Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

My dinner was absolutely anazinggggg.
And the choc doughnut was too, although Jamie didn't want his as he's "not a fan" (unless it's mine) although he wanted to make sure he didn't like it and took about 1/3 of mine in one mouthful, but I suppose it reduces the calories a bit lol. Also only half the fosters as I was busting for a wee and still have no toilet?? What am I gunna do? Lol. I always get up in the night for the loo as well, I'm stuffed! Lol.
My calorie intake hasn't been as bad as today in months! I'm discusted! But oh well. Just hope by weds I can at least have kept this 3lb off, only 5lb away from target now, want to get that off by the end of June then I'll decide if I want to lose a little more.

Had a little cry earlier as I came across these on Facebook that someone had posted, felt like a right prat! They're so lovely

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401481900.377419.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401481945.707256.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401481997.516331.jpg

And here's today's naughtiness...

Red

Breakfast
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF
Cherries SF
Raspberries SF
Muller light SF

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401482028.890423.jpg

Lunch
2 wm bread HEx B x 2
2 bacon (fat removed) F
Egg F
Tbsp ketchup 1.0

Dinner
3 x taco shells 7.5
Sweet chilli sauce 2.0
LTL mayo 2.0
Taco seasoning (1/8) F
Corn on the cob (small) SF
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Spring onion SF
Red onion SF
30g cheddar HEx A
100g wedges 5.0

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401482048.541506.jpg

Other
SF energy drink 1.0
Water F
1/2 pint sf squash F
Fosters 7.5
Cadburys doughnut 16

Syns - 41 (88/135)
Calories - 1,848!!!!

Enjoy hun, we all need a treat now and again!! :D:beer:

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

We sure do, mine seems to come a few days in a row rather than one day a week lol. I'm working late shifts next weekend so hopefully that will help me out...a lot lol xx

It's Friday, you have to treat yourself. Isn't it shame we can't do it without feeling guilty or naughty. Hope you enjoyed your treats. Harvester was lush. What is your name pebbles?

Yeah I suppose so but I'm supposed to be having a take away and drinks tonight too woops! Lol.
I bet it was, must go there soon.
My name is Shannon :) lol. Thank you for asking
And sorry, I missed this last night somehow? X

8-1 shift then 2 days off!!!!
Sooo nearly called in sick this morning lol. Have absolutely zero motivation right now and just want to crawl back into bed

Hope everyone's well.

Happy Saturday, have a fab weekend! X

We sure do, mine seems to come a few days in a row rather than one day a week lol. I'm working late shifts next weekend so hopefully that will help me out...a lot lol xx

Morning hun, Shannon :eek:
I'm the same-treat "night" turns into a weekend!! :eek: Hope u had a good night, mine wasn't great. My friend's daughter had her teenage friends over too, came v.apparent that we'd been invited over to help control their garden party! I was pretty peeved!!

Anywho, family day today, rounded off with F&Ch later on tonight :D
Hope work flies by hun x pop over later xLisax :eek:

Morning hun, Shannon :eek:
I'm the same-treat "night" turns into a weekend!! :eek: Hope u had a good night, mine wasn't great. My friend's daughter had her teenage friends over too, came v.apparent that we'd been invited over to help control their garden party! I was pretty peeved!!

Anywho, family day today, rounded off with F&Ch later on tonight :D
Hope work flies by hun x pop over later xLisax :eek:

Haha it's so weird to have someone say that on here! Nice to meet u Lisa lol.
Work was ****, made it very clear that I an thinking of giving up cleaning, sick to death of it tbh.

Omg I would be too! What a moo! Mine wasn't too good either, pretty boring, sister upset as they told her she is being transferred, Jamie moody, now I've gotta go back to it. Just hope he's in a better mood and has put the bath in. Can't do with another strip wash today, if not I'll have to go round his sisters n have a bath

We have 2 choices of places to go tonight now. Not in the mood for loads of people so may have to suggest we go the second option, be a bit more chilled. Where we were going are having about 12 people round, plus kids :/

Enjoy your tea Hun, catch up in a bit xx

Hope work flies past. It will be 1pm before you know it. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and your takeaway tonight.

And you Linds, really not in the mood to go out tonight now :(

Haha it's so weird to have someone say that on here! Nice to meet u Lisa lol.
Work was ****, made it very clear that I an thinking of giving up cleaning, sick to death of it tbh.

