Lose when ur bad

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by galaxy-girl, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I hate going to classes & sitting there when people have had a 3lb loss & they claim they don't know how they've done it. One woman at class today lost 3 & said she had 2 takeaways at wkend. What she failed to mention was that although she'd had 2 takeaways she still tracked & stayed within points. I can say I've ate choc & crisps all week but I've still tracked & stayed on my points. I just wish people were more honest at classes as it doesn't help me at all to hear people say they have ate loads & lost I want them to tell me the wise choices they made this week like going out & getting drunk & avin vodka instead of pints of cider. Sorry for venting my anger but is it only me that feels like this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

I get what your saying but she hasnt been that bad as she was within her points, which is partly the main selling point for me to do weightwatchers because i can eat what i like as long as its in my points. I think she should of maybe said it a different way as it may of came across that she had gone over her weeklies xxx

4. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I think it's the fact that when anyone has a good loss at my group & the leader asks how they achieved such a good loss 80% of them will say "I don't know cos I've got drunk/ had takeaway ate choc" that doesn't inspire me at all. When I have good loss I always say " well I planned & tracked everything. I went out for a meal & chose .... " it is the beauty of WW that you cam still live a normal life & lose weight but I'd just rather people be more honest. It just frustrates me so much.

5. blonde1991

blonde1991 Guest

they probably want to sound like better than others to be honest i wouldnt worry because at least u know your sticking to it x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.