Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hey ladies

I'm feeling a little better today, managed to eat 3 meals yesterday and seem to be eating ok today. I've been drinking orange lucozade so I think that's helping a lot, it's my hangover cure so I thought it may stop feeling so sick. Woke up at 4am feeling icky and had a few sips n fell back to sleep then woke up feeling better. Just the rest of the day to go!

Really hating work at the mo, don't want to be here at all and never thought I'd feel like that. It's not the job it's the other staff, so sick of them *****ing and moaning!

Got Rhianna tonight and tomorrow night so that should cheer me up. Got to go food shopping too, not sure if I want to as I know it's gunna be all junk as I'm not in the right frame of mind? But I'm really fancying fajitas or chicken wraps...

Hope all are well, breaks over now :( xx

Hi chick xx
Can't go wrong with a bit of lucozade when ur feeling crappy hun x hope ur better again today. I'm sure having rhianna around helps too xx

Gutted ur feeling so poop about work hun. If u like the job, but just not the ppl, hv u thought about working in another establishment doing the same job? I'm missing teaching soooo much too, gets me really down. But we moved bk for Freya's sake so I hv to keep reminding myself of that?? X

Hope u hv a good day hun x I'm full of a cold, still, so a chill 4 me and freya today xLx

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chick xx
Can't go wrong with a bit of lucozade when ur feeling crappy hun x hope ur better again today. I'm sure having rhianna around helps too xx

Gutted ur feeling so poop about work hun. If u like the job, but just not the ppl, hv u thought about working in another establishment doing the same job? I'm missing teaching soooo much too, gets me really down. But we moved bk for Freya's sake so I hv to keep reminding myself of that?? X

Hope u hv a good day hun x I'm full of a cold, still, so a chill 4 me and freya today xLx

Hiya x

Does me the world of good, just the calories that bother me, although if I was doing sw it would be 12syns per bottle! But hey ho.

I have thought about it yeah, but I don't drive so it's a little hard to venture out as much. I do want to be a midwife assistant but I wanna wait til we've moved out and got settled before I do anything as I don't need or want any more stress. If I was put on different shifts I wouldn't mind but I'm with the MIL & SIL every shift & SIL has been made a team leader a month ago and sort of thinks she's mrs big balls now! Talking to people like shxt etc. but nothing will get done about it cos she's the managers daughter.

I'm sure something will come up sooner or later Hun, just keep ur eyes peeled. I had thought of getting a job as a teaching assistant or something to give me weekends and holidays off but they're so hard to find round here.

Hope ur feeling better xxx

Hi pebbles hope your well. Have yourself a lovely weekend. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys,
Thank you for your messages. I'm feeling much better but still not really got my appetite back, not lost anymore though. I'm going to just go with the flow for a few more days until I feel 100% again. I'll still be popping by everyone's diaries. Got a VERY busy few weeks, 3 days off(not together) in the next 22days and 3of those are double shifts too which I'm certainly not looking forward to, and 5weekends in a row starting next weekend. I'm going to get these next 3weeks out of the way and have a word with my boss as this is not on at all, and is probably why I'm not fully recovering cos I'm just running myself down some more.

Been very very emotional today too, hate days like this, couldn't stop myself from crying. Bloody hormones!

Hope you all had a great weekend, I had a very cold weekend away camping! But didn't rain too much so that's good! Xx

Oh mate your working far too hard as you say there no chance for your poor body to recover.
Hope you feel chirpier pretty soon. Take care. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi lovely, where hv u gone? Hope you're ok? XLx

Hey ladies

Last edited:
I found out at 4werks but for obvious reasons didn't have high hopes, made it past the 6week mark and had a reassurance scan at 7weeks, was told due to my previous experiences they wanted me to come back 2 weeks later (today) for peace of mind.

I was dated 7+1 at my last scan (wasn't allowed picture :( ) and exactly 2 weeks later I have been dated at 8+6 but the sonnographer said the baby was bunched up and it's nothing to worry about and will be given exact dates at my 12week scan. I have been put on aspirin and progesterone and thank goodness it's working! Today I got to see my bubba again, strong heartbeat, placenta is just starting to take over, was able to see two diddy feet and fingers! And it was wiggling about like a mad man!

I am so happy and I hope you all understand why I wanted to keep it quiet up until now!

My MS has started to die down a little and I'm hoping I can get back on the wagon, especially now with my extra HEs! But either way I will be checking in more often from now on. And on the up side, although I've eaten a lot of crap I am now 8st6lb, 1lb under my target!

PS I can't delete the pic does anyone know how to? X

The pic you just put on? I think you need to edit the post.

Really happy for you Shan, I'm so pleased it's finally happening for you x

Yeah just realised it's got personal details on it and when I try to edit the post it won't delete pic. Can't find nothing about it on the site either. I've flagged it about 10tines but it's not budging lol.

Me too, it's why I was very skeptical up until now x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1406215329.810442.jpg

That's better lol

Back