Omg I would be too! What a moo! Mine wasn't too good either, pretty boring, sister upset as they told her she is being transferred, Jamie moody, now I've gotta go back to it. Just hope he's in a better mood and has put the bath in. Can't do with another strip wash today, if not I'll have to go round his sisters n have a bath

We have 2 choices of places to go tonight now. Not in the mood for loads of people so may have to suggest we go the second option, be a bit more chilled. Where we were going are having about 12 people round, plus kids :/

Enjoy your tea Hun, catch up in a bit xx

Evening hun x
Tbh, don't think I could clean for as many hours a week as u do hun, doing my own house is bad enough! :mad: perhaps ur ready 4 a challenge?

What have you decided to do tonight then hun? The quiet option or the rowdier one? :confused: just put LO to bed, ready for a glass of wine now, but hv to refrain until a bit later or would b all gone by half 8! Whatever you've decided, hope u hv a good night hun xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun x
Tbh, don't think I could clean for as many hours a week as u do hun, doing my own house is bad enough! :mad: perhaps ur ready 4 a challenge?

What have you decided to do tonight then hun? The quiet option or the rowdier one? :confused: just put LO to bed, ready for a glass of wine now, but hv to refrain until a bit later or would b all gone by half 8! Whatever you've decided, hope u hv a good night hun xLx

Afternoon love,
I only do 10hrs cleaning, then between 18-30hrs caring, I enjoy the caring though, I do love my job, just the money is poop! I dread cleaning my house when I move out, it's bad enough at home now and it's not even my house so I'm not all that fussy, but I like plain and simple so hopefully in my front room I won't have bits and bobs all over the place to make it easier to clean lol. I'm a bit OCD with certain things! Need to do a bit of tidying up but I'm lying on the sofa and need to make the most of it lol.
I'm hoping when I pass my driving test I'll be able to get a job in a hospital, really wanna be a midwife assistant or healthcare assistant.

We went round our friends house, luckily there was only 8 of us and 4 kids, but we didn't see the kids all night. Was quite chilled compared how things usually are round there! Didn't get drunk, just had my bottle of wine and decided not to get anymore as I didn't want the hangover or the calories!
I know what u mean, I started at 6 and it was gone by 7:30 lol. Xxx

Hey Shannon, hope you have had a nice stress free evening.

Hiya, I did thank you, was quite chilled and a loss less stressful as I was expecting! Hope you did too x

Afternoon lovelies

How are we all?

I'm feeling really disappointed with myself today, I knew I was going to have a load of syns yesterday but didn't quite think it through properly, being good today but remembered I have a funeral tomorrow, which means picky food and alcohol and I've pretty much used my syns already. And I've done 9 days worth due to the new WI day, any ideas as to what I can do? :/
I had a sneaky WI yesterday afternoon and was still showing a 2lb loss after lunch, but I know it usually has a way of sneaking up on you!

Need some advice :(

Also, I've read about this new great white bread, it has as much fibre as WM bread but is not a HEx B, but in doing an experiment lol. I'm not a great lover of wm bread unless it's the fresh stuff you get from a bakery or sandwich shops etc. I'm going to use the GW bread as a HEx B and see how I go.

Need to move my back side n do a bit of tidying up but I'm just feeling soooo lazy!

Got to go give the phone shop what for next week too, I smashed my screen on holiday and had to get it fixed, but since they handed it back to me my touch id hasn't worked and my battery seems to be draining, I had to charge it twice yesterday then when we were out it died and I hadn't even touched it and left it with 16%. Not happy!

Does anyone have IG? Just thought I hadn't asked anyone yet...

Here's my June goals
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401622057.081834.jpg

And yesterday's eats

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Strawberry ML F
Cherries SF
Raspberries SF
Strawberries SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
2 x WM bread 2 x HEx B + 2
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Onion SF
2tbsp LTL mayo 1.0

Dinner
1/2 lamb passanda 10.0
1/2 portion mushroom rice 4.0
Poppadum 1.5

Other
SF energy drink 1.0
Water F
Lamrusco light 24.0

Syns - 51.5 (131.5/135)
Calories - 1,299

Afternoon love,
I only do 10hrs cleaning, then between 18-30hrs caring, I enjoy the caring though, I do love my job, just the money is poop! I dread cleaning my house when I move out, it's bad enough at home now and it's not even my house so I'm not all that fussy, but I like plain and simple so hopefully in my front room I won't have bits and bobs all over the place to make it easier to clean lol. I'm a bit OCD with certain things! Need to do a bit of tidying up but I'm lying on the sofa and need to make the most of it lol.
I'm hoping when I pass my driving test I'll be able to get a job in a hospital, really wanna be a midwife assistant or healthcare assistant.

