Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hi I live in London and just to let you know for reassurance saint Mary's is a fantastic hospital you will be in the best hands, you can always call up admissions in a few days and see where u are on the list xx

Thanks Hun.
I've been looking it up and on the nhs people have had to wait between 3 and 6 months for their first appointment. I don't think I can wait that long!
I will ring them if I don't hear anything by next week, thank you for stoppingg by x x

Thanks Hun. I've been looking it up and on the nhs people have had to wait between 3 and 6 months for their first appointment. I don't think I can wait that long! I will ring them if I don't hear anything by next week, thank you for stoppingg by x x

Hope everything goes we'll for you, I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it to much xxxx

Just been catching up. You are one step nearer to getting this sorted out. Such a shame your OH isn't more supportive. Love your pics by the way, you are looking great.

I know, he will be, either that or he won't need to be. I had very firm words with him this evening and told him that's the last time! And thank you x

Hope everything goes we'll for you, I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it to much xxxx

Your right, but life goes on (as bad as it sounds) I can't mope around until we find out what the problem is xxx

Just caught up pebbles, at least docs doing something now, i couldnt wait 3 months either would need to pester them if i dont hear anything.
Going to pm you as ive been recognising your pics but just cant place where from. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Today's foods, really haven't drank enough at all today, one of my goals was to drink more water, always Is! But one bottle of dr pepper zero is just not good!
On the up side, I had meatballs for the first time ever today and they were bloody yummy! And the sauce worked out as only 2syns. I didn't have any sf with it though apart from some added onion to the meatballs.

Jamie's gone to pool tonight so it's just me and my sister in, watching safe haven. How have you all been today ?

Red

Breakfast
Shape 0% F
Apple SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Subway tuna salad of
Tuna mayo 3.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gherkins SF
Sweet onion sauce 1.0

Dinner
Dolmio sauce for meatballs 2.0
EL beef mince F
70g pasta (dry weight) 2 HEx B
Onion SF

Other
Banana SF
Dr pepper zero F

Syns - 6
Calories - 823

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401910273.908375.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401910292.027271.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401910311.193111.jpg
Forgot to take pic so had already started eating! X

Good choice of dinner!! I love pasta xx

Me too, try to avoid it as it's so heavy but could literally live off the stuff lol. I haven't been having a lot of carbs though so I'm trying g to eat more so I don't feel as bloated when I do. Do you have a diary? Xx

Me too, try to avoid it as it's so heavy but could literally live off the stuff lol. I haven't been having a lot of carbs though so I'm trying g to eat more so I don't feel as bloated when I do. Do you have a diary? Xx

Oh no I can't love without it I have pasta all the time!!! It will be coming out of my ears soon!
Yeah I have a diary it should be on my profile x

Hi guys

Hope everyone's ok, those of you that are left anyway! I've had two people decide to take a break who have been here with me from the very start :(
I hope no one else is planning on leaving as I'll be taking it personally! Lol

Bloody shattered today, I'm usually asleep by 10:30 latest but didn't get to sleep til about 2 this morning, then woke up at 5:20 to Jamie's alarm BOOO!! Can't wait to get in bed tonight, I'm suprised I've not fallen asleep already.

Day off tomorrow, thank goodness! So the next 3 days I'll (hopefully) get a bit of a lie in as I'm on 2-8 sat & sun, but Jamie usually wakes me up about 7-8 the git!

Dinners prepped and ready to go, will update later incase I em decide to shove anything else in! X x

Today's foods, really haven't drank enough at all today, one of my goals was to drink more water, always Is! But one bottle of dr pepper zero is just not good!
On the up side, I had meatballs for the first time ever today and they were bloody yummy! And the sauce worked out as only 2syns. I didn't have any sf with it though apart from some added onion to the meatballs.

Jamie's gone to pool tonight so it's just me and my sister in, watching safe haven. How have you all been today ?

Red

Breakfast
Shape 0% F
Apple SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Subway tuna salad of
Tuna mayo 3.0
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Sweetcorn SF
Gherkins SF
Sweet onion sauce 1.0

Dinner
Dolmio sauce for meatballs 2.0
EL beef mince F
70g pasta (dry weight) 2 HEx B
Onion SF

Other
Banana SF
Dr pepper zero F

Syns - 6
Calories - 823

View attachment 141022
View attachment 141023
View attachment 141024
Forgot to take pic so had already started eating! X

Hi Pebblesx, what dolmino sauce did you use with your meatballs and how much for 2 syns? :)

Hi Pebblesx, what dolmino sauce did you use with your meatballs and how much for 2 syns? :)

Hi Millie

Just the tomato and basil one. 1/4 jar, I didn't even need 1/4 as I had plenty. It would be easy enough to make yourself though using tomato purée and tinned tomatoes with herbs and onion. It's how I make my spag Bol sauce, saves 2syns, every little helps lol. X

Just had dinner and I am well and turkey STUFFED! Just packed so e more bits for my mums, gotta go to Jamie's sisters to do her nails, go my mums, do my sisters nails and go straight to bed, I am shattered!

So glad I haven't got work tomorrow, got an appointment at the salon for 11:45 :| then meeting my friend and Jamie's sister for lunch and going for a sunbed then home to prep dinner for tomorrow and Saturdays dinner and food for work Saturday then off out to the cinema. Yaaaay! 22jump street ;) Channing Tatum yummy! Lol.

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Shape 0% yogurt F
Grapes SF
Raspberries SF
Clementine SF

Lunch
WM roll HEx B
2 poached eggs F
Light spread 2.0
Tbsp ketchup 1.0
Strawberries SF

Dinner
Jacket potato F
1/2 chicken breast F
Sweetcorn SF
LTL mayo 1.0
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red onion SF
Tbsp sweet onion sauce 1.0

Other
SF energy drink 0.5
Banana SF

Syns - 5.5 (11.5/105)
Calories - 1,121

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401990821.995887.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401990830.418306.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1401990839.723580.jpg

Food looking lovely. Hope you have a nice day tomorrow try and have a bit of break too. :)

Food looking lovely. Hope you have a nice day tomorrow try and have a bit of break too. :)

Thanks bubble. I'll try lol
What do you have planned for tomorrow?

Gutted, just got to my mums to find the bloody dishwasher is broke and so is the washing machine, she's gunna be happy when she gets home! I hate washing up too :( paper plates it is hehe

Had a busy busy day today.
Was going to a sandwich bar for lunch but the queue was out the door, we went to a pub instead. I was going to have jacket potato but I didn't fancy it as I had it last night so I had ham egg and chips and a diet coke.

Dinner was lovely. Now gotta get ready for the cinema. Looking forward to it :) might take some fruit for snacking if I have time xx

Red

Breakfast
Banana SF

Lunch
wether spoons ham egg n chips 14.0

Dinner
Homemade burgers
WM roll HEx B
40g half fat cheddar HEx A
EL beef mince F
Lean bacon F
Onion SF
Lettuce SF
Cucumber SF
Red pepper SF
Yellow pepper SF
Tbsp ketchup 1.0
Honey mustard 1.5
Tbsp coleslaw 3.0

Other
Water F
Diet coke F
Pepsi max cherry F

Syns - 19.5 (31/105)
Calories - 1,210

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1402077603.318085.jpg

Morning x

22 jump street was hilarious last night, was recommend it, had literally every person in there laughing!

Got work at 2 and really not looking forward to it :(

Hope you all have a great Saturday xx

Back