Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Come on pebbles it doesnt matter hun, just do your best. You've been super good with all thats going on its only ice cream.. ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun xx
You know what I'm going to say....don't beat yourself up about it. You REALLY aren't alone x
I've had a weird on/off plan day too, even though I woke up with the best intentions! Even though my 'meals' hv been either free or using HEx, and I started the 30 day ab challenge.....I've also finished off the pack of liquorice that I opened last night, had a glass of rose with my mum earlier & just finished a bowl of bran flakes-using too many HEx's for the day, therefore too many syns for the day! Can u c now why my page is called "tomorrow's a new day"?! X

All said and done, u seem in a good frame of mind-planning ahead for what ur going to eat once tomorrow's done & dusted. Whatever we do on a "bad day" Shan, its nothing compared to what we 'could' be doing if we weren't following some kind of eating plan-talking on behalf of myself, I'd b right bk up to 14 stone & so, so unhappy.

You're doing so well hun, we can get bk on track & b even better! :D get tomorrow over with & draw a line x my line is being drawn now as I type this x :eek: xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you're on about the great white bread I'm pretty sure it is a hexb. I'm happy to be corrected but I'm sure someone on FB emailed the syn people (sounds like a dodgy horror movie) and they said it could be used. I had one of the rolls today and counted it as a HEB. I love wholemeal bread but bacon rolls have to be naughty and on a white roll ;)

try not to give yourself too hard a time love, We all have crappy days where we fall off the wagon. The most important part is brushing yourself off, not giving up and getting back to it. As long as you keep trying your best, you'll never fail :) *big hugs*

Ah brilliant thanks num, I do love white bread, I used to eat about 4slices a day before I started sw, think that was my downfall.

I know we do, but you know when you just feel huge and bloated right after? It bugs me lol. Thanks Hun

Planning and having healthy stuff in the freezer will help with your long working days. Don't worry about the ice cream, and just be sensible tomorrow if possible. You are so close and have come so far but life happens, just get back to it when you can.

It's weird, when I'm at work I seem to do really well, and we have a huge cupboard full of full fat sift drinks, crisps, biscuits, chocolates an sweets. I guess it's because I do plan and have no choice but to eat what I take with me? X

What bread is this? Sounds amazing!!

Don't worry about the ice cream mate. You're doing so well, we all have off days and you've been so good for so long so you're allowed a one off. Just get back on it tomorrow and don't let it drag you down :)

It's called great white by kingsmill. Just has the same amount of fibre as wm bread. It's really nice, I think it stays softer for longer than normal white bread too, might just be me though
Thanks mate. Dunno what I'd do without you lot x

Come on pebbles it doesnt matter hun, just do your best. You've been super good with all thats going on its only ice cream.. ;)

It's not just the ice cream though bubble lol, it was the doughnut, the beer, the bottle of wine and the curry too lol x

Hi hun xx
You know what I'm going to say....don't beat yourself up about it. You REALLY aren't alone x
I've had a weird on/off plan day too, even though I woke up with the best intentions! Even though my 'meals' hv been either free or using HEx, and I started the 30 day ab challenge.....I've also finished off the pack of liquorice that I opened last night, had a glass of rose with my mum earlier & just finished a bowl of bran flakes-using too many HEx's for the day, therefore too many syns for the day! Can u c now why my page is called "tomorrow's a new day"?! X

All said and done, u seem in a good frame of mind-planning ahead for what ur going to eat once tomorrow's done & dusted. Whatever we do on a "bad day" Shan, its nothing compared to what we 'could' be doing if we weren't following some kind of eating plan-talking on behalf of myself, I'd b right bk up to 14 stone & so, so unhappy.

You're doing so well hun, we can get bk on track & b even better! :D get tomorrow over with & draw a line x my line is being drawn now as I type this x :eek: xLx

I know, it just makes me feel ten times worse cos I feel all fat and frumpy after having a few days like this and I know tomorrow isn't going to be any easier as there's never a healthy option at things like this! I guess I'll just have to do what I do tomorrow and start again Tuesday and hope I've still managed t keep this 3lb off!

Thanks for ur support Hun, as I said to pip I really don't know where I'd be without you lot, probably a stone heavier and miserable! I get a million times more support from here than I do at home xxx

Extra Easy

Breakfast
2 x poached eggs F
GW bread HEx B
Light sunflower spread 1.0
Tbsp ketchup 1.0
Clementine SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Chicken F
30g cheddar HEx A
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Yellow pepper SF
2 tbsp LTL mayo 1.0

Dinner
Roast chicken F
Roast potatoes F
Roasted sweet potato F
Carrots SF
Peas SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gravy 1.0
Yorkshire pud 2.5
Redcurrant jelly 6.0
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401660958.920050.jpg
Other
Pepsi max F
2 pints water F
Mr whippy ice cream tub 12.0
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401661002.699190.jpg

Syns - DONT EVEN WANNA COUNT!
Calories - 1,302

Ice cream does look nice, I know it was naughty but yum! Hope today goes well for you at the funeral.

It was amazing! Haven't had a "proper" ice cream in years, used to get one every Sunday living at mums as the van stopped 20ft away from front door! Was a nice treat x
Thanks Hun, I'll be on later or tomorrow, not sure yet. Have a good day x

Hi hun x
Hope the funeral goes as ok as it can x take care xLx

Sent from my SM-T310 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi pebbles hope today went as well as it could really.
Wishing you good luck at docs tomorrow. Try not to worry at least when you know you can work through your options. Squeezy hug for you. X

Sorry about that... Deleted!

Last edited:
Oh babes... dont know what to say, big hugs from me to you. X

Sorry ladies. I shouldn't have put that. I was fuming! Xx

Morning hun x you ok? What we're u fuming about? Hope things are sorted? xLx

Yeah I'm fine thanks, yeah drs at 5:10 tonight, just got a bit upset cos Jamie's family were basically telling me I don't want kids yet bla bla bla but then Jamie said something to me and I just got the hump and it caused a huge argument cos I'm stressing about what's going to happen. Not even sure if he's talking to me tbh! X

Oh hun you rave all you like to us. Were hear to listen. Try not to stress you'll work through this and im sure Jamie will be right by your side this evening. Xx

Back