Losing 5 stone before trying for a baby

hi sparkly
so glad to hear from you again you have done great hun good luck with your training for the marathon love well done you x x

Hi guys, well I am back after a week's holiday in the sun and I now weigh 12 stone 0lb- 3lb up from my lightest. My new goal is 10 stone 13lb by April when I run my marathon and start trying for a baby. I haven't been very focused over the last month or two so need to get my head back in the game!

hi hun glad you have had a good holiday and 3lbs will be gone in no time

Not only am I now back to pre-holiday weight a week after returning but I have also lost another pound which has taken me to 25% of my original body weight lost- yippee. Marathon training is going well so far but I am feeling so tired in the evenings!

well done hun it must have felt to go in and buy a size 14 x

Yes, it felt awesome :). Am so happy today, I have now lost 4 stone in total and weigh a stone less than I did on my wedding day. So proud of myself!
oh sparkly well done on your 4 stone loss you have done a amazing x

Still pretty much the same weight though may have put on a pound or 2 this week as had my husband's work Christmas party and a couple of buffets. Will try and eat sensibly in the lead up to Christmas.

sparkling you done great this year love x so do not worry about a 1lb you will have the little weight gain off in a flash x

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I had a really nice Christmas. Managed to put on 6lb but I have lost 3lb of it already putting me at 11st 11- 3lb above my lowest weight.

Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I had a really nice Christmas. Managed to put on 6lb but I have lost 3lb of it already putting me at 11st 11- 3lb above my lowest weight.
happy new year and well done you
x x x

Just checking in- still hovering at around 11stone 11/11 stone 12. Not doing very well at losing my last stone and a bit. The problem is that I am pretty happy at the weight I am now, so don't have a great deal of motivation to put in the effort to lose the final bit. That and the fact that I have been injured so haven't been doing as much exercise. At least I am learning to maintain! Hope everyone is well and doing better than me at losing those pounds.

hi sparkly you have done great you will lose when your ready love glad to see you anyway x x

I have lost a couple of pounds again and have altered my target to a smaller, closer goal of 11 stone 7. Once I reach that then I can set another small goal- I think having my ultimate target on here (10 stone 7) seemed too overwhelming!

If you are comfortable with your weight at the moment and your bmi is ideal maybe 10 1/2 stone is too light. You will know yourself what weight you want to be. You have done really well and must be proud of yourself.

hi hun you know your body hun so you do what feels right x

Back