Losing 5 stone before trying for a baby

you will get there sparkly just do not give in love we can all do this together xx

you will get there sparkly just do not give in love we can all do this together xx

Thanks Chez, I definitely won't be giving up, the changes that I have made are sustainable and I feel that my lifestyle has altered forever (I hope!). I ran 10km today for the first time in a few months and it went really well. I am definitely getting faster too, ran it in 77mins. I have also lost another pound so 1stone 11 in total. Getting close to 2 stone!

hi sparkly wow thats great you seem in the right mind so youre going to do it im sure off that i love walking not in to running myself but good on yes best exercise you could do

I have now lost 1 stone 13 lb and am over halfway to normal BMI. I have lost 7lb since Christmas which I'm thrilled with especially as that doesn't include the 3 extra pounds I put on over Christmas so really it's 10lb.

wow well done pat on the back for you your doing great

My size 18 jeans are getting a little bit loose now and starting to fall down a tiny bit when I'm walking in them without a belt. Size 16s dont fit yet but can't wait until they do! I have also bought a fitbit (basically a fancy pedometer) which I am hoping will encourage me to do more walking on days when I don't go to the gym.

wow thats great you have done brill xxxxxxxxxxxx

My size 18 jeans are getting a little bit loose now and starting to fall down a tiny bit when I'm walking in them without a belt. Size 16s dont fit yet but can't wait until they do! I have also bought a fitbit (basically a fancy pedometer) which I am hoping will encourage me to do more walking on days when I don't go to the gym.

Your fitbit will become your best friend!! X

Currently 14st 6.25lbs. 1.25lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Thanks everyone. Nina I am loving the Fitbit- I have set myself a challenge of doing at least 10,000 steps every day during March- so far I have managed it fine but it is taking a bit of planning especially on non running/ gym days. I have now lost 2 stone 1lb and am only 13lbs away from the weight I was on my wedding day now :).

Thanks everyone. Nina I am loving the Fitbit- I have set myself a challenge of doing at least 10,000 steps every day during March- so far I have managed it fine but it is taking a bit of planning especially on non running/ gym days. I have now lost 2 stone 1lb and am only 13lbs away from the weight I was on my wedding day now :).

Woohoo! Go you!! X

Currently 14st 5.3lbs.

oohhh wow thats great

Thanks for all your comments. I have now lost 2stone 3lbs and I just noticed on here that I only have 1 1/2 stone to go now to reach my goal of normal BMI so am going to take it 1/2 a stone at a time.

well done you have done great

Thanks for your messages. I have now lost 2stone 6lbs so am continuing to make slow and steady progress towards my goal. I have lost a stone since Christmas now which I think is pretty good. Can't wait to be in the 12 stones-hopefully in the next month or so.

well done on your loss and you will reach it im sure for xmas

Still plodding away. 2 stone 7 lbs lost now. Sometimes I get a bit frustrated as I seem to stay on one weight for a long time but that's what my weight loss seems to go like- I stay the same or even gain a pound or two for a while and then lose several pounds at once. I have come so far and will keep going!

Well done on your weight loss, I've enjoyed reading your updates! I'm Laing weight for the same reason. Suffered 2 miscarriages last year so wanting to get the weight down to give my next pregnancy the best chance I can! It's beena slow progress so far, joined sw in nov 2012 and have lost 1stone 11 so far, but at least it's a move in the right direction! X

Back