Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! (May 2014)

Hey ladies.

I really need to try and get posting again, I've still not gained any weight but I can feel my midrift thickening lol. I've been eating soooo much!

I haven't been feeling too well the last few days and started getting pains in my back and stomach so went to drs this morning and I have a kidney infection. Typical. Always something wrong with me lol.

I have upped my calories to 1,800 a day as I'm constantly hungry and it seems to be working for me (not gaining weight/not losing) I asked the dr if it was a problem as Jamie is worrying that I've not gained and she said it's fine, I'm not showing yet and baby doesn't weigh much.

Today's foods

Breakfast
Choc ready brek
125ml semi skimmed milk
Tbsp half spoon sugar

Lunch
2 x best of both bread
Half fat Cheese
Cucumber
Salad cream

Dinner
Pasta
Creamy tomato & herb pasta sauce
Cheese

Other
2 x pints water
Can of coke
Muller corner yogurt
Sugar free jelly

1,290 - wow, that was not planned! That has to be the lowest amount I've had in about 6weeks!

I'm sure I'll make up the difference tomorrow, going to five guys for dinner :)

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409938779.107502.jpg

I'm having a girl!!!!

I hope it flies for me too. I'm so excited.

Do you have any names picked out yet?

Lucky you, I feel humongous! Hence why I keep weighing myself lol. I know now is when it's going to start going on though. I just hope it's all baby and not fat! I can't go through the whole process of started again after it's born! Xx

sorry for late reply - i went to turkey for 2 weeks hehe

yes her name was already set but was strugglin with boys names hehe
Amelia Rose <3

do u now u know its a girl? :D

Yay.... a pinky, purply and all things nice. Wow im really pleased for you S. Hope your feeling good. Make the most of not putting on weight because when she starts she'll won't stop growing and then you will feel humungous!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

sorry for late reply - i went to turkey for 2 weeks hehe

yes her name was already set but was strugglin with boys names hehe
Amelia Rose <3

do u now u know its a girl? :D

That's ok, hope u had a great time.
We were the opposite, had a boys name but couldn't agree on a girls lol.

That's so weird! I love the name Amelia, that's what I want to call her, but Jamie thinks it's just "alright" lol. So it's at the top of our list and we aren't going to actively look for another name but if we hear of one we like that will be going on the list too... If I get my way she will be Amelia lol. It's apparently the top girls name for 2014 but there aren't really any other names that jump out at me like that one!

Yeah we had private scan on Friday and the lady really put my mind at rest, I was a nervous wreck as I'm not showing, can't feel anything and symptoms are fading so she showed us all her anatomy and said she is perfect and is really really really confident it's a girl xx

Yay.... a pinky, purply and all things nice. Wow im really pleased for you S. Hope your feeling good. Make the most of not putting on weight because when she starts she'll won't stop growing and then you will feel humungous!! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you :)

I already feel huge it's so weird lol, my belly looks a little podgy so I suppose she's getting there, I can't believe she's the size of an avocado already and I don't have a bump lol. Fingers crossed I'll only have a tiny one lol x

I'm having a fat day today!

Jumped on the scales this morning and I've put on 2lb since Friday?!?!

Then I had lunch and completely read the pack wrong so I ate double the cals I thought I had eaten, realised afterwards when I put it into mfp, having jacket spud and tuna for dinner but I'm just not liking the while heavy carbs thing for all 3 meals :/.

Here's today's foods

Early am (5:30ish)
Carton orange juice
Wispa
(Had to eat the wispa as I was seconds away from throwing up and it's the kind of nutritious snack would bring me before he leaves for work!)

Breakfast
Ready brek
Splash of milk and mostly water

Lunch
Pasta 'n' sauce mac & cheese
Can of Dr pepper

Dinner
240g jp
Tbsp light marg
Tin of tuna in spring water
Sweetcorn
1.5 tbsp light mayo

Other
Apple

So today I have learned that I should forward plan before I start eating!!

That's ok, hope u had a great time.
We were the opposite, had a boys name but couldn't agree on a girls lol.

That's so weird! I love the name Amelia, that's what I want to call her, but Jamie thinks it's just "alright" lol. So it's at the top of our list and we aren't going to actively look for another name but if we hear of one we like that will be going on the list too... If I get my way she will be Amelia lol. It's apparently the top girls name for 2014 but there aren't really any other names that jump out at me like that one!

Yeah we had private scan on Friday and the lady really put my mind at rest, I was a nervous wreck as I'm not showing, can't feel anything and symptoms are fading so she showed us all her anatomy and said she is perfect and is really really really confident it's a girl xx

oh really :) 2 Amelia's!
luckily we both loved Amelia n havent discussed another name really cus it was just set haha!

x

Hi all.

