the MIL creeping her way in n nosing through everything when were away. I'm so tempted to put a padlock on the door!

Hope your having a good day and work isn't too busy xx

Oh no hun, that's rubbish. The best laid plans hey :( Isn't there another cashpoint anywhere local to you or a shop where you could get cashback?

I would hate the thought of going away and having someone snooping around while I'm gone. Do you live with your MIL?

I hope you manage to get your hair sorted and the days starts to get better for you.xx

Back