Losing 3st by christmas

Can't wait to see your loss.

I'm feeling really good I'm on day 4 now x x

good luck for 2nd weigh in Hun xx

have you thought about the mousse powder for shakes, I love the banana shake made into mousse its like a banana custard/ angel delight

Hi

This morning was my first weigh in since starting last Friday and I've lost 12lbs, I'm extremely happy with this. I've done the plan 100% and thankfully it's paid off. This is the incentive I need to keep going, hopefully this will be the plan I need to finally get my excess weight off x

Well done Cacee, your hard work has been rewarded :winner:

Thats a FAB week 1 result Cacee..

Remain 100% it pays off :)

Well done that's a great loss

Feeling a bit down this morning. I lost 12lb in my first week (weighed last Friday) and this morning I thought I would hop on the scales to see how I'm doing this week. I'm exactly the same as Friday. I've read on here somewhere that week 2 can be a poor loss and that's what I'm trying to keep in my head but I'm feeling disappointed. I would be happy even with 2lb on Friday to make it a 1 stone weightloss. I keep telling myself it will be smaller weight losses from now on.

I have stuck to 4 packs a day with 3 litres of water and a few coffees with 1 can of coke zero. I have only had one day when I felt really hungry but I just got on with it. I have found this better than I thought I would x

Friday is a long way away, I'm sure you will have a loss.

You've been good so their is no reason for a STS.

Abit too much but have you been going to the toilet? x x

Friday is a long way away, I'm sure you will have a loss.

You've been good so their is no reason for a STS.

Abit too much but have you been going to the toilet? x x

I have noticed the past few days I'm not going as much but I've been drinking just as much. Will see how it goes on Friday. I hope everything is going well with you x

Weigh in this morning and I've lost 2lbs, that's 1 stone in 2 weeks. I'm happy with that as I stepped on scales on Wednesday and hadn't lost anything yet. Still a long long way from goal but will get there.

WELL DONE Cacee!

1 stone down in just two weeks you must be feeling FAB!

That's absolutely FAB.....keep it up

Back