We went round our friends house, luckily there was only 8 of us and 4 kids, but we didn't see the kids all night. Was quite chilled compared how things usually are round there! Didn't get drunk, just had my bottle of wine and decided not to get anymore as I didn't want the hangover or the calories!
I know what u mean, I started at 6 and it was gone by 7:30 lol. Xxx

Afternoon hun x
Oh yes, forgot u were a carer, demanding job I can imagine? I wanted to b either a midwife or a primary teacher, I chose the latter but starting to think about possibility of retraining as a midwife due to teaching jobs being so scarce niw we've moved bk to north Wales? Feel really in limbo at the moment :confused:

Glad u had quite a chilled evening, we watched a dvd & shared a bottle of wine. Not too sure when I'll hv my next drink now I'm trying to be super good during June :eek:

Nothing planned for this afternoon, OH just gone to work for the afternoon :( just a chill with my lil lady I think x hope u hv a chilled afternoon too hun xLx

Afternoon hun x
Oh yes, forgot u were a carer, demanding job I can imagine? I wanted to b either a midwife or a primary teacher, I chose the latter but starting to think about possibility of retraining as a midwife due to teaching jobs being so scarce niw we've moved bk to north Wales? Feel really in limbo at the moment :confused:

Glad u had quite a chilled evening, we watched a dvd & shared a bottle of wine. Not too sure when I'll hv my next drink now I'm trying to be super good during June :eek:

Nothing planned for this afternoon, OH just gone to work for the afternoon :( just a chill with my lil lady I think x hope u hv a chilled afternoon too hun xLx

It is very demanding! But can be very rewarding too, not to mention very painful at times lol. I would do it forever if the money was better, but I can barely afford to live now and we don't have our house yet, don't have kids yet etc so it's just not practical.
I had thought about getting a job as a teaching assistant but they seem to be very hard to find too ATM, especially considering I don't drive, can't venture out very far.
You & me both! Got my drs app on Tuesday too, I'm hoping he will tell Jamie to calm down on the drinking a bit as that's where all his money goes ATM. It does bug me, if we had 3 months in without going to the pub we would probably have enough to put a deposit down right now. He doesn't understand d that it makes sense to be putting away at least £1,000 a month as we will be paying that out at least on bills etc when we do get the house. He can't just pay for our drinks, he goes I to a round then offers other people drinks who aren't even in the round, he can spend £100 easy on a Sunday afternoon! A little bit like last night, we all ordered a curry, everyone got their own but me& Jamie always share as it's too much, so instead of them working it out fairly they just split it between the lot of us, so we were essentially paying for a bit of someone else's. I know it's only a few quid but it does bug me. The same happens when we go out for meals, I drink water to save a bit of money but I might as well drink cos no one takes I to account and just splits it again!
I sound like a right tight was now! Lol, but as far as I'm concerned, every little helps! Xx

I want to punch myself!

I just had a bloody tub of ice cream from the ice cream van. So I've already gone over my syns for the 9days. I've not had dinner yet, how bad is that?!

I've decided to just write it off now, I know I'm going to have a bad day tomorrow so I'll get tomorrow over with, I'll have minimal syns Tuesday ready for WI weds morning then start next week afresh. I'll try SE if I can manage it and drink plenty of water, get on with the ab challenge and use as little syns as I can for that extra boost.
I'm so disappointed in myself :( I'm so close to my target too!
Think I'm going to make some sw quiches next week or a soup so I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat. Might even think up dinners for the week now, im working lates too next weekend and on 12hrs Monday so that will help ALOT!

If you're on about the great white bread I'm pretty sure it is a hexb. I'm happy to be corrected but I'm sure someone on FB emailed the syn people (sounds like a dodgy horror movie) and they said it could be used. I had one of the rolls today and counted it as a HEB. I love wholemeal bread but bacon rolls have to be naughty and on a white roll ;)

try not to give yourself too hard a time love, We all have crappy days where we fall off the wagon. The most important part is brushing yourself off, not giving up and getting back to it. As long as you keep trying your best, you'll never fail :) *big hugs*

Back