Weighed in at 8st6lb again this morning. So I'm fluctuating between 8st5lb and 8st8lb? Really would have thought I would have piled on the lbs by now! Jamie's a nervous wreck and has been trying to feed me up cos he thinks I'm going to harm baby. But I honestly don't know why I'm not putting weight on, I'm not showing much yet either so I guess that could have a lot to do with it!

Had my 16 week app yesterday, I was able to hear her little heartbeat which really put my mind at rest as I can't feel her moving yet which is really annoying! I can't wait for that! And was told im on the verge of being anemic, if my iron levels drop any more I will be classed as anemic, so he just told me to continue taking my pregnacare, which I've been taking throughout anyway so I thought he would suggest adding a bit more? But I'm just going to try and increase my iron intake via foods as much as I can.

I've chosen my pushchair, which has pleased Jamie as the one I originally wanted worked out at £700 but thought it was a bit steep, so went in mothercare yesterday and found on that's really light, looks cosy and has the bag and car seat etc included for £300. So with the remaining money I had saved for the other pushchair I can now get her nursery furnature.

Fingers crossed in a month or so we should have a house! :) EEEEK! I can't wait! The man wants a quick sale and wants to try and do it privately to save money on both ends so me and Jamie have an appointment with the bank to work out our figures and see what they will offer then hopefully we can go through with it. That will leave us with 4months to get it all done up to hopefully be in there when she is born. I'm so excited, just hope we get it! Xx

OMG Pebbles you cant believe how excited I am for you. House baby etc. Its the 2 most stressful things to deal with and you're doing them together! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you mate. You need to move out of the inlaws it will make you feel soooo much better to start with.

I was anaemic in all my pregnancies and just took iron supplements. I wonder why they didn't even suggest them for you? as you said up the iron rich foods and hopefully it will work itself out.

Take good care. x:)

OMG Pebbles you cant believe how excited I am for you. House baby etc. Its the 2 most stressful things to deal with and you're doing them together! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you mate. You need to move out of the inlaws it will make you feel soooo much better to start with.

I was anaemic in all my pregnancies and just took iron supplements. I wonder why they didn't even suggest them for you? as you said up the iron rich foods and hopefully it will work itself out.

Take good care. x:)

Thank you :) I'm just focusing on baby until we hear more. We are going on Thursday to get/pay 80% towards her pushchair and nursery furnature (only paying 80% as toys r us will keep hold of it until it's paid for fully) so we will know we have the 2 biggest parts sorted, will just leave £150 or so outstanding for when we are ready, then we just need to sort out her little bits like bedding, changing mat, bath, bathing stuff, nappies etc nearer the time :)
As for the house, I'm not getting my hopes up too much just in case, but even if we do get it I can't physically do much other than maybe paint and chose where everything goes, I know how I want babys room, front room and kitchen so it's just our bedroom and bathroom, but I want her room sorted before ours anyway so fingers crossed it won't be too stressful for me lol. We have most bits barring oven, kettle, microwave, toaster, dining set etc so we will survive. It will be tough and take some getting used to though, but we need it!

I don't know why either, maybe it's cos I'm just on the verge? I guess they'll tell me more next time I have bloods done.

But as for the little monster, she's making me sick as a dog again! I was sick in nandos last night and on the bus this morning! Lol couldn't have happened at 2 worse times!

Hope you are keeping well Hun xx

ive also got my pram!!
and its from mother care
and it was £300 for the pram n car seat!!!!
silver cross by any chance? lol
http://www.mothercare.com/Silver-Cr...el-System---Monodot/psA2976_1,default,pd.html

this is mine i purchased last month!
x

Yeah that was the one, but we aren't getting that anymore, I went to toys r us and the lady said it was a pain in the arse to fold up and put up again and said it was quite bulky, then showed me the wayfarer/pioneer and it took me 5seconds! So we are getting on of those now :/ more money but we chose cheaper nursery furniture so it works out about the same price and the furniture we decided in is nicer than the one we were gunna get lol. Xx

Yeah that was the one, but we aren't getting that anymore, I went to toys r us and the lady said it was a pain in the arse to fold up and put up again and said it was quite bulky, then showed me the wayfarer/pioneer and it took me 5seconds! So we are getting on of those now :/ more money but we chose cheaper nursery furniture so it works out about the same price and the furniture we decided in is nicer than the one we were gunna get lol. Xx

oh really - funny that cus i fink its easy, its quite bulky but i like that cus its sturdy, as for puttin up n down it literally just a press on a pedal lol, i like my pram anyway and such a bargain! :)

The sickness hopefully will get better. :p
Just reminding you shes there.
Sounds like you're all planned out. Well done, and youre right just concentrate on you and the little miss. :) xx

The bubble will burst

oh really - funny that cus i fink its easy, its quite bulky but i like that cus its sturdy, as for puttin up n down it literally just a press on a pedal lol, i like my pram anyway and such a bargain! :)

To be fair I didn't even try it, but get ho lol. It sure is a bargain though!
How long have you got left now?

Back