Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hi pebbs whens the holiday begin mate? Bet your well excited its nearly here. Have a lovely weekend. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun. We are leaving at 9am. I'm dreading it! Not packed, Jamie's out on a charity bike ride all day then think I'm meeting g him at a pub in the countryside for dinner later, he will be bolloxed to say the least lol. But I'm going to sort my stuff out and he can do his, I'm not stressing myself out!

I'm already cacking myself for the flight. Got no diazepam left so might have to resort to rescue remedy? Been feeling nauseous the last few days. AAAH it's horrible lol. Xxx

Bet you are busy getting ready for your hols. Do you go tomorrow? Hope you have a great time.

No Linds, not done anything! Lol. Just finished work, having a coffee with my mate then doing the dreaded packing when I get home lol. Xx

Hi chick xx
Hope ur having a great time hun, can't wait to hear about it when ur bk xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi ladies

So that turned out to be the holiday from hell. I was I'll from the minute we got there and am still ill now. I'm at home in bed and literally feel like death! I'm supposed to be babysitting tonight for Jamie's sister but I just got up for a shower and don't think I'm going to manage it do it may just be a case of going round there and leaving the dealing with the kids to Jamie. If I still like it tomorrow I'm going to the hospital or walk in clinic as I've not eaten anything g substantial since we left on Monday morning.

Hope you are all ok, I will have a proper catch up when I'm feeling a little better xx

Hi chick x
Oh blooming hell hun, what a crappy thing to hv happened! :(
How ru feeling today hun? XLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Oh Shannon, sorry you are ill and such a shame it spoiled your holiday. Really hope you are on the mend soon.

Thanks Linds. Great timing eh?! X

Hi chick x
Oh blooming hell hun, what a crappy thing to hv happened! :(
How ru feeling today hun? XLx

Tomorrow may be a new day, but let's think of a reason why today's great too! xLx

Hi Hun

I was feeling fine as soon as I woke up this morning, had some cereal for breakfast then about 12oclock I started to feel sick n got a headache, took some paracetamol had lucozade and fell asleep. Jamie's just done me minted lamb and mash but couldn't even stomach half of it, but at least I've got something in me!

I've decided until I feel better in going to calorie count as I can't even stand the thought of fruit, veg and salad ATM and I know most if what I'm going to be wasting is junk but as long as I'm getting something in me and I can control it somehow I'm happy, and I'm at target now so it's gunna be a little easier to deal with!

Xx

Sorry to hear you have been poorly take care

If you still are feeling sick I think you should get to the docs. It's been a week now hasn't it?

Hi Hun
I'm going to see how I go tomorrow. On a bloody 12hr shift :( but if no better I'll go on Tuesday, may as well move in there! Lol

Sorry to hear you've been poorly hon. Get yourself off to the docs if you're not right tomorrow. Such a shame it ruined your holiday :( how annoying for you x

Thanks love

Yeah I'm going to, Sod's law ain't it! X

Hi pebbles! Oh hun hope it subsides soon my lovely - you don't think its a baby in the making? Wouldnt that be lovely now? Seriously you were so looking forward to your break its such a shame you were unwell. Hopefully you begin to perk up soon mate. Hugs to you and nice to have you back, its bewn quiet on the kent side of mins! Xxx

How are you pebbs? Hopefully feeling better. Have a lovely day. X

Morning hun x how are you feeling today? XLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back